This is why i lift

This is why i lift.

Attached: 1531845807511.webm (586x720, 794K)

Except you're autistic and a manlet so she'd never look at you.

Attached: fc5143d.png (770x578, 425K)

I can fuck her
I can have her for a night
I can be that mistake that she swears that she'll never make again to whoever will listen but will want to do again just to make sure.
I can make her do things that she never thought she'd do or wanted to do.

But she'll never look into my eyes and tell me that she loves me with all of her heart.

That's what hurts.

Roll for your African Waifu

Attached: africawaifu.png (1800x3960, 3.58M)

You lift for a 5 sec webm?

NIGMODE

I doubt I would even be able to get a boner because I'd be so intimidated

Roll

Can I get a 1488 for 14 words and Heil Hitler?

only thing worse than a discord faggot like op is a rollcel

Uh

he actually got 88!

roll

who is this semen demon

Roll

R*ll

Attached: 1553723692348.png (400x394, 110K)

How many African waifus can I have?

the absolute madman

You lift for a nigger?

yes i do

Why would you want her love? You’re mistaking physical attraction and romance

very nice

Hoping to get Chad here for once in my life

Anything but the Congo

gah damn, her smile, her eyes

Moar plox

That's the vanlyf chick wandxrbus or whatever. She's actually pretty ugly but she's got a nice butt

fucksack

Who is 59-60?

Chad is top tier but Miss Gambia is nothing to complain about!

Idk some other user made the collage of girls and countries last night. I just added the numbers.

10/10 would consider race mixing

Senegal for you. Rolling!

Can you post the original without the numbers? Asking for a friend...

>Lifting for a spic harlot
>Lifting for any woman
Never gonna make it

>Sierre Leone
>Pls hop on this bone

I'm pretty sure I saw this girl get jacked off on in a webm before.

I hope your friend enjoys this!

Attached: no-numbers.png (1800x3960, 3.51M)

Guess you and the nazi are gonna doubleteam the girl from Senegal.

>roll faggot and thirsty virgins make the shitty thread even worse
When did this board become r9k?

Roll

>When did this board become r9k?
At least five years ago. Whenever moot deleted Jow Forums and /new/ (news?). He brought Jow Forums back but it was too late.

>thirsty virgin
Tbh I'm just bored of my white gf. I want to go on an African fuckfest

Fit wasn't around when r9k was deleted.
All of this relationship shut is designed to emotionally wound the male denizens.
Nothing more nothing less.

Jow Forums was around when Jow Forums was deleted (perhaps it was deleted more than once; I can't remember). Jow Forums's been around since at least 2009. I remember a shit-ton of people coming to Jow Forums and bawwing about how their home board has been removed or whatever the fuck.

Ew, but roll

If blacks have this many countries then why can't Somali and Sudanese refugees claim asylum in one of these?

Rolling

I lift to surpass my father as any good son should.

Attached: see_you_space_cowboy.png (546x492, 289K)

Senegal is airtight now

roll

I. Need. To. Colonize.

Roll

Leggo

rawlio

ill dab on them

> Post body, npc faggot

roll

Central African Republic for you!

roll

Attached: 1552631026816.jpg (917x1363, 345K)

Bang bang Nigga

I dont a give a shit about nigger you thirsty virgin faggots get to dream about
People like you ruin boards, half the fucking thread is you faggots saying the same shit over and over
Hows it feel knowing you'll never get laid because you keep fantasizing with faggot shit like this
Sage
Jannitors are fucking faggots who will sooner ban people for hurting their feelings than prune off topic bullshit like this
Post your body
Holy cope

Roll

get me some ethipian suck

Maybe if I say roll I'll finally get laid

Attached: 1543679189172.png (1128x800, 18K)

>anouncing a sage

are you retarded twiggy?

Jannies dont care hence leaving this thread up, they'd ban someone for hurting their feelings more likely
and he posted his body which takes more balls than most of you robots, why wont you post yours?

I already posted mine before. I'm the mordred guy

Attached: 73308738_p0.png (777x1093, 587K)

>t frustrated black guy or salty white girl?

fuck it lets go

damn i got me a jew

The fatty fatty two by four who cant fit through the kitchen door? You're the only one from your discord who actually lifts and you still look like shit
No, I just come here for fitness related content, not /b/, /trash/, Jow Forums tier off topic threads
But all you faggots keep parroting the same shit, giving him his precious (You)s and keeping this thread on the front page

Attached: NoSouls.webm (300x224, 2.7M)

discord?

are you or are you not twiggy in this picture?

Not your boogeyman, or dyel like you, I'm just waiting for a body pic.
Subplebbit, whatever you use to organize your group shitposting sessions with, doesn't real matter and is pretty obvious its coordinated when there's over ten at a time

Attached: 1546790076080.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

Man this was a roll about colonizing black chicks, not your sissified fetish lol

or maybe its because people like these threads you retard. you're the only one who bitches about it

roll

Rolls kill threads, even worse than "ONLY IF YOU REPLY WITH __________" because it kills threads twice as hard with bots rerolling
There are already four of these fucking threads up, jannies are too busy sucking tranny cock to care
SpamBots aren't people

rolling for 17

Maybe your tranny fetish is something you should keep in Jow Forums or /lgbt/ or at least on another thread?

rolling rolling

>not lifting to leave humanity behind

>Not aware of the multiple discords who raid us almost more than Jow Forums
>Talking like a newfag
Figures, believe me, no one wants to fuck your onions ridden ass, most of you dont look like the cute anime girls you wanted to be, just creepy bugmen and alien faced freaks

Attached: bded17c2dc7d60f079175e08b825584eb9e29093850ef6b478868f1e3fc3e4b7.png (1704x2088, 918K)

OH yeah

roll again

>POST BODY

I don't give a shit about discord because I don't understand how anyone could ever be convinced to become a tranny. If a half-assed Jow Forums raid could do it, their days were numbered anyway. But you keep saving discord tranny pics if that's your thing.

roll

High test threads have been around for years and you fags have been shitting up my board for a few months
Still waiting for that pic WITH timestamp because if a fatfuck is the best your shitposting cabal can offer then that's gonna be a major jinkies from me

>high test treads have been around for years
And those are supposed to turn men into trannies? I want to hear more about your theories now.

kmlk

anything but seychelles

Rollan

rerolling for this get

Nice try, tranny. You don't have to be susceptible to tranny propaganda to be tired of seeing it on every board.
There's no reason that user should be happy to be the victim of raids.

I think you might be off your rocker dude

There's a bunch of shit I don't want to see on every board (see: anything about any youtuber ever except scooby). But I just ignore it instead of deciding everyone is a secret tranny.

>playing dumb
maybe its just how you are naturally but you fags aren't from around here, I can tell by the way you talk.
Pat yourself on the back for somehow managing to be even worse than the waifufags
(You) farmers are the bane of this site, this thread was shit from the start and its (You)r fault its getting bumped even more