It’s okay to cry and express your feeling user, even the world strongest deadlifter does

It’s okay to cry and express your feeling user, even the world strongest deadlifter does.

Attached: 8B48E810-9F6B-44D6-95CB-9CA5BE7ABFA5.png (1334x750, 3.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k54Mm-z7FrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I focken love this cunt

When I see norfposts on /sp/ I always read them in the voices of Eddie Hall and Terry Hollands, is this wrong?

a bloo bloo

Ex gfs dog died yesterday. Its been hard holding back the tears. I loved that bitch

That's not Hafthor, though

>there are retarded people in the world who actually think Hæffy son of Bear has ever been statically stronger than Eddie Hall at his peak

we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1553739261861.png (400x400, 129K)

Rip doggo

What about the dog?

Shes upset but she will be alright.

Let it out user, let it out

This is now a feels thread, whats on your mind bros?

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

strong men also cry... strong men also cry.

I really wish I could cry. I miss the feeling of complete relaxness when you're done crying as a child.

I just lost respect for that big tattooed tough guy.

so...express your feelings = to cry???
Fuck you.

Why did he cry?

kek

>mfw authentically mentally stronger than this emotionlet

Attached: Djw9.jpg (192x192, 24K)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>It’s okay to cry and express your feeling
Only if you want to be known as a little bitch. You should never let anyone see you cry. The only time when you are allowed to cry in public is during a funeral.

It’s ok to cry, but no one else wants to see that shit. And he’ll, why would you want to show yourself crying on any public media when some other fucker is gonna come and use your moment of weakness/coping/vulernatbility against you?

*best equipped deadlifter with straps
Hall wore a suit on every pull over 460kg, he doesn't mention it but it makes his shit fit over the elephant bar a bit more ridiculous

Who is that guy and why is he crying?

Yo why my boy eddie crying eddie

I'm sure your respect is not something anyone cares about

Did thor lift 500kg?

Imagine being this insecure lmao

thinken abut gains

The Juden :(

Anyone else here /sociopath/?

Attached: 11.jpg (758x1100, 194K)

that doesn't look like benedict magnusson

Attached: Benedikt-Magnusson.jpg (1000x664, 171K)

Fuckin' A

Same

I'm really fat, 350lbs and I hate it and Im working hard but progress isn't as fast as I expected

his grandma died of cancer 2 minutes after meeting her in the hospital.

Honestly a good video

i'm glad benny still has this record. fuck Hall and all the strongman bullshit with straps and suits. Nobody has come close to taking this record from Benni and whoever does will deserve it

heres the link youtube.com/watch?v=k54Mm-z7FrE

>crying for something found throughout nature
Might as well be a woman

I've seen my ex today at the gym , haven't talked to her,but it just felt like a punch in the gut,on a second thought a punch in the gut would have been a hundred times better...

Not if you're mentally strong. I've only cried when I was """"depressed""" otherwise I won't ever shed a tear.

>crying on camera
Yeah, he needs money

Strong men are in control of their emotions after years of hardship that would break down other weaker men. A man must always be disciplined and in control.

you'll cry before the end