Hi! I've been doing squats and my butt growed a bit I still don't like my butt...how can I get it bigger?

Hi! I've been doing squats and my butt growed a bit I still don't like my butt...how can I get it bigger?

Attached: IMG_UF499075.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julivdw?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post tits

emily?

Fuck off tranny

>butt growed
you sure about that? please tell me both of those are before pics

Stiffed leg deadlifts and hip thrusts

No, it's not

they're after...

>growed
underage B& MODSMODSMODS

Holy shit it's Emily

Not a tranny. Look at those hips lad.

emily please go

Thank you! I will try these out tomorrow

? What do you mean

No, it's not, sorry...

Thank you! I've posted another picture haha...

Attached: IMG_UF50012.jpg (640x640, 37K)

that's a gonna be a yikes a from a me

Who is Emily...?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N?

twitter.com/julivdw?lang=en
lmao

>not knowing who emily is
lurk more

First off you’re wearing jeans which don’t essentuate, also you don’t have an ass

BUSTED

Karen!?

Hahahahaha Julia you are so fucking gay, wtf is wrong with you? Grow the fuck up.

No, Brasil!

Okay how do I grow an ass?
Who is this?

Someone didn't look closely at who made the actual post. It's either trappy or a trappy larper. I'm out

Hello! Post a picture of your face along with the rest of your body, we need to see what we're working with here

pls post benis :D

>how can I get it bigger?
keep doing squats and increase your food intake.

Shut up, Bobby

Okay I'm shy though...haha

benis?

Attached: IMG_UF49918.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Attached: hDEPR1c_d.jpg (602x853, 60K)

viado

Look at those hands. 100% tranny

Dear GOD what an astounding behind that is. I think that the female form is proof that there is indeed a God watching over us. There is no way that a bunch of fat and sinew could turn itself into such a majestic form. That ass is a work of art. While i am not one to brappost (i find it in extremely poor taste) I am not ashamed to say that i would lick that crack in your ass clean and i do not care if you had taken a slimy turd just nanoseconds before. Look at it. LOOK AT IT! The way those pants accentuate that round bottom, the way she sticks it out just a little bit to show off her wonderful form. Dear GOODNESS. That plump, juicy and absolutely astoundingly beautiful ASS. What a sick and cruel existence it is to know that such pure unfiltered beauty, such anatomical perfection is out there and you will never get to experience a night with that ass in complete and total servitude to you. Why did God have to make this ass and not let me have the joy and wonder of experiencing it? WHY? I BEG YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY!
Please have sex with me. I am a virgin, but know that i have the sexual appetite to match that of a ravenously hungry tiger. Please. I beg you.

at times like these brother I too get so angry, I want to bite off the ass of my mother, like the cotton candy it really is. I want to beat my sister, snub her nose and throw her off the porch fucking hoar, stupid hoar. No ass for the brother no ass the male in the family No keep behind doors dont smile.

discord trannies out

Attached: 52612994_625626444539161_5787321210082503775_n.jpg (850x850, 56K)

Squats and deadlifts
You have to linear progress and bulk
Then cut while maintaining your lifts

umm...