Has someone here actually trained his mood to be happy?

has someone here actually trained his mood to be happy?

Attached: 1537723828898.png (531x640, 363K)

I can only be happy with a black girl on my bed

looking at black girls trains my mood alright

Why do you have to mention she's black? You can simply say "girl".

because the girl in the OP is black and she makes my peepee hard
can only get hard over black girls, and I am a white guy

Because the pigmentation of her skin plays a major role in his sexual preferences.

White girls are nonvirgins/sluts/athiests/feminist roasties
Black girls arent
No man would settle for a nonvirgin

yep, just meditate, do kriya yoga and find a neurofeedback center

white girls are sluts but larp as nuns
black girls are slightly less slutty and are also honest, and have much better bodies

it's pretty much over for white roasties

>You can simply say "girl"
I can't simply say "girl" if I want her to be specifically black

Attached: 1543988018674.png (586x578, 37K)

>we are all one
epic

Not happy. Happiness comes and goes. I've managed to get to a state where I can step back from situations and not overreact to them. I feel calmer and less anxious as a result. The result of cognitive behavioural therapy combined with a course of antidepressants and changing jobs so I dont work with the general public or retards anymore.

did it work for you?

Yes, catch negative thoughts and argue against them
Always try to smile a little, it affects your thought patters

fuck you brainlet
the limit's value is 0 you dipshit
also, fuck niggers

happiness is bullshit. Joy from completing a challenge is far superior a feeling in every way conceivable

Attached: 1530488676910.jpg (1320x876, 173K)

Why do you have to mention she's a girl? You can simply say "human"
retard

Yeah. What do you want to know?

I just want to seek the inner peace of myself.

Black girls are the biggest whores.

in america maybe

What?

He's saying that you can't extrapolate the behavior of black women altogether from just black Americans

I was going to give you an answer but because you used this image like a fucking beta you can go fuck yourself

seething white roastie slut
black girls are considered lower class in america because they are, even if they have the best bodies, black culture in america is cancer
black girls in europe though? lmao, more consevative than white women for sure, less slutty, much more attractive too, less fat.

THIS

We no different from white girls ya'll... wat my skin culluh got to do wit it?

Attached: guenon.gif (124x286, 31K)

Fucking kys commie faggot

Unless they're Muslims black girls are whores. Look at the std rates by race.

75% of people with hiv are black and it isn't just America niggers are niggers for a reason you faggots.

The only non whore black women are Muslims and they aren't whores because they'd be killed.

>they aren't whores because they'd be killed.
They should be killed for being black

what to do?

>all women are ultra sluts
>but not with me

ok

unironically looks more appealing than the average white woman these days
>Look at the std rates by race.
look at the STD rates by race in europe, black women have way less STD's than white women
they also have less sexual partners
they also have better bodies and aren't lying whores, they're honest about what they are

If only most black girls looked like that :(

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and be disciplined.

Set goals big and small.

Achieve small goals and missions and steps towards larger goals every day.
If you don't have a sense of progress and purpose you will never be happy.

Find put who you are, what you want and never compromise or sabotage yourself.
Try to be the best you that you can be and try to be better every day.

Lift. Do cardio. Learn to fight.
Work on yourself.
Pursue your interests like a dope fiend pursuing their fix.

Faith. Duty. Discipline. Honor. Progress. Family. Virtue.
You need all seven

Based. I hate that stupid incorrect image too. Imagine my surprise when people that post it are race traitors

>they also have less sexual partners
Yeah because nobody wants to fuck them, including black men. They're ugly as apes and will give birth to sub 80IQ mongoloid babies.

Unironicaly kys you niggerloving fuck.

Attached: lilmiza_50536340_112798429823431_76675055691410194_n.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

Low income is one of the variables that explains those stats.

Those stats are spiked by blacks in ghettos having sex with each other.

So is low iq and sexual immorality.

Maybe they're poor because their average iq is near retardation thresholds

>proceeds to post in a high test thread

>Yeah because nobody wants to fuck them, including black men.
This is a plus.
Pic related, keep coping and seething white slut.

