Hey babe, I just found a bunch of my old stuff. Why don't you skip the gym and we can be comfy in bed?

>hey babe, I just found a bunch of my old stuff. Why don't you skip the gym and we can be comfy in bed?

Attached: 1553739938500.jpg (720x892, 150K)

Ask me how I know you're a kissless virgin whos never talked to a real girl

>discipline check

ok now remove the makeup and she's a literal gains goblin

This is what Jews want to make of you, a good goy consumer who's proud to be a consumer

Fuck that watching Berserk is the ultimate test boost. Lift after watching it with her.

Virgins

If I even talk to women (I can't) I wouldn't skip the gym to watch one episode of an anime. Bring the whole season or I'm fucking leaving

Hell no, fornicator! Away with thee!
>tfw a cute Goth girl saw me buying berserk manga prints at Barnes and noble and all but straight up asked me to watch the anime with her
Protect your virginities at all cost boys, they will get you even when you least expect it. when you think you're at your most autistic, safe from any potential female advances, that's when they come for you

She cute tho

Attached: 1551379073795.png (480x600, 372K)

That's not cute you faggot, that's disgusting. Cute is when a pretty girl in a baggy sweatshirt holds the door for you at church. You fuckin piece of shit

>no logh

fucking ultra pleb

Attached: mllihfvte8p01.jpg (356x353, 7K)

I think you mean green turtle neck. Had a gf who wore one constantly. fell in love til we broke up and she went to uni while my dumb ass is in community college. I miss her bros man fuck

Attached: 2668CF72-EF6A-4D9F-81AC-32CB2D8DE090.jpg (598x598, 35K)

Back you gains goblin! Back to the pits from which you once crawled! I have no time or patience for your thottery and entry level japanimation

Attached: 1A0C3E00-92BF-41B6-B0C1-AB05D47D002F.jpg (600x615, 51K)

SAUCE

Um, who are you, and why are you talking to my boyfriend?

Attached: DVFT7SoUMAA6ycj.jpg (900x1200, 178K)

is that an avenged sevenfold tat? it looks so fucking awful

Every goddamn basic e-girl cunt has a thing for umbreon. I don't fucking get it

Attached: DLEgXNZVwAE_g_y.jpg (798x1200, 120K)

>Blue eyes
Hell no

>lifeless eyes

Cuz
>Dark
>Catty
>Cute
>Elegant

l0l1mtehhardc0r3gam3rgurrrrrl

A triforce tattoo for women is kind of like a swastika tattoo for men.

>she went to uni
gg no re

Those are some mighty fine animus she has there and i would be interested in watching them in shitty VHS quality but this chick is obviously mentally ill. For christsakes she has a fucking guts tattoed on her arm

Nyanners is my wife don't talk about her that way

Attached: DLEoDpTU8AE7iqS.jpg (960x1200, 159K)

>gamer gurl X3
>fake tits

Damn this girl is precision engineered to make soibois cream their briefs

Is she fucking dead?

Fuck off you can't trick me
GET YE GONE

Attached: 1551767070403.jpg (1988x1600, 299K)

>tfw you'll never smell her feet after a day of her longboarding
>tfw you'll never feel her cold hands wrap around your monstrous sausage
>tfw you'll never hear her giggle as she feels you twitch and shiver as your release all over your chest

feels bad man

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 851K)

do they actually think im interested in entertainment or having hobbies? im only interested in them thinking i like things so i have an easier time fucking them nobody likes movies or video games or any of that shit for real, do they? lol it's all garbage.

Attached: 1548841501526.jpg (907x661, 84K)

Isnt she too young to have been part of the VHS Gameboy Color era?

Unless she just looks super young for her age but I'm guessing shes just cosplaying the "good ol days"

>>lifeless eyes
Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.

after having to put myself through reading this cuckery it's probably better that way desu

I wonder how much her paetron rakes in every month from beta orbiters?

repressed gay nigga

Precisely. You really think this bitch is into N64 and anime classics? Bitch please. It's just her mechanism of luring Chads into her pussy.

Sure I'll just go later today

>hag 3DPD
>implying i dont put on the dub while i lift and watch the sub later
Get out of my house.
She probably just likes collecting VHS tapes because she has collectors autism. Some buyfags get the original LN/Manga over the translated because for them it is better for collecting.
Honestly, if you're collecting then you probably aren't going to read the actual books anyway, you'd just read them on online so you don't accidentally fuck the book up. Same with the tapes or BDs. I'd bet money she doesn't actually watch the tapes, purely based on my experience buyfagging and based on the size of her collection. She's cleary dedicated so she most likely wouldn't take the chance of ruining them.

yes because the retro games/anime scene is the best place to find chads amirite?

>all japshit

Found the guy who has never run a business.
There are Chads in every niche. Twitch streamers with millions of followers, elite competitive gamers, etc.
Using a niche instead of a broad basic bitch/Stacy strategy is how you differentiate yourself from the competition.

Attached: 1545775855518.jpg (1024x910, 135K)

>Twitch streamers with millions of followers, elite competitive gamers, etc.
so now chads just means people with money?

No, it means having social status. Not necessarily in a socioeconomic sense, but in the sense of having people who follow you.
A head manager at a pizza restaurant is considered Chad material to women, even if he makes 40k a year.

Oh man I had one of those gameboy color protectors with the neck strap, damn... nostalgia blast.

madonna/whore complex much senpai?

>chad means social status
theres plenty of ugly ass old looking jews who have lots of social status and money but they arent chads.
chad is both good looking and succesful

Lame

Would rather fuck a trap desu

>>tfw you'll never hear her giggle as she feels you twitch and shiver as your release all over your chest

wtf is going on

>theres plenty of ugly ass old looking jews who have lots of social status and money but they arent chads.
They are though. The ones you hear about in the news are slimy fucks who get off on coercing women into sex. They could easily get laid through normal means if they wanted to, but they enjoy being rapey instead.

home gym master race so I can fit both in the same day

Attached: image.jpg (802x802, 113K)

Yeah I guess from a nonbuyfag perspective it's lame not to read the books/watch the BDs you're buying but think about from someone spending a fair amount of money on these things.
BDs are fucking expensive. Imagine you drop the disk and it cracks or you scratch it. You just wasted 40-100usd.
Manga is cheaper but still, chipping a corner or ripping a page is brutal and there goes 7-15usd down the drain.
You can avoid ever having these problems by contuining to view it online while keeping your collection in perfect condition.
This.

no problem bbcucks i get my workout done early in the morning so I have time for your dumb shit since you never wake up before noon

geek girls are the worst don't fall for that trap.

Would unleash the training of 400lb hip thrusts via power transfer from penis to vagina.

go on

lol what a fucking goblin

thanks doc

tatoos. disgusting. they usualy indicate a girl has mental issues. or daddy ones.

>tfw every girl has a tattoo
>but it's still 100% true

>le nerdy tattoos whore

I hate triforce tattoos with all the power of the sun. They're for retards who need the world to know that they're geeks desperately and have no personality otherwise. They also are aesthetically boring as fuck and a bad choice for a tattoo.

I would totes skip a workout to fuck her brains out and watch cartoons. Isn’t that why we’re doing this in the first place?