Protein

1g/lb is always suggested but is that not overkill considering muscle mass only makes up a certain percentage of overall body mass? Could I just eat like .8g/lb and do just as good?

Pic unrelated just some cop trying to bait me

Attached: 59774111-84C2-41DB-A8A8-7CFB958181B2.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

leangains.com/back-at-it/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129150/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post moar

Please actually answer my question though

Attached: EA9F85AE-3277-41AE-8CA4-B076B517161F.png (750x1334, 522K)

>cops have a pool of underage titty pictures
I suddenly have the urge to make my community safer

I mean I’d blur her number if I were you but keep Posting more of the convo

we will when you post the rest

Fuck blurring a cop's phone number.

in natties the more protein the better

I mean I assume it’s a cop or something. Or I’m being trolled idk. It’s a number from a completely different state. Seems pretty fake
Will do senpai
I thought more would be better for someone on gear

Attached: FFD07A0D-0581-4273-B8FA-933249004BED.png (750x1334, 412K)

Attached: B44251D7-E9FB-4EBD-BF75-DDCC2F7CE8FD.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

Tell “her” she needs to tell you “you’re a big guy”

Feelin fit buddeh?

Attached: B651337A-12B4-4593-B97F-EE453F30A84A.png (750x1334, 1.47M)

>Could I just eat like .8g/lb and do just as good?
Sure. You can go lower as long as you aren't cutting. 1g is a general suggestion for the general public.

I was just looking into this today, this is what I ended up reading:

leangains.com/back-at-it/

see "why is protein kept so high on rest days?"

1g /lb bodyweight seems like the best ratio to shoot for.

Also read this if you feel like it:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129150/

Most of the protein you eat doesn't get made into muscles; it goes towards repairing internal organs and so on. However, eating a lot of protein does trigger something called muscle protein synthesis, which is part of building bigger muscles. Generally speaking, 40g of animal protein every four or five hours will get you the best muscle growth / retention. Body weight is mostly irrelevant because you will get way more protein than you actually need to feed your body if you eat 40g four or five times a day.

Why would a cop text you with lewds? Any idea?
I personally use 1g/lb bodyweight

People get lonely dude.

oh hey i recognize those tits
my buddy got contacted by the same person
i think its a bot or something like that

HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE TEXTED ME THESE TITTIES TOO!!!

I didn't think it was a cop, I thought it was somebody trying to rob me. Like if I agreed to meet up with her it'd be 3 big niggas with guns.

Now I feel really bad for this girl who has her pictures being sent all over the place.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-185440_Messages.jpg (1080x2220, 871K)

between .8 and 1.2 for me, higher on a cut lower on a bulk, within that range. Don't obsess over the numbers OP.

Thanks brahs this clears a lot up about my cutting confusion
I mean I think it’s a cop or a bot or someone attempting to rob me since they mentioned a nearby city
Very fucking interesting frens. I figured this is what it was. I’ve aldi been getting a fuckload or wrong number calls and sales calls the last week

Just realized this is attempting to get dick pics. To do what with idk, maybe it’s a bot that collects them and sells it on a gay premium snapchat or someshit

>Ed
Fucking based

Maybe extortion in a post #metoo world

Maybe even sex trafficking. I know my state had a bit of a problem with it atm but I assumed that to be mostly women

im pretty sure at this point some mutt read a study on protein wrong and got the units confused, its 1g per kg and higher for athletes (1.2 - 1.6)
more than that is just making protein contribute to your caloric need (not necessarily a bad idea) and of course this doesn't apply to steroid users

It's 1.0-1.2 g per lbs of lean mass user, not per lbs..

>tfw you don't get bot titties
>only bots pretending to be IRS
feels bad man

You’re the type of poster I wish would just fuck off. You beta cucks always have to jump at every chance to try and appear more intelligent than others. It’s almost always a wording or semantics issue to, an issue in that you blatantly pretend you don’t know what was actually meant. You know damn well I mean per pound of lbm. You’re a fucking moron if you couldn’t comprehend what I meant when I expressed my concerns that lbm isn’t just muscle. It’s bone and some other shit too, you daft cunt. Stop this shit, you’re not intelligent, no one finds you to be, this shit posting isn’t gonna help you sleep at night. Why don’t you clean the cheetah dust off your fat fuck fingers and go outside, read a book, shit even BATHE yourself you fat smelly cheese growing waste of resources.

Notice how "she's" avoiding everything you type? It's a bot nigger.

gear improves sensitivity to protein, natties need to eat more protein beacuse of this