This is what 1 year of brosplit and eating +150 to maintenance from gets you

>this is what 1 year of brosplit and eating +150 to maintenance from gets you

Attached: IMG_20190327_183529.jpg (757x960, 164K)

Looks good bro. Keep it up

Looks fucking small and weak bro, what a waste of time

you look good. just gotta get huge now

Looks pasta sis, suck my ass

Looks about right. Your physique is what is obtainable for a natural in a year, granted your surplus couldve been a little higher.

Now you know how fraudulent the fitness community is first hand. EVERYONE is on gear, but remember that the guys who cry the longest and hardest about muh integrity and muh hard work are the biggest liars of them all and typically on megadoses of gear. Your physique is good for a year of progress. In another year you MIGHT look like a calisthenics twink.

Its up to you if you wanna ascend and become Zues, just don't become a haughty prick about how natty you are and how much hard work you put in.

Attached: 3ac2257ba8c9f487e258860a88c0c3af.png (640x1136, 1.31M)

How am I lookin nigga

Attached: D313AF22-5FD0-431C-AA9F-C540EEFC302D.jpg (372x416, 106K)

Post body faggot. I bet you're a fatass "powerlifter" who thinks the only way to make gains is to eat 6,000 calories a day.

WHO

If you'd eat something instead of bitching, then you wouldn't have to cope with the fact that you're small.

post your body loser your underlying training and eating philosophy is probably opposite to mine

short

>one year
kek

Got him!

average white "man"

I'm not OP. That's not important though, what really matters is that you still won't post body.

> and eating +150 to maintenance

well there's your problem

5’10 gay boy , #barelyaboveaverage

Mirin keep up the work

My girlfriend is taller than you

You can suck my fucking cock, faggot.
>hurrmrmrmm post body post body
Here, choke on it, this was 1,5 year ago.
Anything below 180lbs is fucking small and anyone that tries to """"prove"""" otherwise is just coping by using angles, lighting, camera tricks and small clothes.
Go fuck your own bitch ass and eat something instead of trying to sound like a cool little boy on his eternal cut, calling anyone that's bigger than him "fat".

Attached: IMG_20190328_011119.jpg (720x959, 150K)

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

I want a no bullshit way to look like a calisthenics twink. Gimme the quick and dirty.

Pic related is me

Attached: 0211191455a.jpg (2560x1920, 627K)

groom, ie get a haircut and trim those brows
reduce sun exposure
reduce chest mass
then finally, try calisthenics

groom, ie get a haircut and trim those brows
reduce sun exposure
reduce chest mass
then finally, try calisthenics

based and angerpilled

My man this post is cancerous

This whole "muh post body" thing is retarded.
It came to a point where you can't have a discussion without a faggot throwing a shitfit and demanding a pic of you, and then nitpick about your body or keep saying shit.

Attached: postbody.png (949x535, 647K)

genuinely amazing for one year
here's my 10 months

Attached: sketch-1553734466698.png (1080x1440, 1.64M)

She has pretty hair but that butt look stinky lol

Attached: 😂.jpg (640x427, 99K)

OP here, I’ve only been lifting since mid summer 2018. 160 lbs when I started, in similar shape since I used to be a gymnast, but now I’m 182. Good shit my man keep working hard and remember you gotta eat big to get big

Wait no not OP, jumping between threads
Pic related is me

Attached: DD0A0CDE-662F-4F36-B1FF-C2E2FB1308A0.jpg (442x395, 33K)

thanks my guy and you've made great progress. especially in the chest. im happy with the size of my arms but as you can see ive got titties bc i fucked up my shoulder and stopped benching
haha fuck off

>fuck off
Why?

the pic you posted is unattainable in a year

If you say so gamer

I’m gonna be 195 be the end of the year

you look like a cardio bunny.

Hoes dont mind it. Got 14" arms

>bragging about literal noodle arms
Yikes

>He thinks having big arms at 20% BF means anything

>and eating +150 to maintenance

yep, that looks about it

If he's 5'2 his arms might look big lmao

There's a difference between having big arms and having arms so small the sleeves in a small shirt are loose.

Lmao

Just like there's a difference between having lean 14" solid muscle arms and having 17" "big" flabby post menopause woman arms

your girlfriend is a freak then

14 inch arms are really small man no matter how lean you are