I subjectively believe Steve cooks physique is attainable natty...

I subjectively believe Steve cooks physique is attainable natty. This I know through 6 years of lifting experience and because I believe he has all neccesairy aid (except for giving up his natty card) he could need.

Attached: 77A268D0-5946-4FE7-B654-669BB5AE8552.jpg (900x900, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BsTgY2GHO42/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is. Not by you. And not by him.
Eastern euro snowniggers and American blacks only.

Stop deluding yourself into thinking these kinds of people lift natty.

He is not an athlete, he is a fitness celebrity. He has every monetary incentive to maintain a visually aesthetic body. Staying natural isn't necessary for him to make his money and in fact would hurt his job prospects to be at the mercy of his own homeostatic physiology.

So until the day comes where your respect for his natty card is going to sign him $30,000 checks, please consider jumping off a bridge.

Post body

I think Scott Herman is about what the natty limit looks like.

>a posters physique on an Azerbaijanian frog breeding forum dictates whether or not what he had to say holds any truth

He is IFBB pro. No way he is natty at that level you brainlet

> that
> natty

Delusional. The people that post this have to be under ~6 months lifting

>His body does not in any way give us an indication of his experience in and understanding of lifting, bodybuilding and strength training.

Itt: Natty physiques only

Attached: 0213.jpg (610x667, 77K)

This is him when he's off cycle

instagram.com/p/BsTgY2GHO42/

He’s Always off cycle. Read What he types in the post. Anyone who is natty that quits lifting for a month loses like half his gains seemingly.

Without knowing his height I'd say it could be attainable with extreme dedication and micromanagement of every aspect of your nutrition and training.

But lol that vascularity is retarded, I hope he doesn't think he's fooling anyone

I think user is implying that he didn't take the month of December off but rather just cycled off and that's why he looks small.

Careful, you might summon the Gigani—

He does fool thousands of his cringeworthy "swoldier senpai" retards like OP

nope

Except he’s literally not a lifetime natty. He doesn’t hide it either.

>you need to be 7' tall to talk about basketball

This has to be the dumbest argument i’ve read on this forum.

No, but if you aren’t good at basketball then you are in no position to give tips on playing basketball and in general your opinion holds far less value.