Socially autistic nigger

>Socially autistic nigger
>go to the gym to fix that and stop caring what people think
>Ask a trainer to help me learn the machines since I'm just beginning
>Wait until there aren't many people at the gym to go
>She starts touring me through the machines
>Apparently two trainers in training are there to watch the process
>I get visibly nervous but try to keep it together
>Awkwardly fumble throughout as the trainer asks questions like 'do you feel it'
>I hesitate every time she asks because I repeated myself 5 times before and stop to come up with something new but can't and I look even more dumb for no reason

>Struggle to lift just the bench press bar because earlier I worked out my arms so they're shaking
>Awkwardly try to do squats that need a weight
>Try to do deadlift and my arms continue to shake as I fail to follow instructions
>Tell her that's all I wanted to know
>The girls laugh when I finish and leave

I know it's self-centered to think they were even thinking about me. Maybe they weren't laughing at me at all, but the timing was pretty spot on. It's not like I care since I'm beginning to hit that stage where I don't mind what people think. Only thing that hurts is that it seems like it will never get better. It feels like I'll always have to be laughed at and treated like booboo. Just because I don't care about the individuals doesn't mean it stings to see yourself as inept. I'm here because I want to build confidence but I'm questioning whether I wont improve anything and just grow from a mental, social, and physical autist, to a strong one.

Any other socially inept losers here who improved their situation?

Attached: mr-krabs-is-all-of-us-2-27015-1457975784-4_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 51K)

Stay strong bro you can make it

how old are you bro

>nigger
>literate

Nice LARP whiteoid

I'm a girl

If this isn't a LARP, then just keep at it bro. I have always been very shy at the gym and felt like I didn't belong. You gotta suck it up and keep going anyway.

Stop LARPing

20. Too old to be as socially inept as I am

Thanks man. I'm surprised I even continued these past few days.

Yeah I particularly hate doing free weights. It feels so awkward when you have to actually control yourself. Though today I powered through it even if I did it wrong. I think I feel myself becoming more confident already. Seems like that sesion was the stepping stone.

Yup, you gotta power through it

For me it turned out to be major depression
After i started taking ADs i made a complete 180

Attached: jew kek.jpg (442x558, 33K)

Im german and my grandpa and great grandpa were actually Wehrmacht soldiers
If youre about to KYS it makes sense to at least grasp for the last straw before comitting to the final solution
After having taken ADs i cant praise those literal miracle pills enough and i wish i started taking them 8 years before getting to that point
Ur an faggot

Attached: orden.jpg (1040x584, 111K)

t.

Attached: amerimutt.png (320x312, 61K)

spot on

I pray this is a larp

but some 10 pound dumbbells and stay home until you can do some pushups and shit lmao dont hog an oly platform when you pull like 55 pounds lol.

Fuck off

Attached: 20190328_000441.jpg (2448x1498, 1.7M)

look at your boyish child hands. Fuck off twink

I mean that's the reason I have a membership though. So I don't have to worry about that.

Whatever man, just stop trashtalking proven medical treatments. I bet youre an anti-vaxxer too.

Go to the gym and dont give a fuck if you "hog" equipment with low weight. Within 6 months you will lift more than the average guy at your gym. If its a commercial gym that is.

Attached: Do not feed mutts.png (620x467, 736K)

Not to defend burgers, but he legitimately looks pretty white.

Attached: and it's beautiful.png (680x899, 177K)

>Whatever man, just stop trashtalking proven medical treatments. I bet youre an anti-vaxxer too.
That was my first comment this thread, you've got me mixed up with someone else, Arschgefickten

>buzz cut to hide natural hair
ok jamal

I remember the first time I went to the gym, I was a skinnyfat bean pole and felt burning embarrassment when I was there, felt fucking horrible. I did some leg curls and left because I didn't know what I was doing and thought people were judging me.

Eventually I got over that shit and now in hindsight I realise noone actually gave two shits about me because I was a drop in the ocean of dyels, and everyone is too focused on their own thing anyway. If I see a new person in the gym the most I'll think is good on them, and with the wealth of information the internet has these days most people actually do good exercises and routines, even if they are weak.

Yeah I'm skinnyfat now so that's exactly the situation I'm in. Even if I embarrass myself I find comfort in knowing it wont be remembered 1 minute after it happens.

I never thought my progress in art or animation would ever contribute to my real life but they taught me that there is no point in dwelling on the present or anything that isn't your end goal. The shotty drawings are in the past and no one even remembers them. All of that being ashamed for absolutely nothing.

Exactly, learning this is the reason I'm no longer worried. When I make that progress it will be like none of my flab ever existed. At least to those that I meet later on.
People go to the gym to improve, not to cater to those that meet a threshold of strength. Thanks

based and anti depressant pill, literally

for the shit heads afraid of AD its literally a dose of serotonin and dopamine since you're body is in a chronic need of serotonin and dopamine

this chronic illness can be alleviated by healthy living and exercising so your body can produces serotonin and dopamine on its own