Y'all ever stoped to think that an avarage woman get dozens of mires everyday without having done any effort?

Y'all ever stoped to think that an avarage woman get dozens of mires everyday without having done any effort?

I'm not complety autist regarding women, and albeit being still dyel i look at least decent, but whenever i see a girl of "my type" that i find truly attractive, i just mire her automatically, wich becomes a bunch of creep peeps if she stays in my eyesight. (don't fool yourselves lads, they can see it with their female enhanced peripherical sight)
This is an absolutely beta thing to do so i'd like to take this away from me, this type of shit eats away one's confidence and probably lower test.
What exercises should i do to help me keep my cool around pretty women?

Attached: farsi.jpg (818x503, 64K)

The time in a women’s life you are describing is but a brief bright intense part of her overall life. Much like a rose it hits its absolute peak and is almost painfully beautiful yet as quickly and it hit its peak its gone. Not to say older women aren’t beautiful but the peak of a women’s beauty is a marvelous thing but much like a super nova is beautiful the aftermath is but a shadow of it.

What I’m saying is know that while women have that intense bright early life advantage. If you take care of yourself you will have the mid to late game.

By realizing that any beauty in a woman is a reflection of some part of god, and that women who pervert their beauty by dressing or acting like a skank (which is pretty much all of them) are a disgrace and perhaps even an abomination, deserving of no admiration, but only contempt.

Attached: 323b38e0e95f7836f59f5785978a200a33f76849e5a1fcc49fe043e8b9b6d1df.jpg (239x255, 13K)

read plato

based

I'm not a woman so I don't care if I get mires or not

I'm sure people stare at you all the time, OP, you fucking freak.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Women crave attention but the combination of social media overload and thirsty guys following the pick-up artist advice of asking out hundreds of women has given them so much attention that it's debalanced the scales. Stop looking at them and laugh at guys who constantly give attention to every passing girl and every e-thot they see on Instagram and Facebook. One all men take this pill the scales will balance out.

Yea, that's my whole deal.
I'm 100% aware of how beta this semi-unconcious behavior is that's why i'm asking for help
Regarding the women i actually pick up, i do not put them in a pedestal at all, yet the sight of an unexpected cutie always tricks me into beta-mode

Kek

As a half-black, half-white hybrid with the mental genes of my white side and the physical genes of my black side, i easily see the same being true of white people. you guys want to deny privilege at the same time you go out and treat everyone "equally" and then come home and post NIGGERS on Jow Forums.

it's the same thing with female privilege. there's literally nothing you can do about it, its the sort of evolutionary prejudice that will sort itself out over hundreds of generations, if it ever even does. women have it easier, we all know it, the only people who don't talk about it are women who enjoy the power of being in a lesser social class in a political environment where egalitarian morals are the default, and men trying to fuck those women. just let it go and focus on yourself.

>shoving your preferences into a jungian shadow willingly

the reason jordan kekerson is so hilarious is because his own jungian shadow could cover have the planet with his religious/moralistic dogma. trying to convince yourself out of your natural state is a recipe for priests who molest children, and go to work the next day believing they are true emissaries of Christ and the last 100x were just a small sin easily forgiven.

>generational solution to an individual problem

by the time the scales balance out, you'll be 60. people stop changing their beliefs around 30 bar severe trauma or a near-perfect psychometric makeup. don't worry about that. don't worry about any of it. put it in the "shit that's unfair but fuck all will happen with it" box, same as you did with the starving kids born in war-torn countries.

Not true, when I was uglier I didn’t get any mires. I had to learn how to make myself look good. How to do my hair, how to wear makeup right, how to pick the right clothes, and make my body better.

But your weird preoccupation with our habits and status is weak. Just see us as other human beings, just like you, 50% of the population.

People stare at you now because you're some twisted tranny, not because you look good, queer.

lmao guys have to do all of that except with twice the effort and a bunch of extra shit, dating site statistics don't lie and closely mirror gen pop in terms of selection bias.

you're thinking of the things you had to do to attract a mate you *wanted*, most men are thinking of the things they have to do to attract a mate *at all.* that's a huge fucking difference, regardless of your particular line.

pseudo-intellectual

Not true also. In this board there are people that who will fuck a man who looks little bit feminine. You should have come here on that time

nothing more pseud than your post here.
>i know, i'll deride his effort without expending any of my own, haha that'll be such an ironic own

Have you tried Tinder when you were ugly?
Even if you discard the psycopaths and the ogres you'd still have more matches then an avarage male
Also, if you were fat, your brap machine was probably getting some mires behind your back all the time

