How does it benefit your life being muscular?

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (602x602, 145K)

stops me from killing myself i guess

I have more confidence, and confidence is everything.

Improves many factors of my health, but I mainly just like being better looking as looking like a slob is bad for my self esteem.

Confidence is nothing, having experience and skills is what matters.

Being stronger,healtier and the people threath you with respect

dumbest comment I have read on here in years

and guess what that gives you

> experience and skills

Yeah because don't improve confidence either? You're a dweeb who thinks he's "redpilled on confidence". Sad

Unironically people treat you with more respect and they are nicer to you BUT you actually have to look like you lift so all you dyel faggots shouldn't expect that.

This works the best when you are in the store or office and you are being serviced by a female. You literally get special treatment. When you are providing service in your workplace, customers will be way more respectful and careful when they came in angry about something.

This, it's a primal example but it's a good reason smart people don't fuck with bouncers.

They're big and will throw down.

Uhh... Should someone tell him Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523836422539.jpg (750x750, 273K)

Competence
Confidence is brainwashing yourself into thinking that you can do something.

You literally have no idea what's the meaning of the confidence word

I'm far more confident around other men, and men treat me with respect, especially bigger guys who also lift

As for women, I'm still invisible to them because ugly face

no matter how much juice that kid gets on, hes still going to be a manlet hapa.

Imagine working somewhere where customers “walk-in”

neither really guarantee your success on their own but one is more comfortable to have

Let's see why being ridiculously tall and muscular benefits me:
>I feel more confident
>people say I am more attractive
>I can lift huge and heavy things like CRTs and PC rigs by myself with ease
>my clothes look better on me (especially the sportswear, which is what I usually wear)
>I am much healthier
>and I get a little bit more respect, even when I am already very respected
So yeah, thank God that I am a giant mountain of muscle.

he's 6'3
total brainlet though

dont forget
>twinks fantasize about me

Yeah. I am often the dream guy of many twinks.
But I am pretty much a twunk with my huge, tall body and my pretty, youthful, girly face.

skywalker is such a ching chong zyzz wannbe faggot

He should be embarassed to show his face in public

Less reasons to blame why I'm still single

When twinks talk to me, they already saw how cute and quirky I am in addition to my gigantic physique, so they imagine me as their ideal giant manic pixie dream boy.

Not just being muscular but being Jow Forums in general:
>better posture
>better immune system
>fixes your hormones
>teaches disciplin

it doesn't really, I wear baggy clothes most of the time because I don't want people to know I lift being muscular has almost no impact, however being strong is useful and lifting weight showed me I can set my mind to a difficult task and stick with it which built my self respect up a lot and that in turn made me more confident

girl here

he looked better before

It's the face, he looked cuter with that twink emo face.
He looks like a tryhard on the right.

shut up fatty

/thread

Knowledge is useless without application

I can lift heavier weights now,
which is kinda pointless cause the heaviest thing I lift at work is a pencil

Yeah I guess. No one is ever mean to me and every once and awhile I get explicitly mired. Unfortunately if you were a nerd like me most of your life you are forever stuck in that mental state on some level, even after making physical and social gains.

t. Guy who hit 2/3/4/5 and has gf but still autistically obsesses over Atlus games

collecting mire and eyefuck on a daily

That’s arrogance you arrogant dipshit

Noone would care who he is if he wasn't fit.

He's a minor niche eceleb now that he is, which by any determination makes your life better

2 real 5 me

I unironically look like left side, maybe mildly more built and slightly more body fat after 6 MONTHS lifting. Similar height as him too (6"2).
What do?

faggot

Because when i was a party a few of us decided to jump in to the pool. Me and 1 other guy were the only 2 who had lifted and had decent bodies, we were both called alpha males of the group, despite us both being complete autists. We then bonded over lifting for a bit, and everyone asked us to arm wrestle each other. We both decided to not do it, probably because we thought the other would win. He was a bit bigger than me, followed his routine and diet a lot better then me, but i had him beat on the bench by over a 100 lbs. We then decided we would both compare physiques in a years time to see who would be more swole. Hopefully he remembered the contest for the summer

Attached: 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

When did you two kiss?

Right after i dumped a load down his mouth pussy

Fuck off cuckolds

And a lot of times it's just in your head and with the confidence you actually can do it

I wanted to be stronger so I could fight back against my dad hitting me, now it's just sort of transformed into I need strength to feel safe and to protect myself

they aren't mutually exclusive you room temp IQ retard

Attached: 13.jpg (732x738, 134K)

imagine being this much of a desperate contrarian just to get 1up on some anonymous poster on a sri lankan river boat enthusiast board

>just be yourself

easier to kidnap young women

let me guess: you are an autistic loser in highschool or still in college and you haven't grappled with reality at all yet.

wtf this is autistic

heartwarming but i mean come on

>money can't buy it
>it can't be borrowed
>it shows patience

>posts a picture of an admitted steroid abuser

who's the dumb fuck retard that came up with that cringe bait? you're a little faggot for posting it btw, so kys.

