Vegans Progressively BTFO After 5 Years Vegan

What's up with all these vegans suddenly switching back to eggs/fish after 5-6 years on a strict vegan diet? Im disappointed.. I thought these vegans would die for their cause.. and survival of the fittest would take affect leaving the world with no vegans. And then we wouldn't have to listen to any of the weak ass pale skinned bullshit fad diet bullshit ever again.

If you haven't heard about the fall of veganism, here's a video summing it up:

youtu.be/wXXP7Cbvodw

These vegans start having chronic health issues such as autoimmune disorders, digestive shutdown, becoming anemic, and many more.. they eventually switch back to eggs and fish and meat (likely because a doctor told them to quit being stupid), yet some of them continue to pretend to be vegans in youtube to keep getting those clicks, and making easy money. And these are the people that feel morally superior for telling you "eating meat is wrong!" What a bunch of hypocrits.

This is a great example of why we shouldnt fall for fad diets. And why you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet/tv. This is also a great time to laugh at the stupidity of vegans and sjw in general.

Cheers lads. Gonna go have a fat ribeye now.

Attached: 1553476518436.jpg (469x581, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
discord.gg/TUmjAWP
youtube.com/watch?v=msk2kR4_3ak
youtube.com/watch?v=l7OOZ9VP7AE
youtube.com/watch?v=gpQSOL-4jyY
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, like I'm going to listen to some fat retard about diet. He got BTFO by VG and showed himself to be a chinless fatty.

>ribeye
>that pic
I see you're a man of culture as well

I'm not a Vegan, but his intro misrepresenting VG is pathetic.
unwatchable content.

Seething vegans detected

How do you even know vegan jains is actually vegan? I think he's a lying fraud just like so many other vegan youtubers

>doesnt have numerous health issues a vegan like vg has
>btfo by vg

I think you're missing the big picture here

Bump

This made me think, how do those monks who live in mountains (the ones who adopt the "all-life is sacred" ideologies) manage to do it? Like the vegetarian ones, unless they eat SOME meat as well.

Attached: zzqPs.gif (331x169, 1.78M)

They don't do anything physically demanding at all. They sit and pray all day. They are weak as fuck.

Veganism works if your life consists of only sitting/praying/shitting leaves

post body

Attached: foBAG28kZxAAUpYI4gIZKvMOB4buyCsd6KZtx8WtBV0.jpg (630x945, 112K)

Youre not kevin garnet

Will vegans ever recover?

How long until vg is exposed?

Attached: 1544584890256.jpg (299x168, 9K)

How are your teeth doing vegan?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU

Attached: 1548684642943.jpg (795x454, 50K)

How old is she, and if 18 who

i've got some meat for that girl in your pic op

Imagine being this dumb

who cares?
he shits on people in debates and doesn't scream and throw tantrums. science is on his side and people that actually enter debates with him are retarded.
he seems so arrogant all the time just because he has reading comprehension higher than a fifth grader when he's talking to kindergarten students.

Not a vegan, but how should governments handle the amount of methane and land domesticated animals produce and use up?
I'm not the type of person who would advocate for lab grown meat since it won't have the same production of bacteria as a natural animal would, but would it all rely in simply causing people to waste less or to recycle/re-purpose meat more?

you're a fucking moron.

Are you seriously suggesting the only way to get vitamin D is from an animal?

I remember something about how there was a startup in California that got shut down, but they had some really nice recycling system setup. can't remember what video it was featured in.
anyways, who says methane is dangerous? AOC and her green new deal?

Also if you want healthy teeth, eating meat won't help. Reducing your sugar intake will.

Methane can be an extreme greenhouse gas at the same time as AOC been a complete idiot.

Anyone have that republican senator shitposting in congress about the green new deal?

Buddhist monks are vegetarians, retard.

are you implying that anything on earth can destroy the ozone? or any combination of things?
pretty sure that's all fear-mongering.
something something something American government tried to blow up the ozone at one point in the 20th century something something something.

Nice blanket youtube science buddy. Right up there with "carbs spike insulin" and "fat clogs arteries"

>If you're not an obese retard, you're a vegan
That might be the most Jow Forums mindset.

That guy lost his teeth before going vegan he talks about it constantly

Yeah, that was supposed to be a joke dumbass.

Holy shit a real climate change denier

the world goes through cycles of hot and cold.
we have no significant impact on it.
otherwise you would see record breaking high temperatures every year.
you can't seriously be this much of a brainlet.

Toxic.

Who??

They probably eat a little bit of fish or milk or eggs. Your body can get by on a very small amount of animal protein much easier than on none at all.

