Literally natty bod

what's your excuse for not looking like this?

Attached: 181204-F-ED851-0006.jpg (826x550, 99K)

I'm bulking

this but forever

I ruined my body with football and abusing it with multiple hour long daily workouts.
I also don't have access to the drugs and medical staff that he does.

Loose skin, but it’s not going to stop me from trying my best till I can afford surgery.

>I ruined my body doing sports and working out

Uh

Probably could have started exercising a little younger I suppose. My bad.

Yes.
That's a thing that happens to active athletic men who push themselves sincerely and to the point of full exhaustion.

Now run along.
Go LARP in PLG or wherever else hardcore beastmode gym monkies like you go.

Because my mother got run over by a bus when I was 13 the same day I got arrested for domestic terrorism, and eating was apparently my stress trigger.

I'm not black.

silly monkey, I have a shit body because i worked out TOO hard B)

Story ?

don't be pathetic user
go to the gym and don't forget cardio when you need to outrun commie convoy

Attached: 1473396437729.gif (319x239, 2.56M)

tl;dr don't point a BB gun out of a Manhattan apartment building. Spent a night in jail, came back because my mom went mysteriously missing. Didn't find out she was in the hospital for six days.

lol most sports aren't exactly healthy, especially football. You'll be in good shape but your joints and possibly head won't last forever

Im pretty sure a former 300lbs guy who ran a 100 mile race with 230lbs and did 3 hell weeks and multiple ultramarathons, one of them 205 miles long fucked his body up more than u with ur little gay football highschool workouts

i dont wanna look lik shit?

I left dyel mode years ago.

david goggins is a fukin psychopathic animal

do you know who that is? kek

Goggins is a legend and I dont doubt that he couldn't have achieved that body natty but aren't all navy seals on some sort of shit?

Apparently not all of em, read his book, he talks about it more in there.

I'm not a nigger with a natural testosterone level of 1200

Attached: 1516070570602.webm (1814x1020, 2.87M)

>ywn be a navy seal

Why did my parents have to put me on permanently disqualifying meds as a kid? Don't answer I know it's because they were just lazy. This happens to like half of American kids, too.

post body

>implying a 300 lbs fattie is going to join a race

Even among people who are qualified, the vast majority won't get in, so I wouldn't worry about it.

You know you can lie about medical history and still be a seal right. Accoring to Goggins the medical doctors have a don't ask don't tell policy since they don't want to kill people's dreams.

RETARD

Natty? Kek.

Wish this faggot would have gotten his legs blown off, not even trying to be dark or edgy just tired of his shilling

its called be alpha user

I haven't been training for long enough but one day I will get there and make it.

>Not understanding what overtraining and sport injuries are
lmao typical gym bro retard

Shilling what?

Endurance training?

>shilling
holy fuck go back to pol now, buddy

Uhhhh? Uhhh uhh uh

Good job outing yourself as an unathletic dyel.

Fucking harsh my dude

I train for strength?

thats stupid
user usa will be invaded soon. you must be able to outrun troops and hide

It's hard to believe he was almost 300lb but when you see him close you can see a bit of loose skin and the stretch marks.

>he ran ran and ran

I need time. Been working out for close to a year but a lot of it was cutting, hopefully next year I'll start looking like that.