Yeah, I eat salt straight from the shaker to keep from getting light headed on keto. Got a problem with that?

Yeah, I eat salt straight from the shaker to keep from getting light headed on keto. Got a problem with that?

Attached: 1552273695973.jpg (634x951, 103K)

Imagine curbstomping that inbred lying kike haha
Also post body with timestamp
I want to see if you pass

Sorry why is a diet that makes you lightheaded without salt natural or healthy? honest question

milk truck has arrived

in nature the water we drank wasn't so filtered, the neat we ate wasn't drained so much, and we would have had far more salt naturally in the diet

m-mommy

damn that's edgy

Yeah but you're telling me we straight up have to eat whole tablespoons of salt. How much salt do you honestly think our ancestors got through drinking water, and not from food?

Hnnnnggg I want to body squat over her naked body and try to pinch her nipple with my open asshole, then stand up as slow as i can to see how far i can go with her nipple in me.

Attached: 3DF8A61A-5D2E-4142-BF3A-CCA73464165C.png (750x650, 280K)

keto isnt healthy, it just makes you burn fat and look lean. so do cocaine and meth btw

HOLY BASED

W-whoa that horse has some big boobies

Hello plebbit
>doesn’t know what photoshop is
Jinkies

>thinks mommy needs photoshop
seething pol-tard

Attached: aoc copy.webm (352x288, 2.74M)

drink blood sometime, plenty of salt in that

eat seafood sometine, plenty of salt in that

Attached: 1544449851815.png (598x602, 317K)

I love fascism and my Uncle Addy but, goddamnit, I want to fuck the shit out of AOC!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x154, 159K)

Attached: 1546666474293.png (1288x759, 120K)

>if you don’t want sóycalism you’re a pol boogeyman

Attached: 12B3913E-B6AA-4276-9386-8AA86FF24345.png (398x428, 114K)

Yeah this bartender is so dumb i wouldnt be surprised if she actually posted this

There’s something super off about her body and face

Attached: 2DC84ED4-72CB-4A8C-8492-692F576D8681.jpg (900x900, 183K)

Jesus I hate limp wristed faggot niggers.

Jewish inbreeding

I thought she was a beaner. I know this next statement is controversial, but that’s sad considering there’s a ton of really hot isreali chicks, and I mean the small titty thick ass and waisted ones

>a ton of really hot isreali chicks
Lot of those chicks are hired eastern euro models or low caste partial jews.

>The small titty thick ass and waisted ones
I have not seen anything like this.
The chick who plays wonder woman is considered a 20/10 purbred isreali model.
And she's pretty but -2/10 from the neck down.

She’s a shepardi, lower class of jews who comprise most of the IDF’s conscripts, treated like shit in Israel hence why she came here

It's because she's a robot. He face was AI generated and made by machines.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x134, 904K)

cringe and incelpilled

>incel
Post body, plebbit

i dont have a problem with that - but you're being pretty ghey about it user.

the horse teeth grinding against the concrete

Keto will give you atherosclerosis and ED

Just like eat a sheet of fucking nori or something. Goddamn

not the guy you're replying to - there is really no way to know what they ate back in the day, esp depending how far back you go and how much you're trying to generalize accross geography.

and keto, like atkins diet, is going to turn out to be pretty unhealthy imo

Attached: 1535004841749.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

Goddammit I wanna fuck AOC even with the million reasons I shouldn't.

>tfw no donkey-faced goblina communist to rail some capitalism into

Ha ha yeah

Keto is like Atkins minus the unhealthy bits.

Attached: 1553582207945.jpg (656x647, 184K)

based

I agree keto isn't healthy, but we can figure out what our ancestors ate based on looking at their dead bodies. Specifically their teeth. Also in some cases where the bodies are mummified we can also look at what is in their digestive track. What kind of bacteria lived in their and then deduce what kind of food would create their gut microbiota.

its not photoshop
>implying you have to listen to the words of a woman

Dios mio

No. In fact I didn’t know that was even a thing people did until you brought it up.

hi dear can u opan up ur cloth

I need salt too. Is there a better way than eating it straight?

Attached: 1549763056414.jpg (452x604, 40K)

pickles

based & curbpilled

>Implying our ancestors drank saltwater

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

spit in my mouth

if shes jewish i can be jewish too

They sag

Well they sure as hell didn't eat a diet high in carbohydrates. No refined sugar, no cultivated plants.

>An indigenous group living in the Amazon rainforest have the healthiest arteries of any population ever studied, it has been discovered.
>The researchers visited 85 Tsimane villages between 2004 and 2015 and measured heart disease risk by carrying out x-ray scans on 705 adults aged 40 to 94.
>The Tsimane diet largely consists of rice, plantain, cassava root, corn, nuts and fruits, with protein, mostly from animal meat, accounting for 14 per cent of their diet, with and fat accounting for the same proportion.

this kills the ketoretard

>yfw potatoes have never been shown to cause dental caries literally anywhere

I feel like garbage when I eat fruit though and I def feel it in my teeth so I stay away from that shit.

1. cherry picked
2. only conclusion is "healthy arteries" so what's your point?
3. agriculture has only been around for 10k years out of the total 2 million years that humans have existed

Did some brief googling that you apparently didn't bother to. There's literally a scientific observation called the "Tsimane inflammation paradox". The Tsimane people have a genetic mutation that appears to protect them against disorders like obesity and T2 diabetes, despite their elevated inflammation markers stemming from their high-carb diet.

Are any of us here indigenous Tsimane? No? Then I guess your little anecdote is worth nothing.

Attached: lossy-page1-405px-Rio_Maniqui,_nordöstra_Bolivia._Indiantyper_-_SMVK_-_005673.tif.jpg (405x600, 67K)

Honestly though I think a huge problem is that a lot of carncucks just aren't getting enough calories. That's why the best they can do is watch youtube videos about Rhonda Patrick and Shawn Baker. In a time when meat and fat actually tasted good maybe this shit was doable, but it's pretty much impossible to down 3000 kcal fat with no discomfort.

Anyway do a family tree and find out what your ancestors ate. My dad's half actually hadn't started farming much before the Spaniards got to them so it was a lot of raw meat (fish, rodents, worms), roots, agave (including the roots and head), nuts (esp acorns), seeds. I was really surprised because it confirmed some carncuck stuff and the rest sounds pretty fucking nourishing.

Do you know what inflammation is? I highly doubt you do. Answer me without googling.

cells getting bigger dude

Nice ad hominem, you really going with that "argument"? I'll be nice and give you another chance.

I'm sorry, why haven't you answered?

little baby doesn't know what inflammation is but knows that everyone with lots of it gets diabetes because the mod on reddit showed him a mechanistic study?

are u going to kill urself now?

SHOO SHOO DISCORD TRANNY

>I see every wants Fuck this Nerd Bitch

B&R

>keto
no I don't have a problem with mentally ill retards on meme "diets"

according to paleo estimates sodium intake was far lower than it is on the average western diet
and potassium intake was much much higher

It works for many more people than your plan.

Attached: 27.jpg (2594x1945, 810K)

Attached: E8DF8CF3-CF1B-4520-9913-998C17A2417B.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

haha

you don't know my diet, but I know yours is shit and a meme, you are like a sheep following what's fashionable and cool these days

ftfy

Attached: el goblina.gif (340x191, 2.01M)

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Desperate BTFO samefag detected

Attached: 1553637542652.gif (600x400, 3.54M)