What's the new meme preworkout these days?

What's the new meme preworkout these days?

>and then something that actually works

Attached: C4.jpg (301x320, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2017/64194a-eng.php
youtube.com/watch?v=KotrpCy7w2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit is so weak and overpriced you have to take twice the recommended dose. Literally only appeals to fat normies

as a fat normie I'll say that it used to be better. I mostly just boof it nowadays

You shove it up your ass?

Yes

Nice..

hey that other guy is NOT me he is a poser but yeah I boof it haha

FullBlitz is pretty good. Energy isn't as stimmed out as I like but the pump is great. Expensive af.

Nice..

how granular is it

A bit settles on the bottom of your cup if that's what you mean

C4 is my go to

Anything with a dose of 5g that's mostly caffeine powder and a flavouring.

What really works;

>5g Creatine (Flavoured, for flavour)
>5g Citrulline Malate
>5g Beta Alanine
>5g L-Arginine

That's 100-200% the dose of active ingredients in even a top market pre workout

The Creatine and Beta Alanine can be taken at any time of the day, but i take it as a pre-workout supp purely to flavour the rest.

Very good pump.

If you want caffeine then have a coffee with it, take it all no less than 20-30mins before training to get the full effect.

no I mean is it a fine powder or big CHUNKY crystals

imagine being dependent on preworkout to lift. just drink fucking black coffee and channel your anger into energy

Dont lie to them, I'm you

Fine powder, it's like touching silk

oh that should barely hurt at all then I'll try it

Man I take the pic related sometimes and it is a meme. I take two scoops and dont feel shit if i had coffee earlier that day.
Also I am lowkey concerned about my heart when i take this shit i feel like it puts unnecessary stress on it not thinking about buying pre again once i finish what i got left in my current one

I've said it before and I'll say it again. this shit is what preworkout should be. no gay "fat loss" mix like c4. no "increases pump size", no "good for health", hardly any creitine (get that from somewhere else).
it is 100% focused on transending you beyond awake and then sometimes making you throw up

Attached: psychotic2.jpg (553x650, 61K)

Cocaine. Trust me, it will be the best workout of your life.

Pussy do meth

Is this stuff any good?

Attached: 1B3B50D9-CB0B-48DD-BD0D-CA76CAF29F52.png (299x408, 142K)

I have found most success taking 15g Creatine Monohydrate daily, with 5g of that 15g being this preworkout shit on gym days. Works better than creatine alone, I suspect pic related is true, and I’ll be trying to buy the Beta Alanine etc separately and NOT in a melted jolly rancher mix.

Attached: 7A53CCB3-C99D-4CD2-8EC0-8479FC42A089.jpg (750x292, 72K)

>Creatine
I don’t wanna go bald though

You will regardless.

C4 is for pussies. I try to go for start up brands since they're cheaper and you get more in them versus overpriced low quality shit like C4

Attached: LionBlast.png (1040x1040, 1.72M)

you litteraly just screened your own post above, you fucktard
Creatine intake take at least a week to be effective, and taking more than 5-10g/day will make you shit it out

Attached: 5F7D4707-6DAD-4599-B35F-501365149152.jpg (2592x1728, 394K)

le coffee is ready

>flavor, for flavor
nice

this is what i use, its a differnt buzz than c4, but still pretty good.

Attached: RAW DOG VIRGIN PUSSY ENERGY POWDER.jpg (227x300, 14K)

Legion Pulse for caffeinated preworkout, Legion Recovery for creatine-based postworkout. Filled with all of the supplements that you could ever want with legitimate scientific research behind it in effective doses, generally mixes well, tons of transparency in sourcing and what not. In addition to some Vitamin D supplements, Vitamin K supplements, and a balanced diet, that's all you need.

>one 100mg caffeine pill

it gives a helluva power to kick in my workout.
no throwback like you had a cup of caffee

Attached: file.png (242x165, 59K)

Fucking based

I use this but damn is it strong, sometimes I can't sleep after taking it. It sends you on a high akin to taking speed. I feel so alert after and I can usually do another 20 reps.

I take the gold version which has the nootropic. Imo very effective.

