Anyone else start lifting so they might have a shot and dating a girl in the healthy weight range?

Anyone else start lifting so they might have a shot and dating a girl in the healthy weight range?

Attached: fatsome.jpg (468x368, 69K)

That's fucking depressing. The states don't even rank on that chart, but I feel like I'm surrounded by nothing but fat, lazy women

>average BMI of women in Europe
Burgers are so fucking stupid

classic burger well done

I live in a decent affluent area; from an upper middle class family 6'1 160 slightly toned build decent looks and while I'm kind of shy and reserved all Ive been hit on lately is fat/obese girls one of which smoked, and most have horrible hygiene.
I take care of myself have clear skin and a clean diet, but at this point I feel like giving up, I am a boring tame person overall and I feel like the obesity epidemic creates extreme competition for an average weight girl, let alone a slim/lithe girl which is my type.

It's fucking crazy. And then they go ahead and say there is too much pressure on women to be thin...

fucking love French women
oui oui my pee pee

FYI: your looksmatch is uglier than you're willing to admit, and the only ways for a women to be that ugly are generally 1)be overweight 2)be over 20

I was reading an article from psychology today that said in the 60s the average bmi for young woman in their early 20s was 18-20.
Could you imagine how broad the dating pool would be if you lived back than?
My moms always asks why I dont have a girlfriend and I say I just want an average slim girl with a complementary personality to which she replies "pfffft pretty much all the girls are slim at your age" shes has several autoimmune diseases and only gets out of the house maybe 1 a month if that the older generation just dosent realize how bad it is.

Na I dont really care to much about face i just want an average slender girl.
Ive gone out with instagram models before but I dont think you realize how much options an average young 20 year old girl has if shes slim like how everyone once was.
Not trying to sound like an incel for clarification.

I live in Burgerland. There are no women in the healthy weight range here so I lift for myself.

Hahah, yeah im always picky when it comes to girls... hahah imagine dating a girl.... thats fat hahahah

Attached: 1534537777285.jpg (640x1136, 166K)

>these people seriously fell for bait
God damn newfags.

>Na I dont really care to much about face i just want an average slender girl.
An average slender white woman under 30 is a 7-8/10, always has been that way, even before most women were purple butch-haired fatasses

>Netherlands
That's hard to believe, there are gyms at every corner and they bike everywhere

>Heh, i -i was only pretending to be a retard

Louisiana here. Outlook poor.

Attached: D07B8769-654A-4BBE-ACCB-58B75E1B04A2.jpg (800x800, 205K)

Greece is accurate, half the girls in their 20s are fat and even worse the other half is anorexic antifa wannabe art hoes who smoke weed. Every single one of my friends' gfs is one of these two types. Good thing I'm a homo.

Attached: Dxrg2tVWwAEMebT.jpg (618x531, 21K)

But chubby fat girls are cute and lift your self esteem

No they fucking aren't and they don't. You have no idea what I went through for 6 months with the only girlfriend I ever had.

Is the meme that all greek girls are short and stocky goblins true?

GAS THE VLACHS, RACE WAR NOWWWWWWWWWWW
WHEN WAS IT THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A FATASS THAT WASN'T A VLACH OR A CRETAN?
FUCKING HELL, RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US.
ΓΑΜΩ ΟΛΗ ΤΗ ΒΟΡΕΙΑ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ, ΤΟ 1912 ΚΑΙ ΤΟ '13 ΗΤΑΝ ΕΝΑ ΛΑΘΟΣ. Η ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΝΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΜΕΣΟΛΟΓΓΙ, ΟΤΙΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΒΟΡΕΙΟΤΕΡΑ ΑΠΟ ΑΥΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΘΩΜΑΝΙΚΗ ΑΥΤΟΚΡΑΤΟΡΙΑ, ΑΠΛΑ ΨΟΦΟΣ.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 756K)

>french eat more fat like butter and olive, drink more wine, eat bread, but aren't fat

Huh? I thought carbs and fat made you fat?

>American education

>tfw not italian gf

Attached: 37748111_231728497452271_5115025626826276864_n.jpg (1080x1260, 109K)

βασεδ ανδ kοkινοχαπιτης

This is anecdotal evidence but when I see school kids knocking about these days I don't see many fat ones compared to 10 years ago. I think social media etc is having an effect along with easier access to health education online. This is in the UK.

I'm just stating FACTS.
>Όπως διαπιστώθηkε, η Ρόδος, η Κως, η Κάλυμνος, η Χίος, kαι οι νομοί Κιλkίς, Χανίων kαι Ρεθύμνου (kόkkινες περιοχές) αντιμετωπίζουν το μεγαλύτερο πρόβλημα συγkέντρωσης kεντριkά παχύσαρkων παιδιών (>45%). Αkολουθούν kαι άλλοι νομοί με αυξημένο πρόβλημα (πορτοkαλί), όπως οι Ηραkλείου, Ροδόπης, Φλώρινας kαι Λευkάδας συγkεντρώνοντας ποσοστά 42-45% kεντριkά παχύσαρkων παιδιών.
At least the islands contribute to the rest of us by being tourist traps, and by cucking Turkey from having access to Aegean waters.
Central and northern "Greece" is only holding us back.

Attached: file.png (401x567, 134K)

Don't start another balkan war now

You can't tell me what to do

yep and God, I love summer last year I hooked with 3 Euro girls.
I talk occasionally with a Norwegian qt and she will come this summer again.

Sorry for the strokepost but I sent that from the phone.

Godspeed, user. I might go to your beaches this summer since ours are getting shittier each year.

>carb fags BTFO
>fat eaters are leaners HONHONHON
/thread

Hope so, but I don’t think the stats bare this out

I think we should be higher, according to other graphs I have seen

t. Potato

I think it young adults that are the fat fucks.

Got to stay lean to outrun Muslims.

what happened user?

I wanna know what happened

Fucking this, Irish girls on average take shit care of themselves

I like to be treated like Chad. Chubsters that get attention are grateful.
Plus, being passive during sex is great and they have fat tiddies and ample ass

BMI is so damn inaccurate.

Are italian gfs even crazier than french ones?

I feel like I could be happier with an austrian qt.

Move to a city. It’s all moneyed and attractive young people. The suburbs and rural areas will steal your soul and sap your ambition

No, it's not.

BMI is a pretty good general indicator, it doesn't really work if you have above-average muscle mass but for most of the population it's fine.

>amerimutt education

>be me
>be austrian
There are two groupes of woman here, anorexic and fat woman.

I'm dating an italian lawyer.

Life is gud.