New QTDDTOT

new QTDDTOT

Will naps kill my gains brah

Attached: asdf.png (680x448, 107K)

I keep fucking up my knees by not standing correctly. I think I'm locking them while walking and standing.

Anyone went through something similar? Any tips? Are you supposed to walk while flexing the glutes or maybe the quads?

I'm lost. Help me brothers the doctors are just throwing anti-inflammatory my way.

Attached: 1512737309553.png (1063x1063, 245K)

I can barely lowbar squat to parsley parallel. My body has been extremely stiff for most of my life. I have an appointment with a physical therapist 2 weeks from now. In the meantime, should I do box squats? I don't wanna fuck anything up more than it already is.

To clarify, I tried the knee to the wall test and barely make it over my foot before my heel lifts up. My feet are also not in line with my knees when I'm standing. I don't know if that's not normal, but when my knees are facing forward, my big toes are facing forward, so my feet a slightly pointing out, I'd say about 10 degrees of my knee.

Attached: 1548509015619.png (760x587, 381K)

I've started lifting more seriously and training legs but since I've been squatting more than 1 plate I sometimes feel some kind of pain behind my knees while standing around, should I be worried and what could it be?

Make sure you are focusing your weight on your heels primarily when standing. Don't fully lean back obviously, but aim for your weight to be centered more towards your heels than your midfoot.

no
you should push yourself and not throw your leg in front of you, if that helps
if it's just for some time and the rest of your form is good , you can squat above paralell
stretch everyday, you should be able toget to an average flexibility in no time

Should I do Jacked and Tan 2.0 after 8 weeks on TM?

Is cardio worthless?
Im a femanon with male gym buddies who tell me I’m wasting my time with cardio. Or that it doesn’t do anything.

Yes they love bro science

I need help brahs, please give me a great response to gauge her true intentions.

Wife’s friend just texted me this. She knows I stay in Chicago all week away from the wife and kids.

“Headed to Chicago for conference downtown. Know it’s last minute and you are probably headed back here Friday, but wanted to let you know ”

There is also a “wink” at the end of the text

Reported

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

>is beer really that bad for test and gains?
>how often a drinking frequency can i get away with?
>what alcohol to drink on said times?

Wat? To who? Lol

Either way it's not worth it you fukin idiot. Bang a prostitute if you want a nut. Your wife will find out if you fuck with her friend...

As long as naps don't mess with your normal sleep, it should be fine.

Are dip bar leg raises enough for abs? I do them at the end of every workout but I'm not sure if I'm hitting my whole abs. I don't give a fuck about obliques btw

No shit. I have no intentions of sleeping around on my wife. I want to see if this bitch is really trying to bang. Once I catch her I’ll show my wife what her “friends” are really like

I think the wink at the end of it was incriminating enough. Your wife probably won't believe that you were just roleplaying to bait her friend and there could be a breach of trust. I would just show your wife what she said so far if you really want to

Can I get juicy and strong without squats and deadlifts? my back hurts for days after I do those, even if I am very strict with form and use light weight, help

I am seriously considering this. I was hoping someone could provide a safe response that would get her to commit more and out herself. As it stands I’m not so sure my wife would see it as anything but playful

Absolutely

they're retarded, and so are all those who don't do their cardio

I don't have enough context as to your relationship with her friend or your relationship with your wife. You obviously have the best gauge on the situation. Given the context you provided it seems like she wants to fuck. What else could she mean by it? She put a wink for fucks sake lol

>very strict with form

Attached: doubt-2009-tc-1[1].jpg (1330x748, 103K)

Haha I know, you’re right. It’s just that she’s never come on to me ever and this is out of the blue. Should I simply ask her “does this mean what I think it means?” Playing the “dumb” guy sometimes works

her husband and your wife

you don't know my history, I don't feel like going into too much detail but I have suffered some back injuries

no
depends on what quantity
beer is fine if you don't care about cals

Do hip thrusts, it can help against weak knees.

anyone?

