Remember Jow Forums, it's the midweek carb up that gives the Rock his body. Definitely not ridiculous amounts of HGH...

Remember Jow Forums, it's the midweek carb up that gives the Rock his body. Definitely not ridiculous amounts of HGH. #StrategicManipulation

Attached: the_rock_pizza_devil.jpg (648x1158, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UwgsHYPZ654?t=67
getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=612591.0
youtube.com/watch?v=6cF0eWLerVE
youtube.com/watch?v=mNDA-o9yJNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao at the normies who try this thinking it works and are gonna end up fat

The Rock is killing off potential competition before they ever become swole. It's genius, in a way.

How long until the rock dies from a heart attacked caused by left ventricle hypertrophy and atherosclerosis?

It works because his hormones alter how the body works, metabolism and everything. Injecting supernatural doses changes everything. Somebody on a godly amount of test wont partition a giant meal of carbs fat and protein the same way a normal person would.

Steroids are magic, aren't they?

Arnold also did this before competitions. Cutting hard will make you flat, and the influx of carbs will make you swell up a bit.

I swear I've seen some pic just like this with the same pizza brand and some insta thor. Like the post text was nearly identical

the rock = 100% natty
also put pineapple on your pizza people, stop being homosexual

Obviously he built that body with steroids but it still makes sense for him to carb load before shooting to appear much more full. He’s too dry in that pic.

He's the same age as Rich Piana when he died (47) and they're both about the same size, so the rock is definitely on borrowed time.

> carb up
> eats carbs fat, small protein up
seems legit

Lel dude the Rock has Hollywood doctors

Arnold has had 4 heart surgeries. He's incredibly lucky he didn't croak in between them.

mr. piano was also a hardcore coke head for many many years

>mid week carb up
>eat a pizza that is full of fat
what a fucking joke. if you are going to carb load, at least do it right

>HGH
you mean the anabolic androgenic steroids he's on right?
hgh doesn't do shit for muscle mass

Everyone carbs up before the show.
youtu.be/UwgsHYPZ654?t=67

Dude is incredibly lucky in all aspects of his life , not only health. A poster boy for luck

>luck
Ask me how I know you're a Democrat

Rich has been abusing since a teenager. The built-fat Rock from around 10 years might as well been natty. It is only recently that he blew up and maintains a bodybuilder physique. So he definitely has more left in the tank than Rich. That being said Rich is more respect worthy than the Rock , he was straight up honest chill dude that deserved to live way longer than this hollywood degenerate trash, this fool the Rock is straight up lying in normie faces every single day , setting a bad example with his dumb cheat days, glorifying alchocol , denying steroid abuse, setting unrealistic standarts. Inb4 but he is such a hard working man maintaining this physique with his busy schedule blabla , no not at all , being that wealthy would and having staff to take care after you minimizes effort by 90%. Only thing he has to do is find an hour a day to workout , the rest is being carried out by his team , he most likely even has a person that injects his ass instead of him.

>tequila and brown sugar in my oatmeal
...ok...

fuck off with that pineapple on pizza shit

the rock is such a fucking fake cunt

what do people see in this guy? he is insufferable

>do 500mg DNP daily
>can eat whatever i want in whatever quantities i want
>gain muscle
>lose fat
Why isnt everyone doing this? Fuck the mitochondria

lol

God, when did the Rock become so cringe? He used to be so cool, now he's that 50-year-old boomer who's trying to sound like a teenager.

Arnold's defect was inborn, like Zyzz, it's not the same as Rich. He is lucky he didn't end up like Zyzz but then again Arnold didn't do party drugs and didn't skip his cardio like the Armenian retard did.

Lol. Just lol. The Rock has been on gear since he was a teenager. He even admitted he tried testosterone at a young age but said it didn't do anything for him. Because of course someone with his top tier genetics totally wouldn't respond to anabolic steroids. Fucking Hollywood liars.

>Somebody on a godly amount of test wont partition a giant meal of carbs fat and protein the same way a normal person would
He will.
Just more efficiently.

I wonder what would happen if the public knew the rock was juicing

I think they'd vilify him

The Natty King himself

You're fucking retarded m8. Ever since he got into WWE, he was on roids.

People know. Everyone I talk to at least.

i'd beat the rocks ass

>poor as fuck in Austria
>goes to Murica
>works in construction
>goes to the gym, roids
>somehow ends up with a lot of people behind his back to politic his way into winning the Olympia several times
>somehow becomes a movie start afterwards
>fucks lots of hot chicks all the time
>ends up fucking a goblina, yet doesn't end up getting #metoo'd ever
>gets married to a Kennedy
>becomes governor
>all that while having a thick, hilarious accent
Like holy fuck, the dude had truckloads of luck.

