What's your skincare routine? And how do you choose your products?

What's your skincare routine? And how do you choose your products?
My skin is pretty shit (rough and a bit of acne) and I really want to work against that. Recently went into a drugstore to check out what they have to offer,k but it seemed all skin care products were exclusively targeted at women.

Attached: skincare.jpg (1000x450, 54K)

All of my skin problems were caused by using products. I honestly just rinse my face with cold water now and my skin is completely clear. I have naturally dry/sensitive skin, if you are a grease monster that probably wont work for you.

The best products for men always have manly names or come in manly packaging like wooden crates. Usually have images of beards and tools and shit on it.

>beards
>manly
lol

Attached: is_this_bait.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Just like this.

It's so manly you need a utility bar to open it. Strictly not for girls

Attached: smooth-face-mini-crate-renegade-shaving-shave-clean-awesome-gifts-for-men__92725.jpg (700x700, 66K)

If you are shitskin like me and cant get rid of acne try removing diary (mainly milk) from your diet. It completely cleared me up in 3 months time and I dont have any acne problems anymore after struggling since my teen years.

Attached: 1516910526246.png (684x523, 37K)

are you terrorist

Says the coper that can't grow a beard.

I am Persian but not religious. People always assume I am though.

I use water.

Attached: 39e1b0629cacfb0c70d5855490a0c50e.jpg (1080x1160, 122K)

sunscren
clenser
retinlon will upgrade to Retinaldehyde and then retin-a
moisturizer
will start dermaroling and add BHA for exfoliation

Wash with a washcloth for general exfoliation.

For the face I use a toner, face lotion, and eye cream. Plus starting with an exfoliant on days I shave.

Lotion on the whole body after showers.

Winter was a bitch, but my skin is doing alright. My face is doing great in particular

I use cold water and a basic exfoliating face wash. I also use a moisturiser round my eyes as I get dark rings around them. Other than that, I don't do shit. I try not to touch my face though with my fingers as I usually have dirty hands from work

really though, is that worth it? I can't tell if this is irony. Or is it basically just selling image and good feels and you could use anything else just as well.

chemicals are chemicals and skin is skin no deference from male to female it is just shity branding to make males use it

kys you literal sub 80IQ nigger

>washing with tap water, full of chlorium
Enjoy your dry, shit skin.
I wash my face with black soap only.

>not using filters

Dry skin looks better than shiny greasy looking skin.

cetaphil face wash. thats it. fix your diet first.

how do you fix your diet? I eat pretty clean. The only obvious thing might be diary, but I'm not sure how to replace it as an easily accessible source of protein yet.

add to this vitamine c and AHA

Pretty simple.
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Attached: bateman_fuck_pointing.gif (475x259, 323K)

Aloe vera based ayurvedic Facewash,
Cucumber based Ayurvedic Toner
A skin moisturizing cum sunscreen lotion

All this in morning and evening.
If there are pimples, I apply tea tree oil on it, and it's poof next day.

I don't know what to do with pimple darkspots tho. Although the above routine has helped me ALOT

Attached: 1553553424673.jpg (744x605, 116K)

>have no skin problems for pretty much all my life
>turn 22
>suddenly my skin is dry as fuck and it's flaking everywhere
fucking why

Based and Batepilled

i still eat cheese/greek yogurt time to time because it ensures i get some b2 vitamins but thats only twice per month.
eat more eggs, fish/meats, beans, almonds/nuts, oats, broccoli, liver, and brussels sprouts

morning: a gentle wash cetaphil wash in the shower, a witch hazel toner, followed by a cetaphil moisturizer with full spectrum protection.

night: a salicylic acid cleanser followed by the same moisturizer. das it

Nigga I'm Persian and I can drink dairy products just fine. You are probably an Azeir turk or some arab-kurd hybrid.

I don't bother aside from washing my face with mild soap. Meme creams and lotions do nothing for my slight but ever present acne

try baby products.
can't go wrong with that.

you deserve having shit skin it matches your low iq

I am Tajik but its obviously not true for everyone. If you tried everything else against acne its worth a try for like 1 month. See if it helps.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (Once or twice a day -- if once then in evening before bed)
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion (Every other day before bed)
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml (Twice a week)
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 30ml (AM & PM)
CeraVe Moisturiser (from the tub) (AM & PM)
Neutrogena SPF 45 Sunscreen (Before going anywhere where the sun is)

If I had to only use two things from this, it'd be the moisturiser and the sunscreen

Attached: 516779ca8a1998c5593bf52bdad2ed18.jpg (1975x1313, 521K)

>t. buy my acne cleanser goy!

Kek

t. stay pizza faced for the rest of your life goy

Please enlighten me, which brand do you shil- I mean, recommend. I'm sure it will be 300x more effective than all the other ones I've tried. You're barely one step above the "just don't drink milk bro" crowd.

Not him but go on r/skincareaddiction
they'll know more than people on here

if you have red rashes, bumps, acne on cheek, STOP using metal razor, but buy electronic. Thats how i get rid of all shits

Just wash your hands after eating and don't touch your face. Also stop eating greasy food. Simple as that.

>brand
brands don't matter you should look at the compounds and how they were formulated

I have eczema and am currently having an outbreak on my face. Particularly around my eyes. Hurts like hell

It sucks because I can’t use anything on it to help. So my skincare is 100% drinking as much water as I can and hoping it goes away

Dont drink too much or you will flush minerals away.

define mild soap.

Water.

Attached: BE870BD8-96EC-4152-B0D8-29647354E61B.jpg (480x360, 14K)

this worked for me too. dont know why

Go out, get some fucking sun.
Water, chlorine, salt. That's all. Shave any stray zits off

>get some fucking sun.

Lmao
Absolutely not based and bluepilled

Gee, I wonder.

Attached: lactose.jpg (550x377, 22K)

On a related note: How do you guys choose shampoo and cleansing gel?

Cold showers and wash your face with raw honey All but one day of the week, that one day massage equal parts castor oil and grapeseed oil into your skin, removes blackheads and prevents white heads

What about eggs? I can cut everything else, but how tf do you substitue an egg.

Exactly the same. Had bad skin (I think mostly from a bad diet and hormonal issues) and all the products I used only made it worse. Even when my skin got a lot better as I got older all the skincare products just kept it in a bad state. Now that I just use water I have absolutely no issues with my skin anymore.