Have you already eaten your monthly dose of liver Jow Forums?

Have you already eaten your monthly dose of liver Jow Forums?

Attached: liver.jpg (500x453, 181K)

I had pate on steak today but that's not quite the same.

Which animal liver you mean

Horse

>Monthly
Lol if you are not eating it weekly you are never gonna make it

Enjoy your Vitamin a poisoning

>monthly
I eat a pound of liver weekly
Beef is the best nutritionally but chicken is better gastronomically.

been eating liver since i was a kids, didnt know it was so healthy until last year. it tastes so good. i have an incredible memory and no signs of mental illness.

eat liver

Attached: 1546775721710.jpg (1280x853, 273K)

Whats a good way/recipe to prepare liver? Ich want to start eating it but Im afraid it will taste like ass

>Ever making it not wanting to eat ass

what is liver

the hospital said if i ever come back they will call the police. so no liver for me today.

it's pretty simple, fry it in a pan, aproximately 3 minutes from each side after that redo the parts that aren't good yet. Serve with many onions, salt and pepper.

Let it soak in milk overnight or at least for an hour if you're kind of in a rush. It will get rid of most of the metalic taste. Sear it and serve with sauteed onions

somebody who lives

Does it matter if it's from beef or lamb?

why eat

imagine not being able to handle extra vitamin A

>monthly
>not daily
NEVA GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

I personally don't like the taste of liver, so what I do is I blend it up with some water in my Vitamix™ Blender, then I get a turkey baster and feed it into my angus.

Attached: 1552068469877.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Cut into strips, fry in pan with bell pepper strips, onion, garlic and spicy paprika if you're ok with spicy

How does liver compare to the taste of say a steak or burger? I wanna start eating it

Its nothing like steak or bur, it will feel funny first but its absolutely delicious

anyone get a weird craving for raw liver?

buy chicken livers. wrap in bacon. stick a toothpick through them. marinate in Worcestershire and onions sauce. bake until done. incredible rumaki.

Who the fuck eats liver with soi?