Im legit baffled by fat people how do you mange to put on so much weight I cant gain weight to save my life

Im legit baffled by fat people how do you mange to put on so much weight I cant gain weight to save my life
>inb4 eat more
I tried

Attached: Ayesha-Olivia-Erin.jpg (607x607, 128K)

How do people even afford to make themselves so fucking fat?

You don't have insulin resistance. It makes it so you're hungry all the time; it's really easy to overeat with it.

God I wish I had the money to eat

She's getting ridiculously fat now... Starting to look like a meme.

Meme you say

Attached: image.png.083df8ab85a3486c69ffca0c22264a71.png (433x759, 481K)

I think her orange tan makes her look somewhat acceptable. I'm so dry on pussy I'd fuk anything... It's sad tbqh...

>I tried

Yeah, and you failed. Just as fatties are self-delusional about how little they eat, you're self-delusional about how much you eat.

It's really not complicated.

Im not delusional user im at a healthy weight just not Jow Forums

t. tiny penis wuss that feels intensely emasculated by the sight of a womanly figure as he knows his embarrassingly small member can't hope to satisfy

how is her body so fat and yet her face is relatively thin.
that's some crazy fat distribution

So what if his dick is small.
He can't deal with fat chicks so he goes with the huge majority of normal sized and petite chicks.
Don't need to feel bad about sassy nigh obese girls and what not.

Honestly as I've gotten fit most women are starting to disgust me mostly bc of laziness..

Eat an average of 4000kcal per day

Attached: file.png (1161x697, 101K)

Where am I gonna find that much food?

They never work out. I would assume you do, since you're on fit.

But like even before I started working out I was never fat

a gallon of whole milk or a 1lb jar of peanut butter is about 1lb, so there's a start. also chips, cookies, etc. anything high in fat and preferably low in protein will work

Attached: Peanuts.jpg (1146x672, 182K)

NAME

Thats like a weaks worth of food user im not made of money

1lb of peanut butter is under $2

Ayesha Perry-Iqbal (confirmed coal burner) Olivia Jensen and Erin Grady.

I dont like penut butter

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Tbh i think it starts early.
Development of habits and (coping) mechanisms.
Whenever i'd act nervous, or excited or angry, or show any discontent, my concerns would be brushed off, i'd get a comment "you're probably just hungry" and i'd get food.
Later in life i would gorge on food (especially sweets cuz of the availability) whenever i'd deal with something stressful or if i were sad. And it reared it's ugly head when things in life get rough, on two occasions i gained 10kg in 2 months because of stressful situations and bad things happening. You'd be amazed how much you can eat if you've been conditioned since childhood to eat away your problems. I have a lot of personal experience in losing fat.
Now i'm on my guard and determined to never let myself slip up again. Lean bulk is the most i'll ever allow myself to do. Alcohol and sugar only on special occasions and keeping it to a minimum.

Attached: 1553455126657.jpg (720x967, 48K)

Then fast one day and eat it with oatmeal, if you don’t like it then fast two days and try it. Don’t be a fucking baby, you should like food that’s not spoiled you retard.

Carbs, lack of nutritional knowledge, depression, etc,.

>carbs make you fat

get the all natural shit and just blend up like 150-200grams of it with water and slug it back once or twice a day. 150 grams is almost 1000 calories. I go through 1-1.5 costco sized jars of natural peanut butter a week. it's one of the only ways i've found to keep gaining weight.

I tried eating 18 packs of oreos in a week and i didn't get fat

i do all of those and i am still very skinny

Attached: GKmleWT.gif (506x516, 443K)

God an anime posting slut like you deserves to be mating pressed

they drink much of their calories

Because if this, while milk is probably the way to go, due to calorie density and ease of ingestion.

I’ve gained the better part of 100lbs by being a computer geek with a beer problem. I don’t want to be this fat, but yeah, drinking calories is one way to do it. Rough math: 6-pack of beer: 900kcal, pound of fat: about 3500kcal. A year of beer binging can be close to 100lb, if it’s all surplus, if the conversion were so simple. It’s close enough to say drinking a 6-pack a day is not a good thing.

That's why you never go for thicc, bitches can't maintain it and just get fatter.

>i tried
not very hard. eating caloricly dense food is incredibly easy. repeat this ad infinitum and you'll gain weight in a few months. eating meme-levels of caloric density is even easier in the modern era.

muh "i cant put on weight" is the single most predictive marker for double digit IQ's

yup

As someone who had struggled to put on weight I can tell you that one of the main issues is consistency. I had no trouble hitting my calorie goal most of the time, but I'd also have days where I missed it by like 1000kcal. Imagine you have a TDEE of 3000kcal and you're shooting for 3500kcal per day. You hit that 4 days out of 7, so at that point you have a 2000kcal surplus, but on 2 days your intake is only 2500kcal and on the 7th it's maybe just 3000kcal. Your weight will fluctuate but in the long run you're not going to gain weight. It works the same the other way around and if your TDEE is already low as it is it is very easy to overeat. You can stick to the diet 5 days out of 7, but the 2 days you've overeaten will already negate it all.

It's very simple, why don't you let me show you

>tfw desk life ruining my squats unless I stretch for dozens of minutes

Attached: 1520132310543.jpg (605x800, 139K)

>Mfw finding out she's only 25
I legit thought she was in her late 30s

Attached: all-spaghetti-no-regretti-pasta-la-vista-26477273.png (500x545, 124K)

fucking braphog in their prime is god tier feeling brah
tough as soon as they start hitting 26 eject ASAP as the wall is approaching and their craving for having baby sky rockets

Attached: 54731153_1255990254557250_8906301466411532288_n.jpg (540x675, 32K)

>tfw 6'5''
>tfw 3500 maintenance

I've been drinking 2-6 beers a night for over a year, and i look exactly the same. But i eat mostly meat, vegetables and brown rice...

Theres really no healthy food thats calorically dense. I don't think OP wants to bulk of sprite and potato chips

>moron thinks exterior looks mean nothing about interior well being

guess how i know you're gonna crash and burn in your early 30s

swap to heavier beers like Guinness or high caloric Ales

Her body, facial expression, how she carries herself, and her fast weight gain indicate that she very likely fucks niggers. Gross pig tbqh

It kinda depends on how I frame it in my mind. I want and don't want a braphog at the same time. Definitely not to raise my children. Probably not... To grope and slap definitely. To fuk yes..but the smell...

We aren't talking health bro, just weight gain. And my point was drinking alot of beer doesnt necessarily make you a fat if you have a high TDEE and dont eat too much
Half the time it is guiness i drink

They're the easiest of the three macros to overindulge on. Especially if they're mostly simple carbs.

All those european countries and islands where they live into their 80s/90s drink at least a glass of wine a day while all those "i'll take a diet coke" boomers here are dropping like flies. Really makes you think.

Mama mia!