Attached: 1553463331313.png (385x465, 339K)

You have the best of both world now.
It's not like being a NEET who likes Japanese games is 100% detrimental. All walks of life hold lessons.
Embrace, my friend.

I have been skinnyfat and weak my whole life. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

being fit has made me a lot more confident.
i nail my job interviews now because i genuinely believe in myself and believe i deserve these jobs.
im a recent engineering graduate and i'll be starting as a project manager. i'll get to boss around men with much more experience and skills than me because i have the confidence to lead teams.

Attached: 1550860795842.png (582x458, 202K)

I went from 70kg to 95kg at 190cm (basically heroin addict to athletic as fuck) and I can tell you my life improved immensely, most notably:

>the way other guys treat me
I've not had anyone fuck with me, guys don't shoulder check me, they move out of my way in tight walking spaces.
>the way women treat me
Could write a novel here, all women love guys that look athletic, young women, old women, middle age women.
>bonus things
If you actually have some intelligence requiring hobbies, drawing/playing an instrument/fucking reading/crafting shit people will be dumbstruck that a meathead like you can actually enjoy or even be good at these things, this is usually a first class ticket to women's panties since they don't feel guilty fucking you for your body if you ALSO do THIS and THAT bla bla.

Overall having an imposing physical presence is and always will be great since we still are instinct driven dumb monkeys.
Peace.

Attached: 1367565664613.jpg (640x589, 108K)

You have Scandinavian room temperature iq

in an optimal society you are maybe right. That was the prussian ideal at least

Youre not invisible to women because of "ugly face" your invisible because they can se you feel invisible to them.
If you lift I can guarantee you have a ton of women that would fuck you.

Imagine being this autism

Attached: 13.jpg (732x512, 131K)

Confidece increases will power and without that you can never aquire meaningful experience and skills.

hiding the face of the steroid abuser refutes nothing, moron.

I've worked in a physical therapy office for the past 10 years. Just looking at the number of people who are miserable because of all the pain they have motivated me to lift. 97% of the patients we see could have completely prevented the predicament that they are in now if they had just done some moderate weight lifting. I lift cause it makes me feel great and I know my back/knees/shoulders/hip/neck aren't going to give out on me when I get older. It's amazing to me how soo many people are just setting themselves up for a stroke which might not even kill them, but instead leave them in such a state that they can't even wipe their own ass. It is a sad a fucked up way to finish your life and people just don't seem to give a fuck. My mother's friend died today cause of a sedentary lifestyle that led to diabeetus and amputations. In the end the lady was in so much pain she was screaming and just wanted to die. WHY DO PEOPLE SET THEMSELVES UP FOR THIS???

>I have more confidence, and confidence is everything.
But user, you could go to University and get a degree and be a knowledgeable and skilled person and have confidence that way, too, so why waste all this time on muscles that you really don't have a valid use for when you could be spending all that time in the gym doing something more meaningful?

>Confidence is nothing, having experience and skills is what matters.
This user gets it.

I have a friend who is 25 years old, unfit as fuck, forward head, fucking hemorrhoids from sitting all day, it makes me sick seeing him live his life like this.

When you're in your 30's nobody is going to care that you were 'jacked' or 'swole' or 'had a sixpack', not unless you're a legit bodybuilder or powerlifter or something that actually requires a physique like that, they're going to care what's on your *resume*, what you *know* and what you can *do*.
Go right ahead and waste your time being muscleheads, though, if that's what makes you happy. Some people have to learn the hard way, I guess.

You're joking right?
Being visually attractive is a pretty huge boon when it comes to the interview process.
Why do you think you're supposed to dress up for the interview?

Way to cope buddy

dude when this many people tell you, you're retarded, maybe take a second to reconsider.

and just from one boomer to another, there is nothing keeping a competent career focused person from also being swole as shit.

Attached: 1535912970347.png (960x959, 540K)

>PC rigs
Unless you got those god awful super tower pcs filled to the brim with every knick knack you can think of.
Most PCs probably weigh 30lbs max

>Being visually attractive is a pretty huge boon when it comes to the interview process.
For the first minute or two. Then they find out you're dumb as a fencepost because you spent more time being a gym rat and hanging around in bars trying bang drunk sluts than you did studying and actually achieving things that matter.
>Why do you think you're supposed to dress up for the interview?
To show respect for your prospective employer, that's literally the only reason.

