Boogie2988 officially giving up on weight loss

Boogie2988 officially giving up on weight loss.
streamable.com/8eiu6

Attached: 5FE4553D-9AF8-4266-8FFC-DFD83E6B0D75.png (1334x750, 3.7M)

s to spit on grave

S

I expected as much. This fat fuck doesn’t seem to care at all about actually improving himself, just making himself seem heroic.

Someone summarise

He is happy at 350lbs and would rather stay that weight and eat garbage. Also "poor me i got a divorce and am fucked in the head so I can't lose any more weight".

Is it possible for him to gain back to 500+ lb after having that surgery? I'm not really too familiar with the surgeries because I'm not a fat degenerate.

>i am at my highschool weight
>350lbs
holy shit

>hasn't weighed himself in a couple weeks
>thinks he's within a 10 pound range
Yes. The stomach can expand back to where he was. Just like it does when you're growing up as a kid

>thinks 3000 calories a day is a lot
wew

Attached: file.png (1017x780, 161K)

S

is anybody surprised? Boogie2988 has always been a shrill, spineless faggot. He lets people walk all over him and lets his insecurity plow over any sound logic that he has. Of course he's gonna give up. S to spit.

>454g of peanut butter

Attached: rickyfallout.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Fuck off
Letting Boogie on the internet was a mistake

I ll eat about that much natty pb in a day. What I want to know is what did he eat it with? The chocolate?

Is this from Boogie?
He ate two raw eggs when he woke up lol
143 cal. 1000 cal of parmesan before bed.

Not only is is it possible, it is inevitable.

5 cookies

Dubs and boogie never even existed

S

>454g of peanut butter
based

S

>would rather eat 3k calories of mexican food a day than live
wtf is wrong with Americans?

S

someone explain this person to me because I don't understand anything about his reasoning
he obviously has the insight about what makes him fat, he is super unhappy but fails to see that he would not be if he lost more weight, yet he proclaims he is happy?????
he weighted 350lbs in highschool, so he has never weighted as much as a normal person his entire life since you just don't balloon to that size
he keeps lying to himself about loving his own size, but spouts stuff that leads you to believe he has depression
>i can walk on treadmills
there it is he could lose SO MUCH WEIGHT JUST BY DOING THIS

S
Dubs and he dies before summer

He keeps saying hes the happiest hes ever been but also says dying would not be a bad thing for him. Not this year but maybe 10 years from now.
Its always now for these people, 10 years from now when hes dying from dirty eating obesity related diseases he will also say he doesnt want to die right now, but it will be too late.
Its just sad to see food has so much power over a man that hes willing to die rather than not eat it.

bump

S

Rolling for this