I don't think there's a single person that doesn't know this. Maybe people who are so far from it they have no idea what a barbell is.

he will outlive your twink ass

I have a couple of those friends... they're lazy fat delusional functioning alcoholic fucks who worship The Rock out of nostalgia's sake and anytime I've ever even hinted that he's on gear, they nearly start crying mid argument trying to defend him.

It's weirdly hilarious, I'm not sure why they want to defend him so hard, or why the thought of him not being natty upsets them so much, especially when all of them are completely inactive and have no clue about even the basics of any kind of physical fitness themselves.

It's a really weird kind of idol worship complex to see in a couple of 32 year olds... I enjoy triggering them now and then.

Attached: 8F37E18AE056468CACE759BFEA373077.jpg (619x852, 485K)

So fun x)))
U mad bro haha love triggering people haha
*Pepefunnyface*

Lol, hey I'm just as entitled to my opinion as they are theirs... I'm certainly not going to stifle myself because my opinion gets them so upset at the thought of The Rock being on gear that it makes them literally have a mental break down to the point of tears in their thirties.

>Arnold's defect was inborn
Arniefags will fall for that

Attached: 1540217205336.png (441x603, 1.02M)

seething

What a literal fucking retard don't comment again until you've done enough research you dyel bitch lurk more. HGH is pound for pound the strongest muscle building compound in existence and can be used by literally anyone and get absolutely massive.

How does this asshole think he's inspiring people when he's on all sorts of gear and eating garbage?

If it wasn't he would have died when he was young when Arnold was poor. The other guys from the 70s did just as much dbol as him and they're all fine.

And he's also trying to perpetuate failed normie concepts like "cheat meal/day" and being "self-made". Probably also likes to tell people he's been bullied because that's trendy too.

>unloading trucks in Transylvania should have been the highlight of this guys life
-Bill Burr

Someone up there is looking out for the guy for sure

picture three fatsos mimicking that in planet fitness

Arnold almost died user, the cause of his problem is cardiomegaly. The only difference between him and the others was the time of use. The other guys from the 70's also had problems, but they aren't very vocal about it. Rick Drasin had kidney and heart failure and Sergio Oliva died of kidney failure.
getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=612591.0

In social media, "engagement" is all that matters (positive or negative). Truth doesn't matter. People will love to either like or hate on the rock eating a big pizza, so he will post it.
Normies - Like, comment, share, Fit - creates an entire thread devoted to one social media post.
He won.

user...
youtube.com/watch?v=6cF0eWLerVE

Attached: skull-bones-6.jpg (377x545, 52K)

what is the point to lift and abuse massive amount of roids , when a DYEL old ass man with twig arms is wider than you lmao

Attached: image011-1.jpg (937x930, 108K)

Best way to trigger a Hawaiian is to put pineapple on your pizza. Second best way is to put in on a steak or burger seasoned with teriyaki and call it Hawaiian Cuisine.
Even funnier is the Rock doing this.

I can’t wait until I’m gearing and taking loads of hgh/test, putting myself at supraphysiological levels. Once a week I’m gonna kill giant ass meals like this.

>steroid abuser getting roid rage again
just take it easy man...

>my_culture.jpg

He has Germanic bone structure, not a fair comparison.

ergo, not the same fucking way

ive learned how to time carb ups being keto to benefit me pretty well too.

i can tell a difference in my size on keto, especially in the morning. if i know ill be on vacation swimming ill time an occasional carb up around then and am noticeably bigger. nothing super drastic but id compare it to about the size of being pumped vs not being pumped. and when i do get a workout in during these carb ups the pump feels insane.

then maintain calories slightly below deficit and then back on keto after.

Whoever believes that he is natty, i automatically think of him as having a mental illness. NOT ONE healthy person would believe that he is natty.

you are wrong.

it's called actual dedication and hard work you beta fgt

Attached: entitledchildren.jpg (640x635, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mNDA-o9yJNw

Ignore the stupid music.
Listen to his day, tell me you fill your day as much as Arnold did? Dude achieved it through fucking working at it not being a sperg claiming magical forces aligned for him and gave him a chance lmao

He looks absolutely ridiculous.

>poor as fuck in Austria
Lol. Wrong at the very beginning.

Pizza ain't even that carb heavy tho and it typically has lots and lots and lots of fat

No shit. 95% content on Instagram is fake and have very little to do with real life people live

He trained his ass off for years and had the guidance of older Austrian bros before he went did mandatory military service. One of his closest friends was a doctor, and to my understanding he was on at least some kind of gear while he owned a gym in Germany before coming here.

t. Arnold scribe

This.
If I had a considerable fitness following I would push stuff like GOMAD and stacking carbs into every meal.

I have zero doubt that at least some of those heart surgeries were from the years of gear and self abuse but like other user said, he had a defect at birth.

Wrong. Arnold was already Mr. Europe and Mr. Universe before he came to America. He achieved so much while being raised in a post-WW2 Austrian village. You're just a faggot jelly hater.

imagine injecting as much as him and still being that ugly lol