BLACKPILL

No amount of lifting will ever make you stronger than a naturally robust, 9inch wristed blue-collar chad.
>he grew up choppin’ lumber with the old man, you grew up masturbating to hentai and playing minecraft
>he ate beef, chicken, veggies, and whole milk growing up, you ate totino’s pizza rolls and hot pockets
>he had his way with a girl and became a man at 13, you couldnt even muster up the courage to talk to a girl at 13
>he went to sleep at 10pm every night and slept in the soldier position, you sat hunched over a computer screen for 8 hours and passed out in your chair at 3am

Attached: 577B8036-904A-441B-9C91-FDE85EC5935F.jpg (640x640, 34K)

what does this have to do with strength though

I grew up playing warcraft

Working class people tend to be small and sickly in real life, likely because of a greater accumulation of epigenetic damage from environmental stressors.

>blue collar
Kek I’ll take a large fry with that.

I’m a pretty boy with Chad looks but too awkward to be a Chad

>you couldnt even muster up the courage to talk to a girl at 13
Lol I can't do that at double that age nigga

I guarantee you that op is a dyel faggot projecting so hard to feel better about himself that imax would make a deal with him

you're just like the rest of Jow Forums then no wonder you're here

quit fucking larping dude. I know you've never been around real working class people because most of them are smaller and addicted to painkillers because years of manual labor ruins them.

lmao gay thread time to make it better

Attached: humble sardine.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Nahh but I’m actually like a solidly pretty man.
Lot of features working for me. No hard edges though with jaw or whatever that separate me into Chad territory

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 02.gif (244x226, 294K)

>blue collar
>Chad

Let me stop you right there.

How do I achieve this bf

Post body
(You)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

YOURE NEVER BE HAPPY OR CONTENT user
THEYLL ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU
THEYLL ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU

Attached: nu-fit anons.jpg (300x200, 13K)

Honestly, I AM going to make it.
Promise you, little sardine.

Attached: 1533174516860.jpg (1024x788, 139K)

is the maning of life being better than someone else ?

Attached: 1544891923227.png (600x843, 773K)

Not only am I going to make it, I'm going to go all the way and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I really need to filter blackpill.

Yeah. That someone being yourself, but the day before.

I am going to make it

>epigenetic damage
Man I got so much of that from the Holocaust

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1498014506810.jpg (540x540, 20K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Only thing worse than a robot faggot is a (You ) farmer

>not taking the greenpill and fucking better women than blue collar chad because you can afford to travel and the world has enough people that someone somewhere wants to fuck you and is hotter than blue collar, small town chad's gf

Your next line will be "I live in my mother's basement"

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Pretty much. Working class kids on average probably ate pizza rolls and hot pockets everyday because their overworked single mother couldn't be arsed to cook. They only saw their old man when they dragged him home from the bar or through a prison wall.

It's a real thing, the deterministic or "Darwinist" (despite the protest of Darwin himself!) model of biology is a sham, the fact that it persists into the 21st century is a tragedy and one of the greatest roadblocks to actual progress within medical science. Thankfully, the discovery of the epigenome and the increasing awareness of the function of mtDNA in developmental and cellular physiology is leading to gradual vindication of Lamarckism, though I am afraid we will have to suffer some CRISPR-induced fiascos to finally get there.

Attached: db3b59b04bc5cd95ddf60c664d6910f3[1].jpg (315x315, 31K)

Solid message but wrong demographic.
Most of the guys here are already hidden Chads.

wow this is some of the best horseshit i've ever seen in my life, well done based deludedanon

i measured my wrists after reading this post, 7.5" and i have huge hands.
should i end it?

>wait you fucked who
>i got game for a quiet nerd
>for real

gotta love being a hidden chad. yea, ya'll keep fighting over who's best at darts, i'll be over here talking interesting psychology and other pseud bullshit with women pulled straight from movies.

