Why you actually lift?

Only reason why I wanted to get Jow Forums was to wear childish graphic clothing and be a buff dude with cartoons clothing.
Not women, not anything.

I lift to wear clothing with stamps of my childhood cartoons like Ed, Edd n Eddy, Doug Funn, Pepper Ann, Recess, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Grim Adventures.

I lift so I can be silly without a care and people will go like 'huh...'.

Attached: re2.jpg (989x717, 101K)

Based and redpilled

My goal is to become as strong as Son-Goku (and to wear Son Goku t-shirts)

Attached: 45546489_10156298824607572_5489050470091587584_n.jpg (720x509, 75K)

I hate getting out of the shower and seeing a slob looking back at me.

Before I lifted, I had crippling social anxiety. Now I am confident and strong.

If you really hated it you'd do something about it.

Can you teach me?

get big and wear tight clothes

To fight off the lonely. I hope being fit will help me find a mate but even if it doesnt, at least my body will be ready to kill some filthy pinkos in the cowabunga 2.0

Attached: 1553174232931.jpg (960x596, 70K)

to boost my confidence and to spite my ex gf who left me for a manlet

so my future wife will be more sexually attracted to me
Its what i would want from her as well

I started lifting because my ex that my life revolved around broke up with me. I went lifting because I needed something to deal with the pain and I could only hike on weekends. Now I do it just to maintain sanity and give me a structured schedule.

It still hurts 3 years later.

Attached: 1536281756835.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Because I learned the hard way that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind.

A literal basedboy

>Only reason why I wanted to get Jow Forums was to wear childish graphic clothing and be a buff dude with cartoons clothing.

Based

Attached: Martins Licis 2.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Lol the picture
Happy Ramadan soon brothers

similar to yours OP, but I wanna be able to wear weird shit (ahegao hoodies and the like, you know where this is going) and have no one say anything about it since I'd be so big

Was with a girl before she left to study abroad for 8 months. Her last month abroad she told me she likes some other guy but he hasn't told her if he likes her. We aren't talking for these last 3 weeks she is gone. We will meet one more time and she will more than likely stay at my place while she gets her stuff back. Just want to show I'm better than the other guy.

I hate myself and lifting makes me feel slightly better
It's a more productive use of my time than sitting in my room, self harming, and crying all the time

To fight stress, to feed my narcisissm, to enjoy of the little ego boost in observing my progress, to improve morale, to feel more energetic in the morning.
Started because of the first reason 4 years ago and kept doing for the others as I noticed them.
Luckily I never really fell for the “lifting for girls” bullshit because some of my friends get to fuck at least two girls per week and they’re all fat, skinnyfat, or just in bad shape.

>to wear childish graphic clothing and be a buff dude with cartoons clothing.
Congratulations, you're that buff dude everyone assumes is just fat because he wears childish cartoon clothing

Attached: 259842670132024.jpg (160x153, 11K)

Holy shit OP, that was my exact reason too. I wanted to be anime chad.

I wanna be a cop and am scared someones gonna break my fucking neck the first time I get hit because I'm a skeleton

I don't lift, but I do cardio and bodyweight training because I want to maximize my body's movement potential and agility. I want to start lifting once I have more time but atm I think the health benefits from cardio are better than any possible gains

he is doing something about it retard. this is a "why you lift" thread

1. I wanted to feel better about myself and psychologically.

2. I wanted true control over something in my life.

3. I want to improve myself everyday.

4. It helps me A LOT to control my anxiety.

5. It come later, but people started complimenting my advances and that felt nice.

6. To fuck some better girls.

>no ren and stimpy or rugrats
Even if you make it it won't matter

because of silent hill

bcuz of hunk from re4

I have an autistic wish that one day terrorists would attack my workplace. I would then fight them off, saving all the qts in the building. This would lead to my onetis madly falling for me and leave her bf.
This is why I lift, practice shooting and boxing.

Attached: 1526216285573.jpg (957x621, 55K)

>even in your fantasy you can only go for used goods

I don't want to go for femcels.

I wanted to be like batman, peak human at everything I did or as close to it as i could get.
Not just lifting, it was martial arts, maths, philosophy and etc.

Obviously i would never tell anyone this in real life as its peak autism.

Based

Purely for looks. I'm very narcissistic and want my entire body to be a work of art. Also for health and because being fit is generally useful in life.