/fraud/

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and coping general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Prev

Attached: 53AF3924-358D-422D-A9D9-6EDBFA6AECCC.jpg (972x1200, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/taurine-protects-steroids-users-testes.html
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mast e test e kick in time? This is my first cycle. I just pin once yesterday 250 mg of test e and 200 mg of mast

4-6 weeks for enanthates to really get going

What’s the discord link

I pinned delts 2 days ago and there was a little bit of normal pip but today Ive got a lump about 3 inches lower than the pin site at the VERY bottom of my delt.

What did I do wrong?

You didn’t pin the top tier muscle quad

Besides not pinning quads, what did I do wrong? What would cause a giant ass lump several inches below where I pinned? The muscle from the pin site down to the lump feels tight and sore.

Im 18 years old and gonna start roiding
Fuck all yall who try to deter my gains
Already been lifting for 2 years

Someone last thread said to keep taurine handy if running tren. Did they mean Tudca or some other form?

Nigga I got no idea I think you responded to the wrong person. Im just trying to figure why I have a bump on my arm :(

I ordered 1 and a half inch needles but only boxes of 1inch arrived, will I still be okay to pin quads and glutes????

Docfag here, there’s two possibilities: hematoma or abscess/infection. Especially if you didn’t withdraw there’s a chance you nicked a blood vessel and you basically have a bruise in there. No big deal. Now if it’s tender and achy more than a bruise, red, getting worse instead of better, or especially if you’re feeling sick or feverish do not hesitate and go to a doctor or ER because you may have an infection. I guess it could also be a reaction, allergic or caustic, to the injection however if you have a true lumps especially if it feels like fluid it’s prob either hematoma or abscess.

Aspirated and no blood. It's a normal level of sore after pinning but isnt red or any hotter than the surrounding tissue. This has happened when I pin glutes sometimes too, get a big ass knot where I pinned but its always been at the injection site, not several inches removed.

It doesnt feel like fluid, its solid as fuck and the muscle leading to it is really tight as well

if a bunch of test drizzles out of the injection site and I leave it to dry will some of it be absorbed through my skin?

Honestly feels like half the fuckin fluid poured out after pinning today

Probably just a knot then. Massage it out. Could still be a hematoma.

Started pinning 2 weeks ago for the first time bought a new preworkout today and blew past my plateau on deadlift by 20lbs and repped it.

>You guys might be onto something here.

>hey roiders fuck you!

Attached: 1553136672845.jpg (750x750, 131K)

Redpill me on adding Mast to my next cycle first over tren

If a cow can look like that without the usage of steroids, why can't humans? Why can't Simeon Panda be an extreme genetic anomaly and natty?

Bruhs I cannot wait to hop on my Mast/Test/Winny cycle next semester, gonna get stupid big

Thats something called a myostatin deficiency and it is extremely rare in humans, and Simeon Panda doesnt have a myostatin deficiency so get out of here you dirty roiding nigger

What does it take for YOU PERSONALLY to trust your gear, besides just references / word of mouth? Taking something that you have no clue how, where, or what conditions it was made in?

Attached: 2131254980.jpg (514x600, 35K)

Test powder is extremely cheap you can get a lifetime personal supply for less than 100 bucks from Chinese sources domestic sources dont last a long selling bunk shit simple as that, best sources get their shit lab tested before they give it to anyone for fear of accidentally selling bunk shit and losing customers it's not coke it's a niche market.

Redpill me on anavar.

yo

I get mine from a Dr

Losing your hair

Mast and winny are no mass builders. You know that right?

Do you have something to lose?