14% body fat do I cut or bulk?

No don't imply anything, put the onus on her. If you really want to respond send something neutral like "Oh cool, what are you thinking?"

Neither

workout

That’s just about perfect, thanks. If she really wants it she’ll have to take one more step.

I'm not saying you should DL, I'm saying that if it hurts then your form is shit, maybe you can't help it because of your injury but it's still bad form
just do some machines instead and don't forget your whole core

Be sure to update the thread brah

Will do

Well depends on your overall goal. If you want to bulk and gain muscle & weight, stay away from cardio but you shouldn't drop it completely.

are kegal exercises legit
will they make me cum harder

Attached: 1535165665298.jpg (720x736, 35K)

Even when bulking cardio's good, just eat a bit more.
They just don't like to sweat... i don't like to sweat either, and i'm acknowledging that i really should do more cardio.

What is the most ideal time to hit gym??
I go at 5am usually

recovering skelly, successfully bulked up to 193 lbs and mom called me a fatso today. feels bad

Attached: 1539569320120s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

naps are literally gains.

Did you forget to lift?

oh ive gotten a lot stronger and i dont look fat at all. shes just a gains goblin and i was venting

Be proud of yourself then and stay on the path you got it

ty buddy

Anyone got a good PPL routine for boxing? Focus on endurance and hypertrophy

Can you front squat to parallel or past it?

I'm an obese poorfag retard and I am trying to get to 0% body fat or as close to it as I can get

Can I eat this and not be deficient on any nutrients while working 70 hours a week and working out every day?

700 calories two times a day of rice, chicken, eggs, tofu, and steamed vegetables

Do I need to add anything like fish or something?

Do you stretch? How's your form?
I don't do abs at all but hanging leg raises and ab wheel are pretty good and the usual recommendations. Do them everyday and you should be good.
1) Fix your form
2) Probably, but as efficiently.
Doesn't matter. I go whenever. Sometimes 8-9 sometimes 2-3.
Staying as close to 0% body fat as possible all year long is extremely unhealthy.

WHY MY FOREARMS SO SMALL

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-25 at 10.06.07 PM.png (287x306, 93K)

Idk about lifting(boxing lifts are way lesa than strength training lifts) but I've been boxing for 6 years.

Jog-Run 5-10km
Jump rope 10-30 mins
Box 3-10 ×3 minute rounds
Get a ladder and work on footwork 5-15 minutes a day.
Do 500 crunches, sit-ups or other ab exercise.

Do this 1-2 timea a day, 6 days a week until you're doing the upper ranges I suggested and you will be one of the baddest motherfuckers out there.

I plan on gaining a lot of the body fat back, I am trying to weight cycle. But right now I just want as much gone as possible, I won't stay that low for long at all.

Does lifting with dumbbells really improve your coordination?

Also torrent "bas rutten mma workout"

Torrent? Can't I find it online?

How to stay regular without miralaxmaxxing
Everything's humming along fine and then every few weeks it just stops moving

Thanks user, I will try this, I also want to incorporate weight lifting to build my punching power

Why do my knees hurt the day after I swuat? It's a very dull pain. I squat right now but I was doing retarded half swuats before. Is that it?

You probably haven't been lifting very long so it's likely your joints just getting used to the stress. As long as it's a dull pain and not a sharp one, I wouldn't worry about it.

Wtf how did you know? I'm only a few months into it. It's very dull and it's annoying.

Weights don't help punching power much, in fact it can slow you down.

I can hit harder than and beat the shit out of most of Jow Forums but they would mog me in the gym based on weight of lifts and muscle physiques.
Being a good boxer will make you look like mayweather or mcgregor not zyzz just fyi.

Of ypu want to improve punching power, technique, forearm strentgh and resistance bands will do more good.

Attach an elastic to a post or fence and do sets of punches from your fighting stance.
Do you want it for free?

Which one is the most Jow Forums?

