Want to be fit

>want to be fit
>told to start with body weight exercises because poor and can’t afford gym or equipment
>go to do push ups
>weigh too much + too weak to do even one

Help, what do?

Attached: 051AE44A-4575-470B-9DE2-D5B9F81EDB2F.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Just CICO and play video games, and do some cardio, maybe walking, or a couch to 5k meme.

After you're not a fat fuck, maybe you could do 1 push up

Lose weight by eating less calories fatass

The real problem is not having door frames to mount a bar on. Do I just do something else?

I eat a 2400 calorie diet, is it really that much more that at 6’4 it’s keeping me at 290lbs with very little muscle?

I tried, I can’t do pull ups because I weigh too much

2400 is maintenance level for someone who sits in front of the computer all day

I don’t even do that. Sure I spend a lot of time laying down, but I do get some exercise (walk a total of a little more than a mile, sometimes 2 a day).

Do inclined pushups or wall pushups. If you're fat as fuck your main focus should be on cardio and diet, though.

Push up off from your knees

read faq on Jow Forumsbodyweightfitness

Just eat less. It makes a huge difference. Also, try to do some exercises that aren't too straining and do cardio. Ride a bike, go for a walk.

Can’t really do that, I tore my ACL playing basketball a few years ago and that much pressure on my knee hurts too much

Do negative pushups. Start at the top position and go down to the floor as slowly as you can. Then reset and do it again. Start with a set of 10, move up to 3 sets of 10. That's how I went from 0 to 10 pushups. Every day you can try doing a normal pushup, and when you fail, switch to negatives.

You can also try knee pushups, but be sure to keep your body straight. No goofy pushups with your ass up in the air. I liked doing negatives better.

You might also want to practice some planking if you are having trouble keeping your body straight during the pushups.

if you have an excuse for everything then why are you bothering to post here

Find out how much weight your pushups are.

Do pushup position with hands on scale. The force that you exert down is how much your pushups are.

Do dumbbells presses with lower weight.

Alternate, do pushups against the wall or on your knees.

take creatine and do push ups against the wall

Bodyweight exercises can be treacherous when you weigh nearly 300 lbs. Just cut your calories to 1800 and take some walks until you weigh closer to 200 lbs.

>pats himself on the back cause he WALKS maybe 2 miles a day
Eat less, cut the shit food, drink a lot of water and go out to run before you die at 35.

>running when you weigh 290 lbs
don't do this

at least get a bike

Lose weight and do alternative work outs like knee push ups/inclined chair push ups dumby.

Do pushups on your knees instead of your feet
Static holds help

Walk until you sweat like a pig. Do this three times a week. On rest days do sit-ups, do at least three reps x three sets

maintenance level for me is 1500 apparently.

Step 1 is to recognize how pathetic you are and wallow in your mediocrity for awhile. What a pathetic waste, can't do a tucking push up as a man. Use these feelings to engender your passion for sculpting yourself into something great.

Once you look in the mirror and hate yourself youre on the right track. Society coddles people and tells them to love themselves unconditionally and tells them that any insecurity or self loathing or apprehension about their lifestyle is wrong. That's a bunch of horseshit to make women feel good about themselves. You hate yourself for a reason and hate yourself good until you fix what it is you hate. Use these feelings as tools.

Today marks the end of your mediocrity user. The first day of working out is always the most humbling but you will improve quickly

Also stop making excuses for yourself you bitch made faggot

>muh ACL

There's a guy in my gym who was breathing through a tube last month after a car accident but he shows up 5 days a week and does what he can.

Good luck user

He shouldn't run as an obese fuck. Just cut all the bad shit from your diet for half a year. No cheat meals for u fatty. Start by walking / speedwalking 5 km 3x per week. If possible also start riding a bike. Lifting weights is even better to lose fat tho. Remember: small steps, but a lot of them.

>I'm not losing weight!
>eat less fatass
>I already eat only X amount!
>are you losing weight?
>no?
>Eat. Less. Fat. Ass.

just steak once a week and put that money towards a membership.

before that. start walking, then "joging" than running

don't start running because it will fuck up your knees, speaking from experience (luckily not a poorfag and just got stemcells injected, now I have better knees that thor)

Attached: 1553709792412.jpg (544x944, 78K)

steal/shoplift not steak lol

>telling fat people to walk or run to lose weight
THIS WILL FUCK UP YOUR KNEES DO NOT LISTEN.

OP, lay on a bed and do pushups from your knees or your stomach if you're really that weak/fat. Adjust the amount of weight off the edge of the bed. Make sure you're doing them at a good angle that doesn't hurt your joints, it should be obvious when doing it wrong.

Attached: 1523829689179.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

This linked post is the best advice you'll get.

You can do negatives for pull ups too (by jumping up, but slowly lowering yourself.

I would honestly start by doing 3 sets of 2 though.

Adding a rep to each set, when you can lower yourself without strain.

You are probably right about, I think my initial rep recommendation was too high. I can't remember how many I could do when I started, but I'd go until failure, and it was probably 5-10.

People always talk about negative pullups, but rarely negative pushups.

Do incline pushups

Attached: 1551536377955.jpg (1288x3200, 531K)