Jow Forums meta thread - summon jannies edition

I know mods are sleeping, but come the fuck on, janitors. It's not as bad as it has been, but get the shit in gear. Discord faggots are pushing political bait and the larping christfags derailing shit.

We all know you don't lift, jannies, so you have plenty of time to lurk and fix shit

Attached: Do your fucking job jannies.jpg (1079x1747, 469K)

Bump
They started ramping it up again. Time to get the Jow Forumstards in here to fight this raid. Also just report and dont reply

Attached: 1552881057211.jpg (600x760, 230K)

>Jannies
>Actually doing what they should be doing
You're funny

Attached: martin-frennet-t4c58tb4.jpg (1920x1920, 258K)

Over 3/4ths of that thread is npcs saying roll, dont know why they're cool with numbersget posting but ban you for shittalking (((aoc)))
This board is fucking dead
Even the average r/bodybuilding user probably mogs 90% of Jow Forums

If we set up a way to get them hot pockets and tendies, do you think they'd actually do something?

I don't see why not

fuck off twiggy. all you do is bitch in those threads and shit them up when you look like pic related. You're literally the one who doesn't lift

Attached: 1552631026816.jpg (917x1363, 345K)

I support this thread

Attached: D0CDBF38-7E7C-461B-84EA-82287015568C.jpg (1800x1201, 575K)

>christians are secretly trannies
>people talking about women are secretly trannies
>people who want bigger penises are secretly trannies
OP, are you secretly a tranny?

Jow Forums is an east coast time board. It's 2AM. Of course nothing else is going on.

Who's this fellow you keep kvetching about in every thread plus he has more balls than you for posting his body, so go ahead and post yours while doing a jojo pose

twiggy pls go

>post body

you first twiggy. oh wait....

>doesn't
Come on then user, post it unless he mogs you

This thread is the exact reason why autists shouldnt have access to the internet. Please kill yourself OP. Most people here come here to have fun and share interests with other followers of Brodin. If you want real solid advice on fitness this has been and never been the place to get it.

Now you
We don't raid your board/subreddit/discord/etc with off topic shit so why do you?

Attached: 2019-03-26_21.26.51.jpg (514x650, 200K)

>hates off topic funposting
>rewards it with tons of clout

>timestamp

Attached: 1508299063028.jpg (996x720, 98K)

Post yours first, fatty
You were asked first after all

Here you go.
Since we don't need any actual verification and all.

Attached: natty limit.jpg (1244x476, 94K)

OP is gonna get his thread pruned before the trannies get theirs
Mark my words

>discord
why are you so obsessed with this?

I'm tired you nigger, some of use actually exercise
Not gonna get pumped just for (You) and had you had something worth posting it would have been done much earlier
Why do you keep raiding

Attached: martin-frennet-bgjdk-nb.jpg (1920x1920, 200K)

because he is fucking autistic. Please dont feed his autism just left him die a slow death of irrelevancy.

I would but he keeps shitting up threads

Samefag and whatever site you use to organize raids wont make us hate you any less

Attached: bded17c2dc7d60f079175e08b825584eb9e29093850ef6b478868f1e3fc3e4b7.png (1704x2088, 918K)

>14 year olds spamming b8 is fun
Reevaluate your life, recognize it has no value and end it.

>bringing attention to an issue is the same as giving it clout
Your pic is right, you are an idiot. Mods can put up spam filters and range ban IPs to prevent the faggots from posting shit. Enough people complain and report, the more likely it can happen. Don't just give up because gookmoot is a retarded piece of shit

>yang

oh he's an autistic Jow Forums fag. this explains a lot

>shitting up off topic threads
Pissing in a sewage plant
Number of posters hasn't changed either

dude they're fun threads for some people why do you have to be so autistic? just hide them If you don't like them.you literally take time to shit up each one you see

>Enough people complain and report, the more likely it can happen
This is read as
>Wahhh I don't like thing! Mods pls ban
Nice compelling argument user.
That's some Scott Adams tier persuasion you got going on there.

>\its not like they raid boards outside Jow Forums

Attached: 1543466443800.png (900x900, 424K)

I have to ask why on earth you care so much as to what happens on this site to shit up every single thread on Jow Forums. Is this your only outlet for communication ?

Not him but its off topic, you have multiple boards for that shit yet you post it here, every day
Waste of quads,
Stop samefagging and he's not me
I use this board for fitness related content and you faggots are making sure on topic threads stay hidden

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Attached: t..png (1200x1200, 82K)

>its off topic, you have multiple boards for that shit yet you post it here, every day
How do you not understand the irony of each board's meta?
The majority of Jow Forums
>doesn't lift
>Jow Forums
is noguns
>/o/
bus pass
>/a/
hates new shows
>/v/
????

Attached: __toba_minami_yurucamp_drawn_by_hamto__022d72f02b542afb7218a6de9d0d3357.jpg (1600x1200, 1.24M)

Youd have a point if a) they weren't deliberate slide threads, b) I was the only one complaining (spend some time in that shit and half the posts are legitimate complaints) and c) the threads weren't grounds for pruning and banning in the first place. Granted you and are probably some of the bitch niggers to post the shit in the first place

I think /v/ secretly likes games they shit on

I'm tired of mods deleting christposts, where does the Sunday thread go? Why can't we share prayers with our spiritual brothers to become stronger? Why cannot we talk about the blessings of the Lord in blessed threads?

Attached: jesus.jpg (460x613, 74K)

Kaffir

But I'm in the minority that does and if I ever wanted to see these threads I'd go to those boards
How would you like it if I organized a raid on your board and spammed off topic shit for weeks straight
>A new poster

Attached: Nicholas Fedorov, Discord tranny leader.jpg (1376x617, 211K)

>fitness related content on fucking Jow Forums of all places
>not expecting to see a lot of shit posting
If you want real serious talk about fitness go elsewhere you tranny loving mother fucking piece of shit aspie.

>How would you like it if I organized a raid on your board and spammed off topic shit for weeks straight
I'd sage and report like I'm supposed to and not bump threads while crying about it.

who the fuck is organizing a raid ? who the fuck gave you ownership over Jow Forums ?

>spam raids are the same as typical 4chinz shit posting
You should be physically sterilized

>>A new poster
What are you talking about

One user got assblasted and kept samefagging himself
You two are the only new posters