Do you not know where you are?

i have a cousin that had went went vegan a few years ago. i was visiting my parents and he came over to hang out for a couple week or so
during that week my father got sick and spread it to everyone else in the family. my parents got a bit of fever but they got better quickly
i had some headache for a day and was coughing for a few more but other than that was completely fine

my cousin though got so sick that he had to be hospitalized after his body temperature got to ~39.5 celcius. fhe spent the night and morning at the hospital was fucked up for more than a week. he had to switch back to eggs and similar stuff but his psyche is fucked enough that he thinks meat "smells"

tl;dr: don't let your loved ones go vegan it is a terrible diet. humans require nutrients from animals to live properly

No idea what her name is, really wish i did. She's gd perfect

>science

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice b8 put me in the screencap

Whoa thanks for ur opinion on youtube diet debates bro. Care to elucidate us as to your current research?

In Buddhist rules for monks, at least traditional theravada, you have to accept meals from donations, which means monks do sometimes eat meat, the only restriction is that the monk can't accept meat, if the animal was killed specially for him, they can accept meat if the family already was planning on eat meat and they decided to give him some.

does he mention sv4rige?

they eat vacuum energy during meditation. Look into sacred geometry

Every single vegan/vegetarian I have known I have seen cheat a least on one occasion usually multiple times. They only vegans I believe are the ones missing teeth.

not that vegan faggot, but if the carbohydrates include glucose, then insulin levels will spike. this isn't youtube science, this is factual biology

Pretty sure they're allowed to eat eggs, dairy and meat broths

You need cholesterol to make vitamin D.

Your body produces cholesterol

Lacto-ovo-pesco type of diet is doable longterm. You just skip red meat, chicken, soda, bread.

>Gonna go have a fat ribeye now.

So this whole post is not about others its about your own internal conflict and justifying a ribeye.

You don't have to believe vegans, or anti-vegans. What you ought to do is figure out for yourself whether it resonates with you or not. Give it a try and see. What is happening in your post is your inward struggle being expressed outwardly.

Vegan is a trigger word, try to meditate on the concept without any preconceived connotations. No judgements on the vegan culture, etc etc.

Do you want to hurt animals?
Do you value your own experience?
Do you value what others tell youmore?
Have you tried veganism?
Have you heard of breatharianism?
Are your thoughts truly your own or are they suggested?
What and where did Jesus go and do in the desert for 40 days fasting?

And you've assumed that I'm vegan, I am not. I believe in whole foods.

Good job you figured out the first example. Now do the second.

gay

>i believe in whole foods
So you shop at an overpriced hipster market... what a faggot

ITT: monk discussion

don't forget FLOSSING REGULARLY

Don't forget to join our vegan server discord.gg/TUmjAWP

Attached: 1553455706605.jpg (1080x1236, 109K)

dietary cholesterol, num nuts

Vitamin D is synthesised from an interaction between sunlight and cholesterol on the skin, which is secreted by the sebaceous glands. This has nothing to do with dietary cholesterol. I don't know what's sadder, you believing your own bullshit or that I'm replying seriously to a shitpost.

Buddhists were and are Vegetarian and not Vegan and many sects eat meat as well.

Yogic texts and mystical practices of various cultures state simply that MODERATION in eating is the key. Vegetarian + Milk + Butter & animal products.

They were Vegetarian that ate all animal products, copious amount of milk, butter and the such. And some even rarely ate meat, since Buddhist monks may have been offered some and were not allowed to refuse unless it was killed specifically for them.

Yogis and Buddhists were not Vegan. No such thing. A negligible amount numerically practiced extreme fasting by a minimal amount of food. Like eating less than a handful of something once a day.

The greenhouse effect and the destruction of the ozone layer are separate issues.
We have solved the ozone layer but it will take many many years until it is fully recovered.
The planet DOES cycle between hot and cold. It's called ice ages.
We were heading towards an ice age before the modern age but these last years the trend has reversed and the planet is becoming hotter instead.
Get a fucking education, amerifat.

Every toothless vegan has a great excuse for why he has no teeth, it's never the super-healthy vegan diet.

Start making up your excuse now.

youtube.com/watch?v=msk2kR4_3ak

Attached: 1548685832090.jpg (1324x696, 63K)

Rawvana (extremely popular Jewtube vegan) getting caught confirms this. Caught eating fish, though she pretends to be vegan.

Many also assume Jon Penus is eating meat, because he looks perfectly healthy and normal, not like a sickly vegan at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7OOZ9VP7AE

Attached: 1548685504827.jpg (400x400, 67K)

7 years vegetarian and I stopped

The best weightlifter at the olymics was vegan. Stop making up bs. Humans suck at digesting meat. Stop using dumb vegans as a straw man for attacks on our kind.

Attached: Goml.jpg (780x780, 150K)

>but how should governments handle the amount of methane and land domesticated animals produce and use up?
make brap posters sniff it up

His performance was astonishing. Look at my health vegan teeth and weep carnists!

