What was the biggest redpill you learned from Jow Forums

what was the biggest redpill you learned from Jow Forums

Attached: 658646464486.png (1606x648, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8BOCcTxi5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you cant lift away the feels

Squats and deadlifts are gay as fuck.

based 88 poster

uironically this, anyone telling you to do squats and deadlifts is a faggot that wants you to get a big ass

>what was the biggest redpill you learned from Jow Forums
never listen to anything or anyone from here, because most of the board are blackpiller crabsinabucket retarded fucks who just want to bring you down and make you insecure
misery loves company
Jow Forums is the most poisonous place for your mind

That most of you dont have a clue what they are talking about and that insecurity is one of the biggest things you cant get rid off due to lifting.

Fit teaches you to not blindly believe random faggots.

Lifting won't cure autism, but it will boost your confidence at least.

The truly strong protect the weak

that was /b/ for me
it also taught me to subconsciously ignore all of the male ass that's posted on Jow Forums

>it also taught me to subconsciously ignore all of the male ass that's posted on Jow Forums
Ah yes, I forgot about this one. Virgin dbol addicts telling other men what women want...

Attached: 1539547488012.jpg (817x857, 63K)

that roiders are the most retarded and insecure beings that walk this earth /fraud/ is the worst scum on the whole 4chanel

BASED AND VINCEPILLED

Attached: 3-way-sissy-squat.jpg (575x349, 22K)

But if you miss your squads, you are basically missing leg day

I love that lately squad and dl permabulkers are getting absolutely BTFO

I agree that it's perhaps not the best for ASSthetics, but imo the benefits in terms of athleticism are worth it.

I always figured that guys with hueg muscles and six-packs were confident and charismatic. How could you not be self-reassured with those kinds of gains? Now that I discovered this place, however, I realized that some of you might even be more autistic than I am. In a way that's reassuring.

This but unironically. Squats and especially deadlifts are egolifts which make you look like a woman

most of the autist schizo posters are from /b/ and they don't even lift

You can change what you dislike about your body and personality
>a fat can get thin
>a thin can get big
>be more good looking because of your aesthetic body
>be more confident because of fit body and therefore have better social skills
But you cannot change (drastically) your face. So if you have the ugly, get used to it

Lunges. Leg ext. Leg Press. Stairmaster. Other cardio shit. On the top of my head.

Gym bros using this meme because they can't be bothered to train legs

Attached: IMG_20190321_110501.png (405x720, 444K)

Fat will always make your face a homogenous blob. Whether you have a jaw or not under it will only be obvious if you lose the fat, but with the fat on you look worse no matter what
Guy on the right is flexing his traps, isn't he?

Amen

Squats are a total meme lift that will get you injured. Here's my leg routine:

>Leg extensions
>Leg curls
>Leg press
>Innie machine
>Outie machine
>Jogging

No need for dangerous squats if you want big legs. I can even do 2 plates on each side of the leg press now.

AGACHAMENTO

Women don't care about muscles, its all FACE, HEIGHT, and STATUS.

Attached: 1552942108350.png (970x542, 257K)

Post legs

ROMAN CHAIR.
LEG EXTENSION (CHAIR).
(MODERATE) LEG PRESS.
SISSY SQUAT.
DUMBBELL SQUATS.

here is something Jow Forums related.
- Almost everybody on youtube is using roid. The ones that dont look mediocre.
- Dont bulk too fast or you will end up fat.
- Strength training is a meme. It's a waste of time to do Stronglifts or SS for more than 4 months.
- Overtraining is another meme.
- You dont need 1g of protein for each 1lb of bodyweight. That's the biggest lie in the fitness industry, perpetuated by the supplement shills.
- Lateral raises build bigger shoulders than OHP.
- Front squat is better. And you dont need to squat over 100kg to have decent legs.
- Dont lift for girls.
- Most girls like twink ottermode, but older women prefer a thick, strong masculine body.

>AGACHAMENTO
youtube.com/watch?v=g8BOCcTxi5I
Sissy squats don't active the glutes as much as the normal squat.

>But you cannot change (drastically) your face
There's surgery idiot

why the fuck is that harmonica being played?

>but older women prefer a thick, strong masculine body.
Older women prefer someone who hasn't dropped his hopes and dreams because muh midlife crisis.