Attached: Let the fight commence!.png (1976x1526, 233K)

Christian. Ggez

Decided to just tell my wife. She thinks it’s nothing. I’ve ignored the thots text. I think she’s clearly baiting me

Yeah man I guess ice and stretching might help and maybe a cooldown after your workout but there's no real getting around it. It'd be like if you had just started running, the rest of your body needs time to get used to it, not just your muscles.

Wrong.

Attached: Wrong.png (811x400, 239K)

Enjoy hell.

Enjoy your 20,00000000 lifetimes of the same strain of bacteria.

I know Fedor talks about benching over 400 lbs, I perhaps it works for some if you focus on performance over muscle development. And I found pa

It's not which religion is *Correct*. It's which religion is *fittest*.

So obviously there's only 1 correct answer.

Attached: Wrong.png (467x640, 332K)

I found parts of Bas Rutens workout online, thanks for the recommend

He also fights sambo and mma not boxing or Muay Thai.
Not real.

>female

Cardio is 80% of what you should be doing. Your basically a bunny.

And by cardio i mean running

Your wife is testing you. Tell her to have fun but your swamped. Then tell your wife about the text

I'm currently on a cut (about -500 TDEE), but I won't have access to a gym over the entirety of spring break next week.

How bad will cutting without lifting weights for a week be for my muscle quality? Will I lose all the precious gainz that I had made over winter break?

Attached: sweatypepe.png (2181x2160, 604K)

Neither's hell.

Attached: Cheers.gif (640x272, 1.57M)

I told my wife about the text and she doesn't think anything of it.

K when you get there don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: 1553679516085.png (1341x216, 111K)

Going to go on a road trip for a few weeks soon. Is it worth signing up for planet fitness so I have access to a gym while i'm on the road or should I try bodyweight stuff? Anyone done anything similar?

See? Passive aggression. Because the frail old virgin nerd who certainly runs your church told you that testosterone was sinful.
Least fit religion, by a mile.

If you can't afford the gym...

Jump rope for cardio
Darebee app for calesthenics.

If you can afford the gym, why not though?

>Blocks your bickering

Attached: 'sup infidels.jpg (634x738, 152K)

>conquered most of the earth
>least fit
>tips fedora

My church's pastor is over 50 years old and is almost certainly on TRT.

I'm pretty sure he'd baptize random people by punching the sin out of them if he could.

Attached: C_ME5qoXoAA1gXs.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Steroid use isn't a religion even if /fraud/ seems like a cult.

Please. European Empires conquered most of the earth, you just came in to help with the mopping up.

>My pastor
Would've been acceptable if you hadn't outed yourself, thotestant.

Get a box, like a pylobox people jump on. We have some of those metal platform things.

Anyways, find one that makes your knees 90 degrees when seated. Now, place your heels right at the ends of the box, get a wooden stick, the type people stretch with. Now, with that stick overhead, and your heels up against the box, simply sit down.

I did this every gym session, over and over, 4 sets of eight. As you get more comfortable, get a lower and lower platform to sit on. The motion of the squat is just like that of controlling your way down onto a chair and sitting normally.

Without Google name one European empire that was never Christian

Hinduism easy, the religion requires you to meditate and do yoga everyday

Without google, name me one european empire that won their war through man-to-man fighting.

All of them? Do you think they were fighting trees and rocks to expand?

>Using word games to avoid the question
Thanks for answering without answering, user.

Attached: disdain.gif (230x173, 1.96M)

Define man to man. You honestly think European emprires didn't fight man against man to expand?

Why is my squat and deadlift stalling after only two months? I've been eating 500 over tdee. Squat went from 165 to 250, deadlift 208 to 285 so far.

Yes
But it gets me hard and turned on and that's kinda bad for nofap

MAN to MAN.
FIGHTING. MAN TO MAN.
The way that would pertain to christianity being the most physically fit religion, which is what the context of the discussion is about, you actual fucking autist.
How many European nations won ther empires from a distance of less than 10 feet from the enemy?!