Gym Waifus?

Anyone else let anime girls motivate them to become stronger?

I wake up and go work out at 6 in the morning, every morning. Due to this, there is usually no one in the gym to spot me or yell at me to keep going. I started recently imagining my favorite anime girl spotting me or cheering me on. My particular girl has been Rise from Persona 4 as I'm replaying the Persona series. It's helped me tremendously so far. I was doing bench presses on Tuesday and on the set before my last, I did 3 reps. I look at pic related, turned on the Gurren Lagann soundtrack, and imagined her right next to the bench cheering me on. I was able to just barely do 5 reps after a 3 minutes break. Today she was right next to me in the power rack yelling at me to get low on my squats. I actually performed better than expected.

Just wondering if anyone else does this? Rise isn't my waifu but 'waifu' was the closest term to what I would describe this as.

Attached: itstime.jpg (639x478, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8_RSueTCoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit this is sad

>Rise
Shit taste.

I really hope this is a copypasta
Convince me having a waifu isn’t a
mental illness
Remember that kid who hung himself to be with his waifu and that tranny who shot up his workplace to be a ghost from a kids show
Yikes

I get motivated by cute anime girls trying their best. When I go to the gym after watching anime I tend to lift better. I have also pictured my future family and the life I want to live as a motivation to work harder in the gym. I use my anime gf as a stand-in for my wife since I currently don't have anyone else.

>White people
These faggots make me have white shame

Attached: 3C9B2924-F959-4B6E-A10C-FE342051A531.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

t. 2018 newfags
Whatever motivates you OP, personally I don't get that deep into Waifu stuff, but I listen to the Toradora OST a lot and I find that show really endearing.

Attached: Taiga-look.gif (500x247, 334K)

not new, just not mentally distraught. OP seems like the type of person to remember anime girls birthdays. fucking sad.

Yeah buddy.
I have similar tendencies.

Attached: Reps for Lancia.png (1400x1000, 1.14M)

Still fat and getting cucked by tyrone

ITT: shut in weebs who think lifting will get them girls so they're not alone forever but they will be anyway

People like this is why I’m investing in an edc Kevlar vest and saying it’s for calnesthetics and not for my safety when these fucks rise up and shoot up the gym

Simply incredible levels of autism, but whatever works for you user

Attached: 1553151645730.jpg (800x450, 40K)

based

>Reddits first psych-eval
I started lifting for military service. Allergies cucked me out of that though, and that was years ago. Now I lift because I like to look good and feel good about myself.

Attached: guts_smirk.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Go back to Jow Forums

Not him but hey, at least you’re not a schizophrenic fuck like the rest of them

That has nothing to do with this topic. OP is lifting for imaginary 2D girls

How many kilos did you lift today, user?

Attached: w.jpg (640x394, 110K)

Because irl thots are so worth of pursuit. And people that do things for an imaginary daddy Jesus in the sky is ok too.

Waifus are not that bad as a source of motivation. And pretty low tier in the self delusion scale.

I'm about to go lift right now.
I'll probably focus on decline bench.

Lol Rise is a slut

OP? I thought you lifted at 6am?

I'm not OP, I thought that question was open for everyone to respond to.

Post your stats and gun you’ll use when you shoot up your gym

I love Kawakami, I know she'd support me and my lifts!

Attached: zzcryul9nlf11.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

I’m not a shut in. I’m in college right now, 4.0 GPA (like that matters at all really), have had sexual encounters before, well known around campus as that buff Asian dude, and I’m in multiple clubs. No brag, just listing why I’m not a NEET.

I squatted 305 5x5. I’m 5’7 170 lbs.

OP here. I actually do! Back in high school I was really depressed and played a visual novel that helped me get over my depression. Also motivated me to join the basketball team and run on the track. I have 3 of the girls from the game’s birthdays down.

I’m Asian. Pacific Islander to be exact.

She isn’t my waifu. I just don’t have a term to call this. I don’t love her as much as a regular person, I just like to imagine she’s cheering me in somehow.

Well known around campus, huh? To all your friends? kek and hookers and one night stands hardly count.

holy shit this keeps getting more cringe. OP, post a pic. please

I’m in multiple clubs and I’m treasurer in one and president in the other. I go to the college gym everyday so the staff there all know me by name, even the director of student life. Been on campus for 3 years and I’ve had random people come up and talk to me. Even coworkers ask for lifting advice.

Being president of the anime club isn't something to be proud of

I usually think of that one shot of Zero Two sitting on a rock with the stars behind her to push out those last reps
Just a reminder that finding love that is absolute and unconditional is a work of fiction and doesn't exist in this world.

It's the campus wide Informational Technology club. An anime club is way to much for me, I barely watch it anymore since I'm busy most of the time.

Attached: hmm.jpg (540x514, 107K)

Untrue. People who haven't been in love say this to help them cope

Figures the weeb would be interested in IT. Just off yourself honestly

Resident Suzuka fag here
>Hates people who don't finish what they start
>Hates Unfit people
>is on the track team
The perfect Jow Forums Wife

Attached: suzuka-407507.jpg (459x1164, 191K)

So negative bro :(
I won't and I'll keep posting

>pic related

I'm 5'7, around 165-170 lbs right now. Haven't weight myself in a while.

My guns are these biceps I have on me right now bro.

Attached: score.png (593x675, 81K)

>none over 400 lbs
why even try

>manlet
>weeb
>IT major

Wow, I'm sure you're just as popular as you say and everyone is swooning over you uwu

>why even try
To get to over 400 lbs you fool. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'll be there soon.

Attached: laughter.png (755x425, 616K)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯, hey it's worked so far. I'm as surprised as you are.