You can lower your bodyfat and change your haircut to improve your face, though. I've seen drastic changes in /fat/, people going from being a 2/10 to a 6/10 is the norm over there

This unironically.

fpbp

This is unironically the best board. The Jow Forums crossover is annoying, but compared to other boards we have way fewer reddit sois, political shills, tranny trolls, and sexual degenerates.

cringe and bluepilled

One of the biggest, most depressing and hardest to swallow redpills. Mostly learning about facial aesthetics and bone structure, symmetry, facial features that are universally perceived as attractive, etc. These and the other 2 things you mentioned are the big factors that really have an impact on how you are perceived, how people treat you and how attractive you are to women. What's even more depressing to me is how much of an impact your appearance has on just very basic social interaction with strangers. You can have the greatest personality ever, but if you don't have the face to go with it, most people will never find out about it, unless they are forced to spend time with you. I'm very comfortable in social interactions and generally a fairly confident person, but if I go to an event with a good looking mate and when we meet strangers he will get an entirely different, way more positive reaction than me. That's because the guys almost admire him and want to be like him, despite not even knowing him, and the women are attracted to him and want to get to know more about him. Whereas I usually get a friendly or neutral reaction from men but I can tell they don't see me as really higher on the social ladder than them and women are reluctant to even say hello or introduce themselves to me after greeting my friend. I usually force it on them and introduce myself and that helps, but if they are going in for a hug when first meeting my attractive friend and then don't even look at me to say hello, well, something is wrong.

post face

Attached: 657656474557357.jpg (473x631, 55K)

6.3/10 at most bro, clean yourself up a bit

I have one of those narrow, downward grown faces

>the biggest redpill you learned from Jow Forums
TAKE THE ZINC PILL

Attached: 1553654545441.jpg (450x450, 25K)

Every day is no gf day and if you do incorporate gf day into your routine it ruins your gains

How much daily friend?

This is a pretty classic definition of red pill because it's deluded as fuck. Most people are not very good looking and very insecure about that fact. Moreover, most people are lonely and just want to have friends. I bet the differences in reactions you get are just as easily explained by your body language, expressions and temperament. Maybe your friend smiles more and looks more fun and approachable compared to a bitter red pilled Jow Forums autist

Attached: 1488587357910.jpg (882x624, 122K)

personal dosage recommendations?

There's no gym for your face.

Attached: Pr4djt4mtn-4.png (300x250, 46K)

At least 15mg (50mg max, only 25% is absorved so try to fraction the intake along the day to increase absortion and to avoid side effects.)

WTF guys
NOBODY tells you that you should squat for 5 hours every day. Just do 30 min, 3x5 at least or more if you feel like it or depending on your goals, and go do your bro-upper-body-captain routine.
Same goes for deadlifts, 3x8 as heavy as you can while keeping proper form, and go do whatever you do.
>Lateral raises build bigger shoulders than OHP.
truest statement

Very pretty eyes and lips, but head is shaped like a cube. I rate it 8/10 if natural, 6/10 if with makeup

What does Zinc actually do ? I've heard it make peepee strong, true ?

About 7mg-10mg per meal (if no diarrhea with that dosage)

>Not doing glutes 4 teh sluts
Not gonna make it

My multi has 7.5mg that I take early in the day. 10-15mg before bed would be nice then?

There is literally no difference between 2/10 and 6/10. You are either attractive (8+) or not

Hypergamy is fucking real and every man should strive to maximize his own worth by living a Jow Forums lifestyle.

Also the smith machine is for faggots lel

Attached: 2ff0f5a.png (1053x760, 1.09M)

I am not bitter about that, I have accepted it. If you had more awareness of how people unconsciously react differently to strangers based on their appearance you would understand. I thought I had emphasized it enough, but I am a sociable and outgoing person and very much approachable. I'm well aware of my body language, expressions, etc. There is no delusion, most people, including you, just don't pick up on the subtle differences in reactions they get. When you see a person you automatically and subconsciously make assumptions about their personality based on their appearance. Not only will you most likely assume an attractive person has positive character traits you will also perceive them in such a way and the opposite is true for unattractive people.

