Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzXWlWzd9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=yLNnT5VPars
youtube.com/watch?v=eERSK3ezVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=mveBKuSeC18
youtube.com/watch?v=CBPe-QvwD7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 7d405d4f7995354b4f3a4944b57865da.jpg (539x960, 70K)

both are twinks

Attached: file.png (600x369, 343K)

Good for them, now accept for who you are and what you cannot change. It’s time to go fucking lift

i wish i had fucking superior Georgian genes, why do i have to be so weak?

They use drugs all year with no testing and still couldn't snatch 220 or clean and jerk 264.
Irrelevant.

THIS. Georgian men can naturally produce all of that

youtube.com/watch?v=tzXWlWzd9mY

>Georgian genes

Attached: afbb16448580a6ffcd5d68ccbc75eea7.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>posting a roach

Lasha is pretty much white, cope harder amerishard

Attached: file.png (600x771, 624K)

He's on drugs but not all year and gets tested.

Attached: 101.jpg (560x799, 246K)

Pyotr Mshvenieradze

Attached: file.png (270x395, 156K)

More like Chadishvili

Attached: ruebfbe93a4a8.jpg (637x600, 215K)

Op is ქართველი

*ლამაზი კარტველი*

>Georgia has the 24th highest adult obesity rate in the nation, and the eighth highest obesity rate for youth ages 10 to 17. Georgia's adult obesity rate is currently 31.6%, up from 20.6% in 2000 and from 10.1% in 1990.

cope harder fatboy

LMAO @ these incels

ისლანდიელები არიან ყველაზე დიდები.
T.amerifat

you call that superior genes? guy looks like jonah hill

Georgian are literal Caucasians like Americans but on their ethnicity questionnaires

youtube.com/watch?v=yLNnT5VPars
youtube.com/watch?v=eERSK3ezVYA

does your world crumble when i tell that he was tested positiv?

>დიდები

ხ-ხო და..

blue pilled

do you even realise where the term ''caucasian'' comes from? OHHH NONONONOONOOOOOOO:

''Caucasian variety – I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (original members) of mankind.''

He uses steroids retard, just not as much as strongmen. Nowhere near as much. Because he has to pass tests. Strongmen do not.

Based, Georgians are literally the whitest. Seething sandniggers itt

ok retard can he lift 500kg or anything close to that?

Probably lol. can any strongmen you know snatch 220 or clean and jerk 264

>probably

kek

>boooo hoooo muh fatty can deadlift x amount of weight

eddie casually shoulder pressed 216 with the weight being on the ground at the start

lol

you probably also think a 70kg twink is stronger than them cause they can do more pullups lmfao retard

He looks like a garbage man

a deadlift is a unathletic test of general strength, a snatch and a clean and jerk are complex athletic movemetns for which you need explosivesnes, strength, coordination and mobility, strongmen is a cricus show for men too unathletic too compete in a proper sport, there are hundreds of examples of mediocre weightlifters switchting to powerlift events and crush the competition but not th eother way around.

>"oly lifters are STRONGER cause strongmen aren't ATHLETIC"

put a quarter in your ass cause you played yaself

If he'd train for it he probably could (especially with a deadlift suit like Eddie).
Lasha is a genetic freak.

>not posting wrestlers
youtube.com/watch?v=mveBKuSeC18

I seriously wonder what this guy ate in day.

Attached: chadvili.jpg (225x225, 8K)

i could be too so im the strongest man alive

>one strongman title

Lmao. Cute.

Attached: GptEA9R.jpg (960x640, 59K)

holy fuck based

no way this dude is natty, he looks massive

> Not posting Tochinoshin

Attached: c1fee69943a1a91d7a8ebf9b0bcf9299.jpg (960x1123, 130K)

Indeed, comrade.

Attached: 250px-Stalin_1902.jpg (250x336, 22K)

eddie was stronger than pudz, pudz lifts dont even come close to eddies

It's what training in the manliest of all sports all day every day combined with the kind of turbochad genetics you only find in the caucasus does to you

Attached: kurtanidze.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Who is that quote from?

Blubenbach

/Retrieving former glory/ when lads?

Attached: 43CD93FC-CB12-4833-A00B-031E89AED35E.jpg (250x232, 6K)

reading comprehension, do you have it?

>a deadlift is a unathletic test of general strength, a snatch and a clean and jerk are complex athletic movemetns for which you need explosivesnes, strength, coordination and mobility, strongmen is a cricus show for men too unathletic too compete ...

in the original post you talk about how geogerian men are the strongest, now youre talking about how lasha is better at 'complex athletic movements'

backpedaling hard, user?

No, because he doesn't train for it. 220 snatch and 264 clean and jerk are much harder to do than a big deadlift, however.
Now start drug testing him all year, so he can't stay on steroids all year round. His bodyweight would drop by 20-30kg and he would press nowhere near that.
Olympic weightlifters were clean and pressing 230kg back in the 70s.
You mongs don't understand the difference in talent that olympic sports get compared to hobby sports like strongman.

Listen retards, I'll briefly explain why you're retards.
1) Strongmen are on drugs all year and on any doses and drugs they want. Olympic weightlifters are on steroids a couple of times a year and cannot take everything because some drugs stay in the system for a very long time and they get random tests. Extremely good tests, to the point people get caught 5 or 6 years later when previous samples are retested.
2) Press and deadlift are different to snatch and clean and jerk. Any retard can press and deadlift large numbers while taking every drug in existence and eating themselves to bloatlord size. Getting a big snatch and a big clean and jerk requires a lot more than just taking all drugs in existence and weighing a lot.

imagine calling 500kg just 'a big deadlift' and guess what, eddie doesnt train oly lifting either

Attached: Timur.jpg (1115x1371, 72K)

Doesn't matter, oly lifting is far harder.
If eddie came off the truckloads of drugs he's on he'd be ever less likely to snatch 220 or clean and jerk 264.

>Olympic strict dope testing lifter
Vs
>Strongmen no dope testing half repper

>not posting Rugby Players

youtube.com/watch?v=CBPe-QvwD7g

Attached: mamuka-mhr.jpg (668x313, 45K)

What an absolute based and Olympicpilled thread.
>tfw I wish I was an alpha armenian, Azerbaijani, georgian, chechen, Kazakhstani or uzbekistani with prime wrestling/weightlifting genetics