But anyways, i appreciate your effort, femanon. Happy for you for achieveing the beauty you wanted =D

Look everyone, this nigger has it all figured out, we're finally saved!

pseudo-intellectual

ugly women are even more self-conscious than ugly men, so much so that they wouldn't even feel comfortable posting about it openly in most cases. what you're talking about has to do with men having to approach women, which is a really weird fucking phenomenon that i have to assume is just mostly biological. no reason to worry about it, just approach more girls and say anything.
you're programmed to be afraid of death, which is why you're having difficulty. you've conflated rejection with death because you haven't done enough work to separate the two yet. the worst thing a woman could possibly due to you is ostracize you socially, so just don't approach at work or in any of your classes until you build up the cool confidence to make sure things don't go too far south and you'll be fine.

I see you've mistaken me for a nigga who might give a fuck. yare yare daze

Attached: freerealestate.png (285x269, 152K)

pseudo-intellectual

I have a vagina (the one I was born with) and XX Chromosomes

I’m not saying it’s equally as difficult to be mired for men and women, I was disputing the claim that for us to get mires takes “no effort at all”.

Yes but this mainly comes down to the fact that men are simply more visually stimulated when it comes to sex, and that being outgoing, forward, and aggressive sexually are societally perceived as masculine traits and to women extent indeed related to testosterone levels. Basically there’s no sense in blaming women for this phenomenon or even being jealous of us.

Thank you, and no. I was far too anxious for that.

underrated

>an avarage woman get dozens of mires
is this true? ive never had a boy ask me out.
i dont have any face defects but i am a mutt

Oh btw, almost forgot, i was talking about AVARAGE women, not the ugly ones

But you ain't wrong in your claims, my post wasn't mainly jealously about women, the main part was my beta behavior of gazing whenever i unexpectedly see a girl that is "my type".
The worst part is, as mentioned, i'm not a total sperg in this subject, so i'd even have a solid chance with some of these girls if i had not behaved like a total creep the first moment i saw them

Pseudo-nigger

Do you seriously not know how to spell avarage correctly?

no one cares that u r a muttt
yes its true

Yes, seriously
t. ESL faggot

I write how i listen and basically A and E have arbitraty sounds so i honestly thought it was "avarage"

Thanks, btw

Being ask out =/= getting mired

what's esl? Are you a bigger?

Well how much of s creep do you act like? If there’s a guy I like I enjoy his staring. If not just look away and move on with your day.

English as second language
Latino

The classic over-the-shoulder-quick-peep
and the 4 seconds gaze while walking

It does'nt happen too often tho, so i'm not q everyday creepo

Attached: 1546923483276.jpg (660x371, 40K)

An average woman is a 5 and aint gettin mired by jack shit.

>meet qt who seems clean (no tats, piercings, dresses modestly)
>start getting acquainted
>decide to ask her out after a week
>next day I see her she dyed her hair fucking purple

Attached: (´ω`) bad bad.png (408x396, 67K)

And so we journey on this emblazoned trail...

Based ogre-girl

Based "5" girl who ain't mired by jack shit

The way I see it, dating or actively looking for a decent girl to someday be your wife and the mother of your children is a fools errand. It's like trying to find a diamond in a sewage plant. Yes, it's theoretically possible, and you can go try it if you really want it that bad, but is wading through shit all day for a reward that you only have a one in a million chance of actually finding really worth it? It's just pointless to try, and it's entirely in god's hands. The only way you're gonna get a wife who won't cheat on you or divorce rape you is if god decides to give you one. And he could do it at the drop of a hat, so there's no point in wasting time searching for something he obviously doesn't think you deserve or are ready for. And most girls are best viewed from afar anyway, where you can idealize them and not be spiritually raped by the cold reality of modern womanhood. It's best if you just don't find out about the 30 guys she's fucked or the hours a day she spends watching Jewish Netflix garbage and makeup tutorials.

Eh, wasn't really looking, met her by chance in a community band. I've never really searched through the sewage, but I figured it doesn't hurt to keep one's eyes open.

Yea you are obviously just an autist who has never talked to a girl before.

Women aren't just cute out of bed. They spend hours doing their hair, makeup, nails, shaving legs, eyebrows. Then they usually do extra shit on top of it like pedi/mani, salon, shop for fashion, etc.

Girls pretty much spend most of their time dedicated to looking good. If you we're an autist female in your position you would be complaining that all guys have to do to look good is lift metal at the gym a couple of times a week.

>Women aren't just cute out of bed

But that's wrong. It almost makes me think your a girl for thinking something so dense.