I'm not even the guy who originally said that, but I agree with him. This place is full of young dumb misanthropes who have no fucking idea what they're doing, and they're giving *each other* advice? LOL, blind leading the blind!

Do you think that the moment you turn 30 all your gains get sucked into a vortex never to return? Fitness has lifelong value. My gym is full of 30-50 year old Chad dads who keep it up despite most having serious careers and/or families to attend to. Why are you even on this board if you have this mentality?

Holy shit you're stupid.
You work a wage job and not a salary job huh?

(You)

Attached: blind.jpg (300x449, 37K)

post body

I work *a job*, unlike most of you, who are still sucking your mommas teat, living off of their money, and wasting your time being gymcels thinking that's going to solve all your problems in life, and you call *me* stupid? Hilarious.

Spend more time in a library at least, that's time better spent than 'getting swole' so you can 'bang hot club sloots'.
>being this young and dumb
absolutely hilarious

We are dealing with a child here. Over-generalizing is a trait most people ditch sometime in their teens because most of us learn what critical thinking is and learn to make effective arguments. This guy is telling people to read books and he can't even make an argument without over-generalizing. Definitely a dumb troll.

Where do you think you are?

No, moron, I'm telling these gymcels to stop acting like going to the gym to 'get swole' is going to fix anything about their worthless lives.
You need some sort of education, marketable skills knowledge and experience, or you will *fail at life* even worse than most of you already are.
FFS get a clue. Stop being so young and dumb.

>.< You're so stupid it hurts. I just called out out on over-generalizing and you did it again? So automatically all of the posters on this board are gymcells who want to get swole and do nothing else with their lives? Do you realize how stupid this sounds? People can lift and have a multitude of aspirations. You don't even know any of these individuals personally either. People are a lot more complex than you give them credit for. Even if someone is living what you would consider a worthless life, they are still learning from it. Your outlook on people is so negative and counter-productive. It actually says a lot about you as a person. But it's ok man. One thing that has been said on this board that is 100% true is WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT. Even you will one day realize these things and will be better for it.

Honest question. Why are you here?

Helps with fucking girls in more athletic positions

Do you think most Jow Forums people are spending 8 hours a day in the gym or something?

Do you think people just bust their ass 18 hours a day everyday? Everyone takes breaks, from watching tv for an hour before bed to going on a month long vacation to a nice warm beach.
Lifting is a genuinely relaxing and healthy hobby, sure some people can over do it and this board can definitely damage the self image of some of the less confident browsers but acting like any break from grinding at life is a bad thing is CHURLISH.

Shut up faggot

So let’s see you get half that body with twice the gear faggot

>When you're in your 30's nobody is going to care that you were 'jacked' or 'swole' or 'had a sixpack',

Your children will look up to you for being a man. But you sound like a mgtow fag who’s “redpilled” on women as well

This guy looks like the biggest fucking faggot.

>all that fucking cope
i'm aware this is just shit baitposting
but the important thing here is that there are faggots out there who absolutely have this frame of thinking, this terrible flaw in their hearts, this warped view of the world and most of all themselves
an all or nothing yet defeatist personality, any chance of failure equals guaranteed failure, lack of immediate results equals a poor investment, and so on and so forth
you see it every day, that turd with his oneitis who doesn't even knows he exists or would care if she did, that coward that never takes chances, that one asshole you know that always says he's gonna "get shit started" but never does, the "intellectual" that reads the philosophy of greece and rome while disparaging physical prowess
every day you see these absolute fucking npcs, and know this Jow Forums
you are fucking better by virtue of your discipline alone

imagine getting so triggered by facts that you throw an unhinged bitch fit when someone points out that the fraud you dick ride for is, in fact, a fraud. what a fucking loser lmao.

Attached: 1504534440252.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>going on a fitness forum to tell people fitness is a waste of time

Clearly your time is very valuable and you lead a fulfilling life.

Attached: FEA777E7CD0D4785A0EAF11E763D5B49.jpg (699x421, 43K)

GAINS GOBLIN GO AWAY

Yes, my PC is a ridiculously overpowered tower.

this level of cope is astounding. post body you dyel faggot

post dick

I'm a scientist. It's like playing on easy mode. We're at a conference and we're giving presentations or even just regular lab meeting. A thin necked 4 eyes faggot steps up and gets hammered with hard questions and people questioning his methods, interpretations, everything. I get up, and wave my hands, say nothing of value to not get scooped and my audience laps it up, giving me easy questions. If some nerd tries to mess with me, I just make a show of rolling up my sleeves and again hand wave shit, and boom they're owned.

Jokes aside, as a Scientist, 99% of my job is getting people to believe me. Neck and forearms are literally cheating for that.