>29 going 30
>Girl I fell for didn't reciprocate feelings
>Happened 4 times in the last 9 months, meet girl, rejected in some form
>Last straw
>Decide to hit gym
>Take up boxing
>Now 3 weeks finished entering fourth week
>Did 5 days at gym this week and dying

My main issue at the moment is my trainer wants to focus on my legs and flexibility.

Today we did sitting planks I think, where you hold yourself in a sitting pose as long as possible. My body was SCREAMING and the pain was fucking unreal. Three attempts and most I could do was 20 seconds at a push. On average 8.

He also did stretches by kneeling on my legs and I was close to tears.

Long story short: How can I push through the pain when my mind and body are on fire?

Details of my physique

5'3
43kg
Skeleton mode

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x237, 20K)

>5'3
>43kg
>Skeleton mode
Go to the store and buy some rope. It's brighter on the other side.

Can try later but would like some advice on endurance. What do you do for the gym?

What the fuck is a sitting plank? Also, boxer here. Your first 2months of boxing is hell on earth. Get over it you pussy, the fire you feel is fueling your future physique.

>Long story short: How can I push through the pain when my mind and body are on fire?
You don't. Pain is a signal that you should ease off. because you are an idiot, you are hurting yourself, so your body is using pain to teach you.

Also, what the hell is a sitting plank? Do you mean an L-Sit?

>He also did stretches by kneeling on my legs and I was close to tears.
?

Maybe change your teacher.

See pic related.

Yes I think it is the L shape.

>You are an idiot

I am going by my gym instructors instructions.

As for the kneeling on me, as in he would keep them in place while I lied down and pushed them forward/back to stretch them while kneeling on my ass, which also hurt.

Attached: image21.jpg (800x1260, 73K)

That's called a "wall sit".

>As for the kneeling on me, as in he would keep them in place while I lied down and pushed them forward/back to stretch them while kneeling on my ass, which also hurt.
Are you sure you're doing boxing and not Wushu? Because what you describe is passive stretching, done in Wushu a lot and it will always hurt like a bitch, you can only get accustomed to it. Getting tears in your eyes is also normal during this.

But usually, boxers don't do this. It's more of a wushu or gymnast thing, so what the hell is your instructor doing?

He essentially said my leg muscles are super, super weak and also tight/unflexible. So he wants to boost my leg strength to help the boxing.

I’m a 5’4” bro and I can say you need to eat more. I weigh 150 pounds and don’t look overweight at all. Lift (SS or some variant), bulk, and do cardio

If you haven’t read the sticky I would recommend

Where the hell is that boxing gym? What ethnicity are you guys? It sounds totally backward, considering boxers generally don't have strong or flexible legs .

>162 cm tall
>almost 70 kg
>I don’t look overweight at all
>Lift (SS or some variant)
Lmao.

Yeah skipping is fucking awesome.

This, boxing gives you godlike endurance but you gotta work for it, boy.

I am Irish, guy is Chinese. I joined a gym abroad. Guy is a sweet man and very friendly. I have zero experience with gym trainers so this is fresh. I think this was for my general health mind, my legs are like twigs.

I am a picky eater, one of my main life challenges, hence my super light weight.

>5'3
>43kg
>Skeleton mode
You do realize youre supposed to become a trap?
Also, post body

>I am Irish,
Then why learn boxing? You guys have it in your blood, right?

>guy is Chinese.
Fucking knew it.

>I joined a gym abroad. Guy is a sweet man and very friendly. I have zero experience with gym trainers so this is fresh. I think this was for my general health mind, my legs are like twigs.
Well, there is no way except to grit your teeth then. Asians have this weird training type that's all about pain and getting accustomed to it.

It's a bit like American martial arts with all their bullshit machismo that only rarely works out in the end.

So, I guess you need to tough it out. Maybe it will work for you. But really, Wushu stretches for boxing. What the fuck.

have some Wushu stretches and some weird gay pose by the dude on the left.

Attached: 00221910dbbd154ad23428.jpg (642x410, 37K)

No pics for you bro.

Nationality and raised by Irish. But born from Chinese parents. Yeah I found the legs a bit strange as I was youtube binging PrecisionStriking and no where did I see much legwork beyond footsies.

Ta for the pic.

150 lbs is fucking nothing at my height. It’s classified as just barely overweight on a BMI scale because BMI doesn’t account for muscle mass. Also I recommend SS because it is a lifting routine that is basic enough that it applies to anyone. I don’t even do SS myself. If OP needs to strengthen his legs, SS is a good routine.

>picky eater
Yeah that’s gonna be an issue. If you aren’t eating above TDEE and meeting macros, your strength training is practically useless. Think of eating as part of your training. Maybe talk to your boxing trainer or a dietician about your diet.

Go to r/aznidentity

Just saying but if he ever plans to compete at all amateur or pro 150 pounds at 5'3" will get him absolutely destroyed 99% of the time

>guy is chinese
dont question a SINGLE thing he tells you to do
stick with him long enough and you'll access mythical anime powers

>Im a picky eater
You misspelled "little bitch". Start eating big if you wanna get strong. Quit the ultra soi "pickiness" when it comes to getting food down. Get in the mindset of a man.

Start lifting, unironically do SS + gomad for a while, you weigh 43kg, I can strap one of you to my waist and do pullups for reps. Get a grip faggot.

Ya I plan to eat chicken, rice and eggs quick.

>29 years old male
>5'3
>43kg
HAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHH HOLY SHIT WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Attached: 1521009294998.jpg (258x245, 23K)