OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO
this is what you look like

Attached: justliftbro.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

Post Body Fag

And?

Attached: 2019-03-27 20.15.27.png (476x672, 330K)

Top right isnt that bad

t. insecure fatty

This is why I do maintenance at ascended twink and don't go any further. It's the sweet spot.

>tfw im unironically in the screencapture

JUST

Which walking mound of genetic waste are you? I'm guessing the kid to the right of Jason Blaha. He looks like a fitizen.

Mouth-breather face truly is the ruin of men

Attached: Chad Nose breather vs Incel Mouth Breather.jpg (1385x1209, 268K)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha

How you gonna put Chestbrah in there?
And don't shit on dudes like this. Imagine how bad they would look if they DIDN'T work out

Bottom left is ascended. I remember when he posted on here and was getting shit, but I just thought “damn, this guy is menacing as fuck”

me on the bottom

Naw man I look good

Guy on the bottom seems way more fun to hang out with tho

As usual

Guarantee everyone in that pic looks better than OP

bottom bald cone-headed guy has to be shopped

imagine what kind of person actually spends the time putting together something like this

Attached: 12412515.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

They would all be worse off if they didn't put the effort in.
Work with what you've got, can't ask or care for anything else.

Attached: liz.gif (224x224, 1.78M)

they wouldve looked worse without working out. it's better they're fit and odd looking than skinnyfat and odd looking.

t. coping fag

Attached: 1EA31CB2-EFD0-40EC-9C10-F5DD3B29DE63.png (507x499, 419K)

Sweet jeebus. If I had their looks I wouldn't even bother. I'd accept my lot in life, and eat cheetos all day.

nostalgia hits hard
dude on the right, 4th from the bottom
he used to have some website back in the 00s, promoting his training routine, tyler durden body workout and such

It's not The Golden One?

Don't you dare to insult the Melting Chad

this picture makes me happy because it shows that there are people more disgusting than me

no i'm pretty cute

To be honest this is what's stopping me from getting ripped. Since I always will have an ugly face that ruins the whole picture no matter how muscular I get.

Oof, better luck next life

You have better chances being fit and ugly than ugly and fat as fuck.

Just wear a mask

Attached: DarkKnightRisesPR161211.jpg (900x600, 107K)

If I pull that off, would you die ?

Attached: If+i+pull+that+mask+off+will+you+die+_3c230b911ee05a344e16aa66136f25b5.jpg (1050x576, 32K)

I got a define jaw but I have kind of crooked/broken nose tho, it isnt off puting ?

Post pic

For you

Half those guys would look great if they got a haircut or grew a beard to cover bad jawlines

Depends on how broken and how crooked. In most cases it makes you look manlier.

Cope.

Also lifting / getting ripped = face gains. Retard.

What face gains do you even get when getting fit if you're not a fat fuck right now?

Post body or go back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 0wqB0jg_d.jpg (400x504, 37K)

lifting is purely because you are over compensating for some problems you have. trust me I did it for 5 years. and the funny thing is everyone else notices it too. I was lonely as shit so I started lifting thinking it would help. I got jacked but it didnt help. What always gets me is that lifting meme. Maybe I can lift the pain away lol

Why isn't Supermang on here?

which one??? tell us brah

Because this board is full of newfags who have no idea who that is.

>YOKED

>implying some of us aren't lifting to stay sane

i don't know about you guys, but having SOMETHING that you can stay consistent about really helps me to stay grounded no matter how fucked and depressed i may be for the week/month/year.

I'm going to be in over 100k of debt and i'm still a year from finishing my doctorate, my lifting schedule is the only thing that's stopping me from taking a .12 gauge to the back of the throat right now.

bottom one looks like that one guy who always smokes weed and says hehe yeah dood

All of them look strong and healthy. What is the problem?

d-delete this!!

Attached: 1553773880961.jpg (473x473, 28K)

There is literally nothing wrong with Bull Mentula. An alpha of the highest caliber.

>post body
>in a face thread

Attached: 3830C81A-FADC-480D-95E9-2B16DBB51266.jpg (700x734, 231K)

You're gonna make it brother. We all are.

Mang isn’t muscular, just fat.

The list gets bigger and bigger, I hope I'll never be there.

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

As long as you're healthy, athletic and strong, then you have everything you need out of exercise.

Lolled at Chestbrah being there

It can't all be attributed to mouthbreathing, surely a large, if not the most important influence, are genetics?

This guy
This fucking guy looks like a bad guy from a superhero comic or some shit, where's his fucking neck?

na we aint
its all a cope
life is meaningless and whatever u may achieve may amount to naught the very next second
hedonism is the way

Could probably take a really solid punch.

I could be on there now. :(

>deadlifts >500lbs
>benches Started off fat as fuck, still fat.

>shotgun blasts a bunch of decent to good physiques along with a bunch of wide hips or shitty physiques such as Blaha into one giant collage

So this is what skinnyfat and obese people do to cope.

Why is that always the go to excuse for fatties, manlets and dyels?

Yeah the guy who probably makes faggy anime related jokes that awkwardly laughs afterwards is definately more fun to be around than the mass monster

I work at the vet and I saw this guy once, he brought a german shepard

Attached: 160129153046-01.jpg (780x438, 61K)

It’s physically impossible to knock this man out with a strike to the head. Absolutely yoked

>putting in the golden one
looks better than 90% of fit
someone post the pasta though, I need to save it

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Quit being anti-Semitic

((()))

The lesson here is that chest training is vastly overrated. Do weighted dips or bench or incline bench 4-5 sets once or maybe twice a week (8-9 sets max). Do at least as much overhead pressing as you do chest pressing.

Attached: file.png (726x589, 773K)

Yikes

why focus on the life you could have had if youd been born with a chad face, seems like a waste of time user, you should just accept yourself and do what you enjoy

Attached: 1531863224644.jpg (604x516, 50K)

You need to lift to make it there.

Jow Forums /fa/ and /soc/ make such a huge deal over facial aesthetics being based on jaw line alone. Yeah the jaw is important but I see plenty of dudes with 9/10 faces according to fit standards with ugly ass girls and plenty of 3/10 dudes with hot ass girls (men with no resources) Explain that shit

Look man I like the golden one's physique but he has an absolutely beat face.

IDK probably a cope for guys with a pretty face but who can't make any gainz

A lot of these guys either look completely fine, just look weird because they're straining to flex, or would be downright handsome with just a little grooming. OP is just insecure about his face and wants everyone else to be insecure too lmao

>titan mode

Cant relate, im handsome.

If anything I reckon people attribute too much to genetics. Epigenetics and how you were raised shouldn't be ignored.

(y ou )

haha dats me!

Why does Nick Wright look like he has Down's syndrome?

Post face

this is literally just a picture of a collection of guys who literally only need to do one of two things, wash their face or style their hair

incels permanently btfo

Attached: FAE3D723-D575-44F1-BA0B-C3379061DFF7.jpg (475x831, 275K)

the only thing ihave is set back jaw. I'm a little self conscious about it.

He still made a kid despite his face though

Cope.

Take TGO out of that right now. REEEEEE