Good for the end of a cut cycle to help lean out. It isn't magic, so don't expect anything crazy.

get lean.. pin delts

no. it happens . i read somewhere yesterday to leave the needle in for 10 secs after you've pushed the plunger all the way.. not sure if anons want to chime in on this

we arnt doing tripnames anymore.

how about you go fuck yourself you dyel shit?

redpill on trenavar oral solo cycle

you will die from liver failure

>trenavar
haha what is that?

tren mixed with anavar

yea.. that isnt a thing

it is you fucking retard, i bet you also never heard about tri-tren or "cutting stack"

cant tell if you're genuinely retarded or this is bait

>be a fucking retard
>don't know shit about anything
>"hurr you must be retarded or bait"
don't post on your first day faggot

coming from the person who thinks they make an oral version of trenbolone.. KYS.

I can't even imagine being so fucking dumb that you can't even type "oral tren" in google before you actually post. There is no hope for a retard like you.

you're an idiot. oral tren is a marketing gimmick aimed at retards like you.

tren is literally made for cattle. that cow ain't natty

Is front loading a meme? Did 750+250 first week, going for 500 a week. Also, what's the general consensus on protein? Some say partitioning is better so even 1g/lb is a shill lie, and others say 2g/lb is standard on cycle. I am a lean 172 and making good gains on high volume, I generally feel better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-095840_Cronometer.jpg (1080x989, 313K)

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MOONNN

1g/lb. on a bulk I eat 1g/lb for my goal weight.

im sure these numbers get skewed when you're /fraud/ though

whats goin on in here

Attached: fffffffff.webm (480x848, 2.94M)

>reddit link
Yeah, fuck off.

there's not enough science and way too much broscience about this to offer an actual answer. nobody seems to agree on whether increased protein synthesis means "less protein is needed because it's used more effectively" or "more protein is needed because increased protein synthesis means you need to use more"

just ingest the recommended 1g/lb and forget about this. no point in potentially risking gains for something that isn't even hard to get in the first place.

Only way to know for you personally is to try each. 1g/lb is a shitload of protein already though, compared to the average normie who gets less than half that.

we're not doing the tripnames anymore.. but please post more webms of that tasty little slut

summerfag or wanting to get banned?

redpill me on HGH

>we're not doing the tripnames anymore
Shut you whiny little bitch mouth. You are not making the rules here.

ur mom is the big gay

who

shut up fatass.
sarah underewood

do your own research, moron

anyone who's cycling a 19-nor needs to read this
ergo-log.com/taurine-protects-steroids-users-testes.html

go get your fucking taurine

Attached: 12345.jpg (687x640, 138K)

Tired of having two days off it’s boring. Gonna add a day specifically for core.

So far I’ve got -

Hanging leg raises
Ab wheel
Side raises

What other shit do you guys like?

Attached: 8F1BB6E8-BC65-4199-ABB0-8D6E5016C875.png (640x712, 13K)

checked. dont take days off... as far as core work.. I do weighted medicine ball body twist on a bosu ball.

Reminder that nor19 compounds are the only steroids that directly fuck with dopamine/serotonin possibly leading to dementia. Howling at all these dyel kids ending up drooling retards from running tren every cycle.

Forgive me if this is stupid... but could the taurine in a monster drink work?

thank for the helpful info, user :)

Boomer detected

I'm serious tho. Like, if I can save my balls by drinking Monster its like a double win for me

Your balls are going to be fucked on tren no matter how much taurine you take kiddo.

>summer
only oldfag /fraud/sters will remember this

Attached: edit.jpg (1200x1240, 812K)

I’m an oldfag considering TRT. If I make the plunge do I still need to keep my protein intake as high as I am now as a natty?

I'm not doing tren, I'm just doing test E

That’s not a nor-19 brainlet

If you want to keep gaining, yeah. If you just want to maintain what you have the higher test levels would probably be sufficient. But TRT isn’t going to skyrocket your gains, it’s more for mood and energy.

Ok. Is there something they can prescribe me on top of the T for gains? Or is that something I have to step outside of the box for?

If your doctor is cool, I’ve heard of them prescribing a low dose on deca for joint point/relief. That with trt year round would give you a permanent advantage. Being old as fuck you might actually have a chance, but only if you have a doctor who is open minded.