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1493980197701.jpg (821x960, 56K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1517228267912.jpg (1024x696, 84K)

lol picrelated.jpg is a bitch and doesn't match the guy in the description.

Attached: 1553178362035.png (619x386, 195K)

>No amount of lifting will ever make you stronger than a naturally robust, 9inch wristed blue-collar chad

Ed Coan. Ronnie Coleman. The Terminator himself. You dumb shit.

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: flexinceps345678.jpg (681x736, 75K)

Explain to the lay person why he's wrong.
I'm curious

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1553312208522.gif (285x178, 979K)

no doubles

Thankfully, within a Lamarckian framework we must necessarily believe that one would be able to remove your imbecility through targeted and extensive conditioning.

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I have 9 inch wrists and grew up poor. Does this make me Chad?

Attached: 1487799613779.png (612x491, 98K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: ivecum.gatsu.jpg (720x835, 165K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO
MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

oh hi r9k, hows the family?

You've never met a working class person in your life. And anyone who makes a takes a selfie and makes that face like the pic u posted would get beat up and made fun of by them.
T. Grew up on a farm and work construction like a retard

Are you a blue collar Chad or just super depressed? Improve yourself or kys stop annoying us all.

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Why would I give up become some else succeeded

can u cliff me on darwinian model vs lamarckian? how does it relate to epigenetics?

Working class Chads don’t pass their genes on anymore. Most of them are either

>Addicted to heroin/opiates/meth not worried about women
>in prison not interacting with women
>in biker gangs not interacting with women
>working on oilfields 12-16 hours per day not interacting with women
>driving trucks 10-14 hours per day not interacting with women

There is no hope for the blue collar Chad in the US

>currently making it

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

im going to make it

reminder to filter all black pill threads and negativity ones

Based Lum poster

I am going to make it

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1549237131654.jpg (564x428, 37K)

Absolutely based and the true reason to lift

Those tattoos scream lack of personality and retardation

Lmao most to all blue collar workers are fat fucks that need to hit the gymp.

>I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 901288192412.gif (225x201, 954K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1549400783284.png (656x448, 505K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: asura.jpg (640x400, 125K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

i grew up in a blue collar neighborhood surrounded by blue collar people and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hell no. working class people are by far the least healthy people. they eat like shit and never work out more than they have to. you're describing like a feudal farmer on fucking steroids, not real life.

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Fuck your blackpills. Just because I grew up wrong and without parents didn't mean I couldn't change myself. I was morbidly obese, had bad posture, everyone in high school hated me, and the gym was my savior. Human beings are powerful because they can change! Isn't that what memes are about? Manipulating reality to assert one's will.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Why are you fucks so obsessed with colored pills...what a played out meme

I AM GONNA MAKE IT!!! FOR YOU MAMA!! FOR YOU PAPA!!

You say that. But who really cares. I don't need to be Chad. I'm me. I can still get big and help others out in life.

This whole idea of trying to be someone you are not breeds self hate and all kinds of useless trash. You'll never grow unless you accept where you are. Otherwise you'll be trying to build a temple designed for someone else.

You are gonna make it m8

And he probably started a smoking habit and he dipped tobacco in his early teens. Yeah I’ve seen him before

>epigenome

user, I...

Attached: BRWD9706.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Literally me. I looked like a skinnyfat upper body with a fatass lower body. Now I look nothing like that. I've gained a ton of muscle comparably, I can run 6 miles without stopping when I couldn't even run down the block in highschool, and im losing my last bits of fat. I'm going to have visible abs for the first time in my life this summer, and all its taken is a few years of struggle to break bad habits, create new ones, and persisting even when I failed. I even have a girlfriend, which is something I never thought possible. Fuck the blackpill, unless you just want to be comfortably miserable forever.

I am going to make it

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 3418A99D-62ED-4FB0-AFDB-DD0AFD03DF15.jpg (750x1013, 412K)

I AM GOING TO
MAKE IT