Does Jow Forums approve of panda?

Does Jow Forums approve of panda?

Attached: B9128A01-E93E-4C58-B581-8A9E9943FFF5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOw9c6OKmVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>prop the protein up on the back styrofoam hump so it looks like you have alot of mest but really they just sold you 2 pounds of rice for 11 bucks

No. Fuck no you idiot. Cook that shit at home for 4 dollars and get twice the protein

Trader Joe orange chicken and homemade rice tastes better and is cheaper too.

i bet you're poor

>no beijing beef

Attached: 1545579650379.jpg (416x308, 17K)

false

Attached: you_are_wrong.png (500x400, 234K)

>he thinks eating at panda is a sign of high class

Im just not lazy. Youre so lazy that you cant cook youself a meal, so you spend 12 bucks only oversalted shit-quality slop

Attached: 1545518964305.jpg (480x712, 33K)

>paying more money for less protein
>brags about the money he spent on less protein and more worthless rice

Wew lad, wew

Attached: 1553307217586.jpg (900x914, 42K)

ok what do u do then? You have anything to back up 'not being lazy'?

First it's 11 bucks, now it's 12? You're wrong both times btw, panda is like 7 or 8.

Do you know how many chicken breasts I can get for eight dollars?

B&RP. Beijing Beef, Teriyaki Chicken, and Chow Mein is patrician.

Shitty bagged chicken doesn't count as real chicken.
-t. /ck/

Ah, I see you are a man of class as well.

just eat at the buffet for half the price haha

That is completely unrelated to the price of panda express, so I don't really care.

Attached: 1541927856123.png (600x1078, 485K)

/ck/ is also home to such delights as the Sweet Sundae Ramen Bowl and Adventures With Onions. I wouldn't take culinary advice from /ck/ if my life depended on it, because my life very much depends on not listening to retards in the kitchen.

Eat more chikun

>tfw I have to use all of my will power to get the mixed veggies instead, all the while longingly looking at that chow mein like the one that got away and is now in the arms of another

>thinks overpaying for things of little value makes him richer than people who realize the value of things

Garbage food for garbage people

You could get a whole cooked chicken at Kroger for 6-7$

Ate so much of this shit when I was in college. Probably most commonly half & half fried rice & lo mein, teriyaki chicken (without fail), and orange chicken or kung pao chicken, or the beef one when they had it that was extra. Sometimes teriyaki chicken x2. Would tend to burp and taste it though.

Shiitake>terriyaki>everything else

Their orange chicken is shit

Anyone knows how I can make this?
Are they using chicken thighs? I can never get my chicken breast to be that soft and juicy

If i'm bulking it's not too bad, but i found their chicken to be pretty inconsistent in its fat ratio.

I prefer Ono Hawaiian BBQs grilled lemon pepper chicken.

>all those white rice
jesus christ what the fuck might as well go to mcdonalds and get shit burgers RIP healthy diet

Chicken thighs marinated in teriyaki sauce or onions sauce, grill them.

Good quick meal for bulking, avoid otherwise.

>Cook that shit at home for 4 dollars and get twice the protein

Everyone fucking knows that buying groceries and cooking food at home is cheaper than paying for the service of having someone else cook you food. But why buy food when so many soup kitchens give you food for FREE and don't turn away non-bums? Why are you paying for internet access like a cuck when you can just use public wifi at a cafe? Why are you going to the gym when you can just do calisthenics in the park for FREE? Why are you paying rent when you can just, alright you're probably living with your parents.

>implying white rice is bad for you

The only morons that avoid white rice are fatsos that fall for meme shit like keto.

not onions, S O Y S A U C E

s o y is auto-corrected to onions

Attached: 3gmm54aeiscy (2018_01_12 08_41_22 UTC).png (400x381, 108K)

>eating garbage prepared for you at a fast food restraunt
ur not gonna make it breh

Attached: 62a7e9ae948009978c4c18d8ab67d191ad8473aa7b90fdaffab89b61dc44eda7.png.jpg (253x255, 17K)

In college right now and given my meal plan, panda is one of the best meals I can get when it comes to calorie/dollar. After eating it at least 100 times, I get:
>half/half friend rice and chow mein, unless one looks like it was just made, then I get just the fresh one
>teriyaki chicken for protein always, second entree is either mushroom chicken/Beijing beef/orange chicken depending on whichever one looks most fresh

>he doesn't cook his own meal at home
youtube.com/watch?v=UOw9c6OKmVw
NEVA GONNA MAKE IT

enjoy being skinnyfat for your entire college career

None of you retards, especially you OP, are active enough or have enough muscle mass to warrant eating that much white rice

Sage

That’s too much rice for one meal. You should have got their vegetables, or at least half veggies and half rice. The chicken is good but you best be throwing those little sauce cups in the trash, they’re almost all sugar.

>I-I bet you’re poor haha
>eating shitty Chinese food
>BRAGGING about spending all his wagebucks on rice and a bit of protein

Attached: F49A23EC-FAC4-4DBF-902E-4B8428319FA0.jpg (448x508, 74K)

I fucking love me some panda

Holy fuck why didn't I ever think of big plate all terayki chicken I always get three different sides but that chicken is the best

the goat panda 'tein

>2019:
>Still not capable of cooking your own goddamned food for yourself
Underage b& much? Mommy won't let you use her kitchen? Poorfag living in a refrigerator box in an alleyway? WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE? JUSTIFY YOURSELF!

Into hosting your own email server so you can get away from goygle

This is literally what white trash eats

Got Panda once. Found a piece of plastic in it. And a piece of hair. Much later in the day, so not as a direct result from either of those things, I ended up throwing up dor a good hour. Fuck Panda.

I approve of food yes
In relation to weight lifting and fitness there are better and more cost effective choices than others but the main idea is get it in you

>not getting fried rice with orange chicken

Never gonna make it

Attached: 1530660785142.png (348x364, 328K)

>not making your own orange chicken

several times more than any human breasts you've ever gotten

burnie sandburns

>eating shitty fast food is a sign of wealth
I bet you also love flexing with your airpods, Jamal. Poor people eat fast food.

Any fast food for bulking that isnt a McDouble is trash.

i bet you're a nigger