Everyone might be shitting on you user, but thanks for being so positive. It's good to see.

And then what? Keep posting to Jow Forums and watching anime in your room?

samefag kek

Attached: really.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Post body
I need a good laugh

Sounds pretty based, imagine caring this much about being socially accepted by others.

Attached: Smug_Driver.jpg (339x255, 24K)

Just sage the thread guys. OP is obviously trolling. Copypasta from a few months ago

I also need one

Sounds based to you because it's all you do, too

I have been in love, and I loved my girlfriend more than anything in my life
When she got hurt I'd carry her on my back, we'd cuddle in her room and watch movies in the dark on her little laptop, sometimes we'd sit awake and talk about how after we die we wished more than anything for some way to stay with each other still, just us, so we didn't have to say goodbye. I felt true, complete love for her, and one day she got bored of me and left me, and I slowly realized I forced her to be perfect in my head to match my expectations of love

I wish it existed but if it does it's lost on me

So which visual novel is this from?

lol

Attached: lol2.png (1016x471, 104K)

>using your phone to agree with yourself

"I-I can't be wrong! If not his phone, I bet he's using a fucking virtual desktop to agree with himself. Yeah! Fucking weeb, checkmate."

Attached: threestars.jpg (240x210, 6K)

I do this but with Bonbi.

Attached: 20190204_122450.gif (382x520, 2.65M)

Holy shit imagine actually thinking that people actually going through all this effort to try and prove you wrong is actually more likely than just being wrong lmao.

Attached: Meme man.jpg (960x960, 62K)

Guys stop bumping this thread holy shit. OP is trolling you guys hard. There's no way anyone would actually do that without being insane

Replaying the Persona series? Have you beaten all of them?
I like to think of Ann from P5 encouraging me sometimes so I can be in her photoshoots

I'm not trolling bro, I'm being real. I don't think it's cringe and I was just wondering if others have done the same. I got my answer and now I'm just wasting time.

don't shoot up the school, user. You legit sound so sad. I'm here for you

I've replayed 3 and 4G in the past couple of months and I'm currently on 5. I like Ann a lot as well, maxed her confidant as soon as possible. I just like Rise much more, no hard feelings friend.

Igor final boss

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Yo OP good for you bro but i gotta say senpai
>needing the support of others to lift
>lifting to boost your social standing whatsoever
>not intentionally sabatoging your social standing once you get more Jow Forums and normalfags start being more accepting of you just to make lifting even harder on yourself

kinda cringe bro, unless you make liftin' offer you absolutely 0 gain whatsoever other than being able to lift more, then you're just using it as a vehicle to up your standing amongst the herd.

Attached: Me wondering what the fuck you're talking about.png (627x451, 309K)

OP you sound like someone I know. Does your campus have a building called NCAT?

Hell yeah bro, the NCAT is around here.

don't care

Why stop there?

Bring an iPad to the gym, set it up so you can see it while you're lifting, and blast your waifu cheering you on at full volume.

Whatever works for you, bro. Don’t let others put you down!

Attached: 19F6F599-EA22-4C3E-A3D1-01875A1E81EC.jpg (680x965, 130K)

bonbi jade is top tier

Miss me with that moe trash, the only fictional character that motivates me is Kakarot

Attached: 1433f3bc36edaa10d6692af31321de4c.png (420x420, 159K)

kaka-carrot cake?

Real super sand

Justin Crossland?

Based Rise poster
Yukari from P3 is my waifu and she's the reason why I lift

Attached: 1527196220973.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

I'm going to do this when I get a homegym.

What a sad cunt.

Yes lol

I listen it and think about how make my body perfect and make myself a proud and not a shame, nobody will deserve me, normies are shit and you must be perfect.

I'm still looking for a waifu that can really motivate me

youtube.com/watch?v=V8_RSueTCoA

Attached: VYu6BxR.jpg (369x600, 122K)

I love anime and I lift weights ironically. I just think it's hilarious to go to cons. People get so defensive like someone fit and attractive can't possibly also be into anime, so people constantly try to test me to see if I actually watch anime. All the femweebs salivate and I don't fuck any of them because I'm not attracted to 3D.

Justin B Crossland
441-13-9820

I lift for Tsuyu. I like to imagine that one day I will get so big that her tongue won't be able to wrap around my biceps.

Attached: 1541282199025.jpg (540x513, 34K)

Attached: 1540349345367.jpg (1001x700, 311K)

My favorite part of these threads is the anti-anime newfags that can't accept that people might lift for an ideal instead of their shit-tier tinder lays. Fuck normalfags.

I too lift for Taiga

Attached: hn gfbd.gif (500x500, 840K)

Looks like OP is /u/ReNoop on Reddit. Free cringe there

Attached: 1548701986527.jpg (960x882, 59K)

>known as the buff asian dude
Found your problem mate. Elliot Rodger syndrome. I bet you post on r/asianmasculinity about how those damn white men are stealing all the slant pussy.

I will be a proud, strong man to show my daughteru that she can do anything she sets her mind to.

Attached: kaosuhug.gif (540x455, 2.99M)

>Lifting for 3D girls

Attached: 1540769660851.jpg (601x601, 66K)

Fpbp

I like to watch Kaguya: Love is War while rowing
The romantic tingling it gives me in my ballsack helps motivate me to push harder

I enjoyed Toradora because unlike other animes that cockblock you to prolong the series they made the couple get married or some shit at the end of the first season

OP real or bait?

Attached: hmm.png (512x512, 24K)

I lift for Crispy~~~

Attached: 1540440358938.jpg (640x600, 70K)

Based

unironically my life ;(