I have 2 scoops of whey after I workout and 1 scoop on days I dont. Is this too much...

I have 2 scoops of whey after I workout and 1 scoop on days I dont. Is this too much? I am trying to cut my calories to atleast 1800 so I don't tend to eat much

Attached: 71akSDezSrL._SY355_.jpg (343x355, 12K)

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

whey calories don't count

>meme powder
>1800 calories/day

Attached: 1542327466152.png (309x411, 155K)

>not mentioning how much protein youre getting from other sources within your 1800 calorie limit

way too much op. use 1 spoon of whey after your workout and 1 teaspoon on the days you don't. more than that you'll eventually have kidney problems due to excessive protein.

That’s kind of pathetic but it’s not going to hurt you.

I normally chug 4 scoops with water after a workout, gives me diarrhea but I want the gains

>gives me diarrhea
>I want the gains
pick one

>Is this too much
Are you a faggot? Some questions come with their own answers. You should consume 1g per kg of target body weight. Going over is fine going under is not. Kys op

>1800 calories
WTF

1g per lb of current body weight*

>1800 calories
>while taking whey (which should mean you're actively lifting)

How do you even have enough energy to function?

If he's above 25% body fat, the fat is supplying him the energy.
I'm dieting and i barely go over 1500 calories but have plenty of energy for my workouts.

>2 scoops
Never gonna make it
YOU GOTTA TAKE AT LEAST 5 SCOOPS C’MON

I do 3 scoops with water and also a cup of water with 2 tsp metamucil for lunch. It slows digestion and keeps me fuller longer. It's a great way to get protein without many calories, so knock yourself out.

fpbp

Same here.

I'm 5'10 and 222lbs of obesity and only get 1500 calories a day and not feel fatigued after getting from work and going to the gym. If anything I feel more awake and alert ever since I cut calories

Instead of 2 scoops do 1 scoop, cup of ground oats, and a couple tablespoons peanut butter

Don't listen to this gluttonous fuck, OP. 1 dip with your index finger after your work out, and 1/2 dip with your pinky finger on rest days is the way to go.

If the price of gains is bloody diarrhea, so be it. Gains>health, no question

Why? Just eat a fucking steak you pussy. There's your 100g protein with no diarrhea.

How many grams of protein do you need?

How many grams of protein are you eating in regular food?

Until you can answer those two questions, go answer these two questions.

Are you fucking retarded

Forgot about scoops, track your calories and make sure you hit your macros (i.e. protein) within those allotted calories

Every time I think this board is already saturated full of retards I come across something even more retarded than I previously thought possible. I suppose this isn't as bad a the guy who got "mired", at least