Is metabolic damage real?

Is metabolic damage real?

Attached: 1500244457236.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaaA2fsuXZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

So I should'nt cut?

yes
no
maybe

i don't know
can you repeat the question?

Just don't go Christian Bale mode. A 500 cal deficit for a month or two won't hurt you.

Will fasting damage my metabolism ?

No need to fast

What if I come from christian bale mode? (former auschwitz)

Does that mean my metabolism is already fucked and shouldn't worry about it?

Thats where youre wrong kiddo...

Attached: sonicboom_thumb.jpg (554x313, 25K)

yes but you can do long cuts to prevent it from happening ex 22 weaks change between 2 weaks -500 deficit and maintenance or cut 12 weaks and wait your metabolism to go back to normal in 6 months

retards

Attached: 1538618696888.jpg (961x816, 239K)

Metabolic damage doesn't exist. If you constrict your calories by 500 a day, from 2500 to 2000 eventually 2000 will become your maintenance. Your metabolism isn't damaged, your body is smaller and you require less fuel/calories.

take breaks from diets

the studies show they work and youre TDEE slowly goes back up a bit(based on hormonal changes) so you can diet more effectively

This

Happy that this is becoming more well known. Maintenance periods are essential

which studies?
Also, how long of a break? (duration and frequency)
I'm trying to shed off pounds ASAP :'(

Yes but you can fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=TaaA2fsuXZU

see fat fucking retards

metabolism is literally what keeps you alive, if youd manage to damage it youd be fucking dead

"metabolic damage" is your body trying to cut caloric consumption were it can to survive liss etc it is 300-400 cals it is not permeant but if you diet bulk too ofen you leave it no time to normalize if you cut in a longer time you won't "damage it" but you will spend more time cutting

reddit

go back there

you should never go Bale mode. Doing it gradually would maintain lean mass better

No, but as you lose weight you need to cut calories even more.