What kind of tattoos should I get on my forearm to cover those bad ass stretch marks

What kind of tattoos should I get on my forearm to cover those bad ass stretch marks

Attached: 8B5FDE5B-A258-4CD8-B857-30DA0BB4F9DE.jpg (3024x2545, 1.74M)

>tattoos

Attached: 1526868359298.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

The crook of your elbow looks a lot like an ass crack

Attached: 1553740814984.jpg (1779x1718, 419K)

pickle rick

>What kind of tattoos should I get on
STOP
PLEASE

>tattoos
The only marks you'are allowed to have on you body are scars and calluses

>yo tell me what to permanently ink on my body

Uh

>covering something that is bad ass
Wear your bad with pride user

Honestly I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed them out. Don't ruin your aesthetic with a tattoo

same, thought it was some fag showing off his hairy ass until i read the post

I hope you used your webcam to take a picture of yourself

I'm curious as to whether or not you've got fatceps. If those guns are legit, congrats. You only qualify if you're sub 18% bf though. No cheating.

I'm all for tattoos, but of you have to ask i don't think you should get it.
Recommendations:
-burning rose
-flying dutchman
-your own xray image
-harakiri skeleton
-high elves dancing aroung the stretch marks covered with a void

If you have to consult an anonymous message board full of autists to get an idea for a tattoo, you probably aren't ready to go get a tattoo.

imagine roiding to look like a 14 year old boy

3 braided pink cocks, ejaculating RGB flowers

None. Your body is a temple, fag

Attached: Joseph Smith.jpg (892x1034, 303K)

Nice track marks you degenerate

If you're trying to build a body worthy of respect, don't get a tattoo. In the words of Dave Mustaine, you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

I would never, under any circumstances, get a tattoo just to cover shit up.

You don't see cancer patients getting tattoos of hair on their heads or amputees getting tattoos of limbs

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they wanted to hide an imperfection will only see an ugly colorful scar.

Attached: 1470178385459.jpg (500x350, 61K)

If you're natty wear them with pride

>reeee i can be ur angle or ur deville
Lmao sick b8

Nice pasta.

>I can be the nicest person u ever met.....
>or I can be an absolute sicko >:)
>I was in the army btw >:)

based

I'm not too keen on tattoos, but I really like Yakuza style sleeves

>forearm
That's nice. I'm a recovered fatty and I've got stretch marks all over my groin, mostly under my ballsack and they're horrifying. Like tentacles of an octopus if it's head was my balls.

Probably my favorite

This has to be pasta lmfao. I bet it says kimchi

>has to be pasta
It's a pasta from like 2008

Get that as a tattoo

Same man they’re ugly af but by the time anybody sees that shit it’s too late anyway

>tryind to hide a minor flaw by inking it like a degenerate
imagine being this retarded

Maybe pic related will scare you off. These are lymph nodes of tattoo'ed degenerates.

Attached: lymph_nodes.jpg (685x1022, 84K)

Attached: Figure-1-Tattoos-predominantly-black-on-the-right-arm-b-black-sentinel-lymph-nodes-1.png (850x559, 235K)

fuck, I hope someone punches your face irl you retard

What, he got lumps or something?

What am I lookin' at here chief?

Is it that hard to understand what's going on by just looking at the pictures? Ink can spread to your lymphnodes and that's something you definitely don't want.

I presume tattooing balls hurts.