At what point is a girl TOO tall?

At what point is a girl TOO tall?

Attached: 1553740325778.webm (640x1136, 1.56M)

too tall for what

6'6

Anything below that is fine imo. Any women shorter than 5'8 should be gassed

I hope it's not 6'5", because there's a basketball player in one of my classes that I'll be making a move on

When they are too tall for me.

t. 5'5"

Attached: sabina5.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

as long as she doesn't surpass me, including when she decides to wear heels.
>t. 6'2"

When they are taller than you.

Basically this, though if she were Amazon mode I'd probably allow it

Jordan only looks awkward because she's a stick. If she had proportional muscle she'd look better.

if you're normal, taller than you
if you're insecure, taller than you when she has heels
if you are a patrician and have an amazon fetish, no limit

Attached: Alison-Tyler01.jpg (600x850, 163K)

6'2".

This is a fitness board, why are so many threads focused on fucking useless thots and peoples opinions on them...

As long as she's cute I don't care.

but I'm a 5'7 manlet with a tall girl kink. So I may not be typical

"Taller than me in heels" is frequently cited by women as how tall you need to be.
Average height difference between the sexes, at least in my country, is about 4.5 inches.
Which works out to probably be... A bit taller than them if they were wearing heels.

Breed with as tall as you can get and keep but you are playing with fire, dude.

5'10

Attached: when will they learn.jpg (1514x1000, 446K)

>"Taller than me in heels" is frequently cited by women as how tall you need to be.

this. Dated a girl(5'10") earlier this year that previously never dated anyone over 6'. She said I ruined dating for her, since I am 6'3". Now has a hard time taking anyone guy

Attached: UEX6MOiDWjLYqDSANZvOQjYem_SM9d5wPDmGy7OchpA.jpg (330x516, 30K)

look at all these men that are way more successful and powerful than the person who made this will ever be

At whatever height they lose the ability to have a nice tits and ass.

I'm only average height (6'2") but I would love the challenge of fucking a girl taller than me. Plus, our children would be enormous

How tall are these manlets who stand on their toes or wear heels/lifts actually? I'm 5'8'' and have never once thought about standing on my toes to look slightly taller in a picture.

The most dangerous part is there could be a 5'9 guy that dates her not knowing he isn't doing it for her and she's watching for tall guys.

They won't necessarily just completely refuse to date the men that are shorter than they'd like.

sauce for both, please

If she's taller than me in heels, she's too tall

At the point when she is taller than you

When she can't survive due to lack of headroom or oxygen. I'm secure enough in my manhood to like a woman taller than me.

I'm 6'2, I stopped dating shorter girls because our faces don't line up in missionary or standing up sex. I hate staring at nothing in that position.

basically if I can't kiss you in missionary, you are too short for me

Alice Merchesi (4'6") and Lauren Phillips (5'10"). Just search google and remove their heights

kisses

4 inches shorter than me

If i take her out and she's wearing heels, she's not going to be taller than me

im 6'2 and im 26 kissless virgin
its all about F A C E

5’8 is the limit.

All of them are 5'4 - 5'6 with the exceptions being 5'10 colin farell and 5'7 RDJ

I've always wanted to try fucking a girl taller than me but girls who are 6'1"+ are so rare that I doubt I will ever get to. I've only met a few, one was dating a close friend of mine and the rest were just random girls in passing that I had no realistic shot at.

Based.

Bro are you me..
6'1" here and I would kill 30 manlets to fuck at least one amazonian goddess that is taller than me

this

manlet cope

Manlet cope