Attached: mogs your flaps.jpg (614x656, 51K)

I have achieved inner peace. It's done trough breathing. You breathe the least possible volume of air with slight pauses on the exhale, just on the edge of air hunger. Apart from great mood it has profound health benefits.

Also fuck niggers.

check the level of promiscuity in iceland, sweden, norway, denmark, germany, uk, canada, US, australia
it's way, WAY lower than the one found in africa

>have STD's from having sex
disgusting whores!
>don't have STD's by not having sex
ugly fucks!

post brain buddy, those gymnastics must have gotten you some gains

Almost as if they're fucking retarded sub-humans and were only somewhat civilized by whites.... Weird.

trips of truth

>pic related
Keep coping you niggerloving retard

Blacks are apes, only with a lower IQ.

Attached: 0_C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.png (495x391, 17K)

No it's not weird.
What's weird is that I typed it wrong, it's HIGHER, not lower.
number of sexual partners white women have in those nations are dramatically higher than the ones black women have in nigeria, angola, congo, botswana.
Iceland is filled with bastard children and STD's and divorce, it's not just IQ at play but also just overall sluttyness and shitty personalities.

checked

if blacks are apes, why does my black gf look better than you?
keep seething you white roastie coalburning slut
fking lmao, your days are numbered, get used to it

Attached: get mogged.jpg (585x618, 55K)

You're quoting points from two different posts/posters

No wonder you like niggers, your IQ is on par with theirs.

Huh almost is if they're Muslims disgusting and unwanted.

Thats not you, thats not your GF, and that black girl is not just unironicaly ugly."she" has a more masculine build than the man next to her. So not only are you a niggerlover, but also a faggot.

Attached: 1547602492244.jpg (534x770, 42K)

pic related

Attached: ec7.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

uh, most blacks are christian bro

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

your gf is still retarded fuckin gorilla

Attached: temple-baptist-church-sign.jpg (500x359, 120K)

LMAO you want me to not have a black GF SOO FUCKING HARD it's pathetic, but at the same time you find ways to cope and insult my gf's looks, almost as if you're just a pathetic insecure white slut.
She has a perfect body and feminine attractive face and a good personality, unlike your bitchass.
keep coping white slut

Anytime I catch myself frowning, I raise my eyebrows and/or smile. Like H3H3.

Deep breaths. Gratitude. Remembering where I came from.

Expending emotional labor to make others happy. To never cast a shadow upon anyone's life.

keep coping roastie coalburning whore
black girls belong to white men
>america
wow you sure showed me
did you miss the part where this was already addressed? africans in africa are mostly conservative and not slutty, being slutty is looked down upon in most african nations, except for south africa and you can guess why.

It's a man right?

>fulfilling career
>active romantic and social life
user, I'm pretty sure op doesn't have that
me neither

i am men too
here in Finland black girls are ugly as fuck, fucking noisy useless apes, black man are even worse

>LMAO
No you're not, people who say "lol" when arguing usually do so to seem like they aren't upset.

>you want me to not have a black GF SOO FUCKING HARD it's pathetic
Whats more pathetic is how hard you want my approval of your interspecies relationship.

>She has a perfect body
for a man

>feminine attractive face
Maybe by gorilla standards she does, look at that bulging neck and massive squared jaw, next to a white woman she can't compete. pic related

>you find ways to cope
You proof that people find nigger women attractive was a picture of some white guy next to his nigger gf. Mine were statistics of racial dating preferences. If anyone is coping its you.

Attached: bikinig.jpg (624x833, 197K)

>here in Finland black girls are ugly as fuck
Thats not just in finland, thats everywhere.

jesus fucking christ you people are revoltingly racist

pretty sure she is an instagram thot

yikes

Attached: Reddit.png (801x801, 26K)

>tfw no black qt3.14 gf

Give me one reason why being racist is a bad thing?

it isn't also 95% of black girls doesn't look like op's pic

Sorry but are you trying to convince us, the men of Jow Forums, that we should entertain the idea of placing imaginary obstacles between ourselves and joy/happiness? I think I'll breathe deep, "discard externals" as Epictetus says, and feel my joy right now, but you may continue in your cortisol ridden pursuit of a promotion.

