Tfw bad eyesight but dont want to wear glasses and end up looking like a basedboy

>tfw bad eyesight but dont want to wear glasses and end up looking like a basedboy

Attached: 1553476085354.jpg (213x400, 49K)

Bates method

eye surgery

What are the costs of that nowadays?

contacts you disabled fuck

dunno but any cost is better than being blind and looking like a nerd

nothing wrong with glasses assuming they're fashionable ones and not tiny nerd glasses

What's stopping you from wearing contacts?

Are these okay?

Attached: 7808B83C-C785-4721-8596-2FAF602FF344.jpg (679x370, 15K)

Listen faggot, if you're a basedboy it doesn't matter if you wear glasses or not, it's about your presence.

If you're a basedboy, you're going to look like one regardless of glasses.

not today boyo

Attached: 1553490531582.jpg (606x514, 29K)

based

Glasses don't all look bad

Attached: jeffrey-donovan-in-sicario.jpg (962x451, 38K)

OP are you blatantly ignoring these anons or are you just always a faggot?

Seriously though are you THAT fucking insecure about having glasses, something that literally hundreds of millions of people on this planet already have?

yes i am.
contacts sound nice but isn't there a limit you can wear them? around 12 hours?

Glasses just make your eyesight worse. Spend more time outside and work on pushing the outer range of your sight.

What do I do outside?

For certain ones yeah. I’ve got contacts that I can wear 24/7 for 2 months. I just take them out one night a week while I sleep so I can let them clean. Contacts are fuck easy to manage and way better than glasses. Also cheaper than eye surgery.

play disc golf and look at far away objects

The only thing that makes you a soiboi is being a soiboi. It isn't glasses or beard or interests, it is how you hold yourself, how you value yourself, how you act, what you believe.

Attached: 1552990522853.jpg (1080x772, 159K)

Contacts.

wear glasses.
nerdiness is IN right now

Only if you’re attractive. If you’re a fat nerd it’s over.

I think basedboy frames are out of style. I'm about to get some new frames and lenses what's in right now lads?

Yeah but why would you be fat? That's a poor decision.

You mean thickframe glasses? I like them not for the fashion but because they're sturdy. Used to wear thin frames but they easy get broken.