Attached: 1552608110885.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

it's all the retarded vegans who do fasts and raw shit

athletes like clarence can keep it going as long as they want because they are forced to track their nutrition

>t. 3 years vegan, perfect bloods

>Humans suck at digesting meat
>Teeth and body literally designed to be omnivorous

She was a thotty on instagram, name's carolines.dead
Legal as far as we know
She sold a private snap for a while then had a nervous breakdown or something and fell off the face of the Earth

>The best weightlifter at the olymics was vegan
Just like Baboumian is a record-holding strongman, huh retard?
Farris is a fucking shitter with no olympic medals, you can fuck yourself with your propaganda.

Baboumian is unironically a great example of how vegans can be pro-athletes

>b-but muh steroids

They don't allow violation of the rules of physics and biochemistry. If his diet was bad for strength and muscle gain, his performance would've plummeted, but he set most of his records AFTER the transition from vegetarian to fully vegan.

>b-but he's not the best
No one is claiming this, not even himself. He's not going to be outdoing monsters like Shaw or Bjornsson. Hell, I doubt he'd have it easy with young noobs like Mateusz. But he's still a world-class strongman on a vegan diet; how much have you accomplished with beef and chicken?

based and redpilled
only mentally ill insecure retards actively target vegetarianism or veganism, mostly fatties coping with their lack of discipline, which is why this board hates vegans and even vegetarians.
>words

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. 3 years vegan, perfect bloods

Every vegan is perfect on paper, feeling "great!" All the time until they quit, then they tell the truth and it was a completely different story.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpQSOL-4jyY

Attached: 1549742814403.jpg (1280x800, 318K)

>Farris is a fucking shitter with no olympic medals
Imagine being retarded enough to not actually post the REAL reason as to why he has no olympic medals
which is the fact that he was born in america, lifts for america and america actually drug tests their weightlifters, whereas shitholes like russia, poland, ukraine, china, etc. don't and the reason why almost no western weightlifters have obtained gold medals in the last 3 olympics dumb retard, in fact in the 2016 olympics there wasn't a single western lifter with a gold medal in weighlifting not the men or the women.
farris was the strongest american weightlifter as a vegan, that's a fact that you can't cope with.

The worst thing is that they're 'right' for the wrong reasons. You can absolutely be fit as a vegan, but it takes a LOT of discipline and knowledge, not to mention supplementation such as vitamin B shots. A lot of people who waste away on this diet are doing it improperly, and the ignorant seize on these examples as 'proof' that veganism is certain death.

With that said, I still believe vegetarianism or a plant-focused omnivorous diet is optimal for health, but diets are a product of our philosophies as well as our physical goals. If you want to reduce suffering as much as possible, by all means go vegan.

lol your cult is so obsessed with these hero figures, physical specimens like booboomian and Jon Penus, both of whom built their muscular bodies eating tons and tons of meat?? Could you correct me here if I'm wrong? (And Jon Venus is probably eating meat every day like Rawvana, just smarter and better at hiding it)

>An anorexia cult of zombies who worship a
Small handful of muscular athletes who ate tons and tons of meat to get their physiques?

That would be Veganism.

Attached: 1552186015253.jpg (994x725, 115K)

true

youcannatgetowerfifteennootrientsfromplants
whaththefackdoyounahtunderstand?

Attached: hehe.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>tons and tons of meat
As opposed to your own obsession with baseless assumptions and ad hominems? No one is saying veganism was the easy path; no shit there's going to be people who quit. But it is undeniable that it is physically possible to sustain and even thrive under such a diet. Look up the number of vegan pro-athletes; even if they're not the best of the best, the fact they're pros AT ALL is testament to how well you can do while handicapping yourself for your principles.

>Baboumian is unironically a great example of how vegans can be pro-athletes
He doesn't even qualify for major global events, lmao.
He's a shitter that places mid-to-low on most competitions that are anything beyond national level.

>They don't allow violation of the rules of physics and biochemistry
Everyone is on roids, but that doesn't change that he's a shitter and that he's
>roiding for this
kek

>he set most of his records AFTER the transition from vegetarian to fully vegan
Most of his records are just national records, and all of the global records he set were easily beaten whenever Strongman/Arnold Classic incorporated those lifts.
Big Z beat his log lift """"record"""" just a year after by almost 40kg, lmao. And Baboumian set that """"record"""" when he wasn't vegan.
Yoke walk? Beaten by Thor a year later by 40kg.
The only reason Big Z wasn't going ham on axle/log records is because he was training to win competitions.

>he's still a world-class strongman on a vegan diet
Again, he barely qualifies for any event. And the events he did qualify for, he didn't win shit and placed shit places.

Lmao, vegan """"strongman"""".

