>27
>fell for the fucking karate meme

Already invested 5 months and i feel so stupid.

Attached: 5435.png (436x425, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkP4TI7FSes
youtube.com/watch?v=BPNHhEkG6ac
youtube.com/watch?v=3QY0OSPJrZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

should've taken bjj, muay thai, mma, anything but an eastern martial art

>muay that
>not eastern

Or he could've just bought a gun and not made himself look like an idiot

White people aren't allowed to own guns anymore.

try wasting 10 years on that shit. I could've been a pro boxer or something

You're right. If niggers are considered people, whites must be at least Gods.

Correct, in that they also aren't real.

Rather Kafkaesque of you.

What's wrong with eastern martial arts? It's not all about pummeling people, it develops the spirit and discipline as well.

Assuming you just want to beat people up, then probably boxing is better

Better then doing nothing, I wouldnt call it a waste of time really.

When I was a kid, I was doing karate, like every kid around, it was very popular in the 90s. The only good thing that came from it was the karate camp. And the only good thing about it was the instructor's big-titted daughter. She even went to a sauna with us once.

only MMA is really a serious fighting sport.
karate and jujitsu and shit like that are for show and tradition, MMA is for practical use

>It's not all about pummeling people, it develops the spirit and discipline as well.
You get the exact same benefits from doing martial arts that also happen to work.

Jujitsu is the foundation for the groundwork and submissions in mma you retard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

ITT: A bunch of fucking pussies. Knockdown karate is fucking awesome. Kyokushin, Ashihara and Enshin. Which style u doing op?

Attached: ck.jpg (640x640, 78K)

>t.

Attached: atheist.jpg (1439x1558, 931K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zkP4TI7FSes
youtube.com/watch?v=BPNHhEkG6ac
youtube.com/watch?v=3QY0OSPJrZY

Started with shotokan karate as a kid and branched off into several other disciplines. In shotokan, the stances are low and movements are sort of rigid, so it isn't really good for fighting at all. The main reason i continued training it was because the katas were pretty awesome.

It's ok man, you can still make it. Even traditional martial arts is a good base for learning other striking. As long as as you weren't doing g some mcdojo energy to disable opponent's.
If you actually got to sparring at your dojo then you can probably judge distance and reach. Even some pro mma fighters started with traditional karate and shit.

Also, you should learn bjj or wrestling 7 out of 10 street fights wind up on the ground.

Attached: 8791.jpg (1152x2048, 153K)

Katas are super fucking gay

Why not just outgrow your opposition and scare them off?

Attached: Rich-Piana-bodybuilder-1.jpg (615x620, 61K)

what? imagine trying to fight like this in a bar or something, you'd get bowled the fuck over

>Brazilian jui-jitsu
>not eastern at all
>muy thai
>not eastern
Dumbass

You know K1 came from Kyokushin, don't you?

All martial arts are stupid that way. Just use common sense in a real fight, the rest is foundation.

Because you will get you ass kicked if they know how to fight?

They will never know the satisfaction of knocking an opponent down with a bare knuckle punch to the liver.

lmao just hit them in the face

How does common sense make you better at throwing or evading punches?

Who is better at hitting someone in the face:
A) Someone who practises hitting people in the face a lot
B) Someone who never practiced hitting people in the face

>7 out of 10 street fights wind up on the ground.
You know that statistic comes from LAPD arrest statistics, right? And they preferred putting people face down on the ground before cuffing them?

Attached: 1496687945542[1].jpg (247x200, 10K)

Go watch 10 street fights on YouTube, see how many end up on the ground.

>Jiu Jitsu
>for show

Imagine not knowing the core necessity of bjj and how it is one of the essential pillars for mma. Then, imagine going on to act like you actually know things about fighting.

You’re an idiot. Pic related, it’s you after inevitably getting flamed for your comments.

Attached: D8FBBF1F-4723-42BD-B4A2-75A7C379B246.jpg (1440x810, 202K)

Bjj not outdated jap jiujitsu

This. It's basically dancing.

Gave up karate shortly after I went to a tournament, won a bronze for kata and came last in kumite, which was essentially just a game of tag. I even got a point deducted for a leg kick. What a scam.

What style? Did you just do a ton of katas? Don't despair, Eddie bravo did the same mistake but switched to bjj after watching the first ufcs.
Kyokushin-derived style of karate are hella legit. Shotokan isn't a waste of time either if you train for long enough and cross train traditional boxing or kickboxing.

Attached: kyokushin.jpg (442x300, 20K)

Shotokan karate here, there are a lot of faults with karate in general but it's changed my life dramatically for the better.
>You only start learning to fight at blackbelt

i do boxing and kickboxing and i brought a friend who did karate growing up. He got gud really quick. So don't be too upset, you'll probably be able to pick up other striking methods really quick