>No man would settle for a nonvirgin
try saying that outside of this Jow Forums safe space and you'd find yourself pilloried for saying that

How dare you use the Lord's name in vain

>christfags

I was fighting depression and it's still part of my life, but there are a few things that helped and should probably increase your overall happiness with life even if you aren't depressed. One key thing was already mentioned and that's setting goals. It gives your life purpose, it gives you that motivation and energy to get out of bed in the morning and wanting to get shit done and work towards your goals and every milestone you reach you are rewarded with a sense of accomplishment. That's a pretty big thing for me, because it also builds confidence. Another thing I can recommend is to just take some time and reflect on your life and the things you enjoy, the things that make your life better and bring you happiness, but also the things that pull you down and make you miserable, the worries you have and so on. This will sound overly simplistic, but once you have compiled a list of those things you should make a conscious effort to have more of the things that make you happy in your life and eliminate all those that make you unhappy. That also includes surrounding yourself with the people you love, those that support you and lift you up and cutting ties with the negative people that bring you down, don't believe in you or are a bad influence. While you are at it, you should also identify the problems you are having in life and I'd say most of them should already be on that list. It's a good idea to try and objectively judge just how severe they actually are (we tend to overestimate that) and if there are things you can do right now to fix them. If they are out of your control, learn to let go and accept them. If you can do something about them, take action.

>supplanting your cultural & religious heritage with debauchery and hedonism crushing your nation's virility

religion is just a coping mechanism

Niggers are revolting.
They commit crime transmit disease, destroy everything and claim they built everything.

That is white people tho?

>active romantic and social life

Attached: 1542954903153.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Ha found the shit skin.

Niggers are useless retarded sub-humans.
The commitnhalf of the murders and most others forms of violent crimes in the USA despite being less than 13% of the population.

They are 75% of the hiv infections.

They are almost all on welfare.

They have an average iq in the 70s

They have invented anything of significance by themselves not even the wheel.

The white man is the the indisputable greatest race on earth.

Eat shit nigger you're basically a slightly more evolved monkey.

Attached: 1553760659771.jpg (640x486, 63K)

back to cottonfields, nigger

Found they guy that got BLACKED

Yes, it's pretty easy once you have set up the pathways in your brain to be happy most of the time:

>nutritious diet
>regular exercise
>meaningful hobbies like drawing reading making music etc
>meditation, zen, buddhism also helped immensely, if you accept your life as it is, and live in the present moment instead of worrying too much about the past or future, you will find you have very little immediate problems that can't be solved with a cool head and a calm demeanor. Then, you can begin acting to change your life to how you want.

Come home, and make the life you've always dreamed:

Niggers are trash, but you're a basement dwelling autistic social shut-in on a dry spell.
You're a genetic deadend user, this places you below niggers.

>found they guy
You can't even use English. You sound like a fucking ape.
And no I fucked a couple of black girls but I would Dylan Roof a whole ghetto if a nigger tried that gay shit on me.

Here is a video you should enjoy about black parenting.

Attached: 1550967887838.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

>still posting
yikes
white roastie cope is pathetic
>your proof that black girls can be attractive is 2 photos of your gf mine are pol tier infographic images
gee, you sure showed me!
LMAO

nice one-liner kid

based and redpilled

Christianity literally denies adhering to ties of blood you jewish cuck

god I wish that were me

>look at the STD rates by race in europe, black women have way less STD's than white women
because they are an ugly minority that nobody wants to touch except other niggers

> cultural & religious heritage
Christianity is alien to the European spirit. Anything that is a redeeming factor in contemporary christcuckery comes from it mixing with actually European elements.

Iceland has a pretty high avarage iq retard

lmao Christcuck

Attached: 1549520939665.jpg (762x900, 161K)

I am a 6'4 pale white dude with green eyes and a first percentile IQ living in Sweden and I am looking forward to my nubian goddess. Get rekt fag

Can you link any valid research to back up your statement?

no she's a female "model" named Jazzma Kendrick. Decent body but ugly as fuck nigger.