Hell if you’ve got the money you could go to a men’s health clinic which are basically legal roid dispensaries and you could probably get them to give you a low dose of HGH as well for “anti-aging”.

Damn, I’ll look into the men’s health clinic then. I’m 45 and it’s obvious to me after a year plus back in the gym that I will never reach my goals. My shoulders are already giving out on me

It's called methyl tren, it's real, and it assfucks your kidneys and liver.

>While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

>Stacking and Use:

>Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

>Of course the best advice is to refrain from using such a compound, although for 99% of the population that is not a problem, and I would assume that the 1% that does have access would know better.

was this written in the 90s? methyltrienolone is really not that uncommon lol. I think like 20 people got popped for it in the 2008 Olympics. both of my sources offer it.

and Jesus we have tudca now. vitamin fucking b6?

yea i got it from bb.com post from 2004

Redpill me in CrazyBulk? I just want anavar and I’m too afraid to ask random people at the gym about it and I refuse to talk to gym thots I suspect using it.

Attached: A753F06E-FBA7-469B-9528-71A91BE285A8.jpg (750x958, 527K)

good taste in wahmen

find a source & talk to thots about mindless crap and watch them bounce on your cock later.

Just admit you were wrong. Methyl tren is real, used and dangerous. Also that article is outdated - TUDCA is gold standard for liver support on all orals.

>mah mill thistle

This is the state of /fraud/ as of march 2019. RIP best general thread ever.

its much better without the blog pots from those fucking tripfags desu

My brother
Pharma grade is best grade

Attached: 97868E2E-BB29-447D-8707-488C569C1416.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

go look at the ingredients and have a laugh

it's funny every time I look at it

Attached: DB7CC2D2-7FF8-4533-AA3D-9B25E59C98A5.jpg (1242x1756, 570K)

that's like 5 years ago when we had our own galenika source here
the good ol' times

Attached: 1549321434205.png (760x1155, 1.37M)

Instead of reading actually interesting posts and seeing physique updates all i see now is retarded question after redarded question and retards arguing about shit they have no idea about.

>when testosterone will kick in?
>im on steroids for 3 days and im not bigger or stronger, is my gear bunk?
>i injected steroid and now it hurts, am i dying?
>im 18 years old and im gonna start roiding
>redpill me on [substance here]
>there is no such thing as oral tren
>should i take Crazy Bulk?

And this is literally one thread. Back then those retarded posts would be split over a week or two.

Yea difficult to come by luckily I have a doctor now prescribing me whatever I want. Too bad Pharma hgh is so fucking expensive 750€ for 36 iu

Attached: 9F7C1F0A-5494-484B-ABED-51D4C8BC9ED9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Deutsches Testo!!!!
Ze German gainz

Attached: EB6AC097-B269-4C0A-A508-142E5AF8B83A.jpg (3724x2096, 1.75M)

>reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>reddit link

kys retard

testifag not taking public dumps in these threads is a plus in my book.

Want milkies

Attached: 347cd74a03bef33bc7472b62b212235e31b62f0471dc8d7770b2ca975af660ee.png (777x509, 36K)

retarded tripfag battles not being here anymore are a big plus. not having to see crusader or testify post anymore is a very very big plus

these threads are a different kind of dumpster fire now though. just retarded questions that should be ignored, no progress posts of any kind, no interesting blogposting, no real discussion of steroids usage or anecdotal experience of compounds... just retarded questions by retarded beginners.

I was about to start my first cycle and did a hormone test which confirmed low test. anyone know what's up with that prolactin?

should I do anything differently with cycle?

Attached: IMG_0851.jpg (828x1120, 124K)

NIGGA ITS NOT THAT MY ARM HURT ITS THAT I HAVE A 2 INCH LUMP ON MY ARM REEEEEEEEEEEE THATS NOT NORMAL