>how much have you accomplished with beef and chicken
Not an argument.
Top tier athletes are 99% meat eaters. Gymnasts, weightlifters, strongmen, wrestlers - the best of the best are meat eaters.

she is a raw fruitarian
ofc its good to stop eating only fruits
the fat guy talking there was 0 arguments, once again.

>If you want to reduce suffering as much as possible, by all means go vegan

You misspelled "increase suffering" How do you reduce suffering vegan imbecile? By dumping chemical pesticides on everything that lives in nature? By plowing over every forest in South America for your avocado enjoyment?

Vegans- the only cult that simultaneously massacre countless animals in the world and sob about "reducing suffering"

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

>Top tier athletes are 99% meat eaters.
have you ever used to brain to think this might be due to only 2% of americans beings vegan?

>america actually drug tests their weightlifters
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck off retard.
The Olympic games test EVERYONE. That's why they told Russkies to fuck off at Rio.

>the reason why almost no western weightlifters have obtained gold medals in the last 3 olympics
It's because you're fucking genelet deadends only suitable for last place. Step up your game or eat shit from Khazars, Iranians and other brownies.

>farris was the strongest american weightlifter as a vegan, that's a fact that you can't cope with
NO OLYMPIC MEDALS, lmao.
I don't care about your mutt country, the only thing that matters is the grand stage at the Olympics, and there your black boy was eating shit from REAL lifters.

>have you ever used to brain to think this might be due to only 2% of americans beings vegan?
C O P E
Vegans are just too weak.

>By dumping chemical pesticides on everything that lives in nature
exactly what happens in a much greater scale to the food we feed to livestock
>By plowing over every forest in South America for your avocado enjoyment
avocados are mainly eaten by keto people and meat eaters
this is not an exclusive vegan food nor is it mainly eaten by vegans
also the forest in south american is used to grow crops for animals..
>Vegans- the only cult
not a cult...
>that simultaneously massacre countless animals in the world and sob about "reducing suffering"
you are right, even vegans still kill animals and insects, not "massacre countless" animals but it still happens
but it happens in a much less fashion than eating meat on top.

do you know common sense?

>Thor beat someone
>Z beat someone
>ergo they must be shit tier

LMAOing at your logic right now. And again, you've completely missed the thrust of my argument; why does anyone convert to veganism when it's clearly a handicap and much harder than just being vegetarian? Answer; they do so out of a desire to reduce suffering. How can you be so contemptuous of someone who got this strong while sticking to his principles?

hm, im sure I could kill you with my bare hands.
no technique, just using force.

>unsustainable agriculture is bad
WOW, you agree with me on something. In that case, would you also agree that wasting incredible amounts of water and creating untold amounts of pollution for a few pounds of beef is a pretty bad deal?

Depopulate India and Africa

Uh, that's not the best argument for a vegan, just saying.

>if they're not the best of the best, the fact they're pros AT ALL is testament to how well you can do while handicapping yourself for your principles.

A- these "vegan" pro athletes just pretend to be vegan to please their management, or try to ride a catchy libtard trend to fame. Famous "vegan" fighter Nate Diaz has admitted openly he "always ate some fish from time to time" (which means he never was vegan at all)

But I appreciate your admission that going vegan handicaps yourself on purpose. Almost too truthful to the point I suspect a troll post.

>I deliberately eat a totally unnatural, unhealthy diet to please my fellow cultists!

It's true, but most vegans only admit this after they quit.

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

you cant fight ignorance with logic

you have n ofucking clue of what you talk about
the olympics don't test shit in china or russia or poland, american lifters are all tested with no exception, this is the difference
you're fucking stupid and you have no clue of what you talk about
>real lifters
you mean cheating frauds funded by thei respective state governments
get fucked dumbass
>calling americans mutts
>worships the feet of subhuman mongrels who cheat and lie to win
you must be one of them
>accuses me of being american
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm not american you fucking retard lmao

>couldn't qualify for strongman finals in 10 years
>never placed first 5
>only ever won nationals
It's not even about his lifts being beaten by others, he just couldn't perform well when not surrounded by weaklings.
Repeat after me, veggieboy
S-H-I-T-T-E-R
That's what your strong boy is.

>why does anyone convert to veganism when it's clearly a handicap and much harder than just being vegetarian?
Doesn't matter. Results matter.

>they do so out of a desire to reduce suffering
Won't get you 1st place in sports. Most it'll do is get you some free publicity.

>How can you be so contemptuous of someone who got this strong while sticking to his principles?
Cause he's shit at strongman.

daily reminder this guy is mentally ill and slow, do not bully him

how lonely are you?
you must to lonely to the point of insanity.

>im sure I could kill you with my bare hands
*bang bang*
And another sociopath goes into the dirt.