>training obliques

Not even once

Attached: chest.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

I agree, 95% or more doesnt lift

I'm unironically one of the few people that actually fell for the "dude just toss the 5g creatine onto the back of your throat" meme

Shit was fucking awful

Attached: images_9.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Zinc is responsable from protein formation to imune regulation, skin regeneration, and the most important to /fit: testosterone and sperm production.
Obs.: And to the hairlets out there there's evidence of zinc deficiency as one possible factor/cause of male pattern balding.
Yes that is fine, the only side effect would be diarrhea in high dosages (probably above 50)
Also in high doses it can break the balance with cooper so be sure to eat cooper rich foods (the relation is 10:1 zinc to cooper).

????? put water in the mouth drop the scup of creatin in dring the watter

Yeah, I'm gonna need you to post body

Attached: 1553474448345.png (720x589, 77K)

Attached: 1553554925691.jpg (240x543, 35K)

WTF

Based and blackpill

I've never seen a webm of this freak and always thought it's a photoshop.

Religion is the biggest cope.

Yes, you're going to have daily morning bonners and thicc cum, user.

smug

It's not so much that Jow Forums has taught me this but from following all kinds of different advice, all the recommended programs and so on I have learned that if you want the best results you should really just experiment and do what works best for you. It doesn't matter if Jow Forums calls them meme exercises, it doesn't matter if they think your program is shit, it doesn't matter if they think you are weak because you are not doing certain exercises or replaced them with something else. Our bodies are different, we have different leverages, our muscles react differently to stimuli, posture and certain imbalances can mean you get better isolation or more muscle activation from exercises may not always be the main recommendations.

>tl;dr do what works for you

>you'll never look like your goal body since your anatomy is completely different

>natty bodybuilding is a joke

>deadlifts are a joke and ruin your spine

>height and clavicle width > gymcelling

>high volume is king, you'll never get big by doing 5x5 meme routines

>calisthenics are a meme unless weight is added

>most women don't care about muscles, it's a 10% bonus at best, if you're a sperg a thick upper chest will get you nowhere

who fucking does this

>>most women don't care about muscles, it's a 10% bonus at best
That 10% bonus is what can potentially propel you out of the friend zone. Also low bf%.
Also Implying all women think alike.

>high volume is king, you'll never get big by doing 5x5 meme routines
I've had mind-blowing results when I started lowering the weight a lot, focused way more on form and the mind muscle connection and increased the volume. To be fair, I am not 100% convinced this is just because of the volume, I am thinking part of it is also just giving the muscles a new kind of stimulation they weren't used before.

S Y N T H O L G A N G R I S E U P

Manlets are doomed to serve

>big legs
>2 plates a side on leg press

I'm pretty good looking and get approached by chicks in bars all the time and my friends im with don't. Yet they figure out pretty quick that I'm an autist and the guys I'm with are my only friends. I have a fancy business degree and am fairly smart but nobody will hire me since I interview like shit. I am neet and so depressed and lost at this point i might as well be an invalid and get on the dosh.

But hey, could be worse. I could be ugly.

I will never have a gf
also, where are the lats on the right dude?

Calisthenics + daily cardio will make you look and feel the best without breaking your shit

mass repliers are cancer of this board

>It's a waste of time to do STARTING strenght for more than 4 months
That's what rippletits says too, if only people read the damn book.

Yes it is, and thinking like that says a lot about (you)

Not sure if you're an ugly motherfucker coping for being ugly or an average looking guy coping for autism, though

what's the matter, your boyfriends penis is too small he can't penetrate your fat ass?

That lifting weights consistently is too hard and nothing will change in your life because of it anyway.

Attached: dc37f386a894ecf47f56d19e7f25edd7099a03b40a7654be75ba9f7d5c1188b5.png (596x844, 57K)

Untrained Chad
>becomes sissy trap cruising for dick
Gym-maxxed Incel
>gives up on women and fucks sissy traps in the ass

based

Found the beta cucks.

>>high volume is king, you'll never get big by doing 5x5 meme routines
but 5x5 is high volume you tard

The people I admired weren’t natties that got me into fitness weren’t natties
The people that have careers and insta fandoms aren’t natties
All the BBCs in college football and the NFL aren’t natties

The entire fitness industry is one of the least transparent, most money grubbing industries out there
They lie to you but don’t quit because the mental gains alone are worth it

Attached: 0E88C727-2DDE-485A-BF0E-B49E588654DC.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

What should I do instead of SS or SL, or if i should do them what do i do after?

women care more about you being strong than looking like a body builder. imagine you being so weak you can't carry a bag of dirt because she wants flowers in her garden. you could see the respect for you fading in her eyes.

t. Weakling