Weekly thursday /swimbros/ thread - is it really good cardio?

weekly thursday /swimbros/ thread - is it really good cardio?

>post mires, routines, minimums, chlorine, weightloss, shower&saunas stories,

i have none. My forth time swimming later today.

Attached: 1552143612088.jpg (1026x1251, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruthkazez.com/swimming/ZeroTo1mile.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

newfag here. Played sports a lot but didn't lift until recently. W3 of the 5X5 beginner program on the sticky.
Do I want to swim instead of resting the other 4 days? There is a pool in the apartment complex and I thought it would be good to make progress that way as well.

i do fullbody 3 times a week at gym, abs 1 time a week at home, and swim 1 time a week.

sometimes it feels like I'm overdoing it by a little bit. But if you sleep and rest correctly you can manage.

hope that helps.

Once I learn how to swim, how should I set up a routine for it? I'm starting with almost zero knowledge about this pls help

Just be the water.

Are the hips on the left Photoshopped or is that a goddess in human form?

Attached: 1552076914019.png (570x480, 342K)

Attached: 1543453154443.png (800x769, 126K)

I just do normal swimming, like 40 stretches. it takes like 45minutes and I'm done for that day. I don't do crawls cause I'm a newbi aswell. And you get really tierd of like 1minute of crawling.

I see it more like a type of relaxation than a hardcore workout.

Going try it once a week, see if it works for me. I am off to sleep now to be able to do it.
It does help. Thanks man.

Attached: Ed.png (175x350, 95K)

I lift 3x a week, and do judo 3x a week, with 1 day track running.

Get over yourself and eat more you pathetic wimp.

But you don't swim? Maybe thats why.

Fuck swimming, queer sport.

>Maybe thats why.

Yes, because swimming comes even close to a session of Judo that last 2.5 hours.. you are out of your mind.

ruthkazez.com/swimming/ZeroTo1mile.html

I'm sure you do Judo with no rests for 2.5hours :3 Just say you do Judo for 1hour so you don't make a fool out of yourself next time.

Swimming is pricy, I wouldnt want you Poor Judo Brutes in my pool anyway.

newfag here. Why swim? Wanna lose weight, eat less. Wanna improve cardio, run. Next you'll be telling us how good riding a push bike is for your knees.

You don't get a rest in Judo.. my friend. Only for a water break which last about 20 seconds before you are yelled at to get into formation to start on a different technique or randori (freestyle) at full force / full grip strength. I can run 10 km's (used to run track in school and cross country) but after a judo session I'm fucking dead.

Attached: 124235365.jpg (600x736, 66K)

Swimbros don't even take waterbreaks, we're litteraly in the water and can take a moutful while excersising.

Yeah but you are lucky, people like my self who are both mentally and physically stronger, and have superior genes urinate in the water which you slurp up. The urine regenerates your body like a sip of Gatorade does.

I don't get this pleasure.

Its fun, definitely a must to know how in life. And It wears me the fuck out. I gotta run more too.
But i wanna box, what do i like more..

yum

she is a cosplayer well knowed for that specific trail: perfect waist - hips - thighs ratio

Oh sweet Jesus. Name! One needs a name!

Attached: 1537615778341.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Enji night, don't break no fap btw

Judo is for fags and it makes you a weeabo wannabie.

Like judo is going to help you in a street fight, wAATTAA FAGGOT.

I'm continuing to progress. I was doing 100m x5 (2min breaks) 50m x10 (1min breaks) kickboard x400m 25m w/paddles x10 (30 sec. Breaks)
I decided to see if my work helped with distance much and started yesterday by going 400m without a break, then 200, 100, 50, 25. Not much but I had never gone more than 100m without a rest before.

Enji Night, i got you user