Asian manlets

Should asian people just stop trying

Attached: weakling_asian_guy.jpg (661x350, 26K)

Yeh being asian male means youre the most unattractive race in america below spic and blacks also your women loves fucking other men not asian

>tfw am chink genetics
>tfw look like a stick
>tfw too tall to be cute trap but not big enough to be man

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 12.38.09 PM.png (684x108, 25K)

Post body

tfw no mongolian bros to lift with
tfw no mongolian bros to ride horses alongside and hunt using eagles on the siberian steppes

:(

>6’4” 205 pounds
>chink muscle growth and chink penis
>beer gut coming on

Should I just end it?

>not chink brain though or I wouldn’t have forgotten picture

Attached: EC282919-D32D-47A1-BDAA-ED59D53B8BBC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

Are you sure user?

Attached: 156F90F0-49EC-4B12-AB0A-EDE44906248C.jpg (750x478, 98K)

That girl cucks him on the daily what are you on about wing wing?

Asian here just rawdogged some weeb of tinder I knew since Sunday this last Monday
I think you underestimate this power
We have access to so much weeb pussy; such a blessing and a curse being fetishized

Where are you located that there are so many weebs?

Probably california bunch of weirdos up there

you look like an average dude but 6'4 is pretty fuckin big for a chinese guy
penis size hardly matters since by the time a girls taking off your pants you're gonna be fine regardless of length

>up there
Alright then José

How big is your thing asking for research

Agree with this. You got some size cuz of your height and bf. I don't think you have bad genetics you're just tall so it's harder to look muscular. Just cut dude. 6'4 is where it starts to get lanky tho so don't go too low. You should have no trouble getting pussy cuz of height though

>5'10 asian
>will never make it

Lu xiaojun mogs all of you faggots regardless of your height

Attached: Lu-Xiaojun.jpg (960x690, 50K)

Yeah but my dick bigger and longer than his forearms

>the r/asianmasculinity mod goes around comparing an elite Olympic asian lifter to average white boys in a desperate attempt to reinforce his yellow masculinity

Woah.

How do you know that user? Did you blow him?

Attached: 8B02FBDD-64D1-4718-83D2-4EB42388BFAA.jpg (1080x1058, 398K)

Nice one

Nah cause he an asian manlet on years of roids, already small dick made extra small cause of roid abuse. Rather be out of shape with a big dick than asian, cause bitches digging the dad bod nowadays anyways lmao

>is even aware of the fact that r/asianmasculinity exists
Who is the faggot here

Asuan men

Doesn't really matter - he's got 2 kids now so his little member is at least functional.

>chicks digging the dad bod
Get the fuck off of Jow Forums

Attached: 1552397562087.png (226x223, 7K)

>rawdogged
>knew since Sunday this last Monday

jeesus user wrap it the fuck up, even weeb girls can be fucking rank

Mongolian genes are god-tier tho

This asian guy is by far the strongest guy at the gym. Deadlifts over 300kg squats like 250kg+. He's like 83kg.

>durr dont look into duh peepul whu spem blacked

Attached: martin-frennet-tfd6fgu.jpg (1920x1920, 172K)

>uses a picture of a child next to a white girl as proof asians date whites

>mfw asian
>mfw 6'2, 190lb 10%
Jow Forums pls go

So how come Chinamen have colonized the hearts and women of the Australian whitiod.

Attached: no.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

that's her husband you dumdum

I'm asian and squat the most in my gym, but yeah diss what ever race intimdates you kek.

>Asian, 6ft, 76kg, dyel by Jow Forums standards

It doesn't matter though, I've seen shorter, fatter, absolute dyel Asians walk around with Asian and white gfs, friends all that. Whatever lifting did for me, it hasn't helped with social gains, but my life would still be immeasurably worse if I didn't lift.

never

Attached: dou53zgf3e701.jpg (1136x640, 108K)

>Jow Forums - Fitness and Health

>getting so angry he drew this
Your women are getting colonized and asian "men" are getting sissified

Attached: 9qJ0c4Y.gif (680x315, 141K)

the women of your own race are the only females that prefer to fuck and marry outside of their own fucking race

I'm half jungle Asian half Viking, I'd say I got dealt a pretty good genetic hand, a lot of Asians are pretty fucked though. I'm just over 1.80 and I'm always the biggest guy on any given street, no one really ever works out and even in uni gyms people are amazed if you can ohp half a plate. Some other of my countrymen though are the toughest guys I've ever met, most hardy men I've known. It's extremely varied, changs get more pussy relative to the average Asian than Chads do relative to the average white guy. Not cause I think he's better, but the average Asian is worse.

Attached: 1553384054052.jpg (640x960, 106K)

Isn't that overwhelmingly black women

no, they still mostly prefer black men, it's just that their preference for their own men isn't as strong as that of whites

European countries are literally the least racially pure countries. The Chinese literally memes this to propagate their nationalist narratives. It doesn't matter what your supremacist echo chambers are trying to persuade you.