>not buying the ingredients separetely and making your own preworkout

lmao 100% of the preworkouts out there are extremely overpriced and have very low amounts of active ingredients, they're basically overpriced caffeine anhydrous. yeah you might feel like lifting the gym off the floor when you take them because they're overdosed in caffeine to overcompensate the fact they have shitty amounts of everything else, they do this just to put them on the label since their doses are so low they're ineffective.

do this instead , EXCEPT

>buy pure L-Citrulline instead of Citrulline Malate, Citrulline Malate has a 1:1 ratio of each (Citrulline:Malic acid), so if you have 5g of it you're just taking 2.5g of Citrulline, and some brands could have even less Citrulline if they don't mention the ratio in the label. Malic acid is entirely disposable, it's just an energy source but has no NO properties

>no need for L-Arginine if you're already taking L-Citrulline, since they're both NO boosters and L-Citrulline has been proven to produce nearly ~75% more NO than L-Arginine

>optional: add 5-10g of BCAAs (2:1:1) only if you're having really intense/long workouts or if you're training fasted

>optional: take 100mg caffeine anhydrous tablets as well

I personally also add 2-3g of Taurine (keep in mind it competes with Caffeine receptors), 3g of Betaine anhydrous, 400mg of CoQ10

a banana and green tea, fuck your powders you damn schmucks!

Attached: 5436745764.png (298x363, 190K)

That’s not me.

damn that price tho. i still got 50 bucks of amazon gift cards from christmas but it doesnt look like they sell it there

>and then something that actually works

Attached: EAE1C64D-6F60-4CFB-9772-234B4861753F.jpg (750x1062, 507K)

Can someone post that epic cumshots infographic uh haha

redpilled and based

>double dose
Really? I've been taking it and I've noticed that, while I barely have enough energy to pump out my last rep (and often fail if I'm too tired) my recovery time is much better. I'm not burning out as quick. Should I be taking a double dose?

I have that one to, but i prefer a booster with a real stim in it. Like DMAA

This booster is the real deal. Almost amphetamine

Attached: Rage pwo.png (796x642, 669K)

Dymatize Pre W.O is quite good!

Attached: 8b1ju8f.jpg (3036x4048, 3.35M)

Double scooping that one is possible, you should try rocky ko from submission science, 100mg dmaa and taste good never need double scoop

Based and redpilled
The same boomers who try shit like c4 and think its pre will be the ones saying they only ever need coffee preworkout

good post, never heard that about citruline malate before

have you tried a preworkout with nootropics? i was skeptical until i tried total war

Where do you get the pure ingredients?

This worked almost too well for me. I gave it to a friend before finishing. I was cut as a god but I felt sick and couldn't sleep for a long time after taking it.

Checkout the ingredients list anons, I use this stuff and its legit.

>375 mg Caffeine
>3.2 G Beta Alanine
>6 G Citrulline Malate

A bunch of other goodies in here too, anybody else use this stuff?

Attached: 81htV0SiPfL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 21K)

Pic related, ingredients list

Attached: Capture.png (387x563, 92K)

god of rage is the best

ITT: Clueless Americans

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

a lot of really great suggestions in this thread I wonder how long its going to take me to shove all these up my ass

got memed into buying this. Literally have to take 4 scoops to feel anything

Stacking cirulline and arginine is stupid. Citrulline is better in every way.

Save a lot of money by taking caffeine pills, add beta alanine and citrulline malate if you want 2siik pumps and shit

seriously idk why people buy pwo when regular caffeine at higher doses and no added sugar is way cheaper

> 15g creatine a day
Retard

200mg caffeine pills do nothing for me
idk if these preworkouts will but just saying
thinking of trying this maybe to find out

Somebody redpill me on DMAA

Ideal for tailpipe ramming purposes, then, thanks.

Holy fuck it is expensive is it worth it bros?

There are several brands out there that sell them.

Kaged Muscle, NOW Foods, Allmax Nutrition, BB.com Signature Series etc. Look for the ingredient name instead, like type in "citrulline", "taurine" etc.

I personally buy them from BB.com since they have monthly discounts + coupons and sometimes you can get stuff for 50% off. AFAIK each brand seems to have a particular time of the month that goes on sale, so you have to keep an eye on that. I always wait for the discounts + coupons so that it gets cheaper as it's just preworkout (you shouldn't be wasting too much money on that, but rather focus on food instead). Usually each purchase of the whole stack will last ~2 months or so (some products might last longer up to 3 months or more like the caffeine anhydrous tablets, taurine etc) and around $100 or $50/mo depending on the discounts + coupons available.

IMO no. Pic related is the label. Whenever you read "proprietary blend" when buying a supplement is a major red flag. Basically the company can hide the amounts of each ingredient this way. Not saying it's the case but it's the easier way to legally fraud or better saying mislead the consumer.

Now, look how each scoop (7.1g) has a 4.46g proprietary blend containing 8 different ingredients. God only knows what's in the 2.64g left. This is exactly the problem with most preworkouts out there, they have way too many ingredients listed but so little of each that they're ineffective.

For example, Beta Alanine is listed under a 4.46g proprietary blend in a single scoop alongside 7 other ingredients. If you read most studies about Beta Alanine you'll see that the effective dose is around 5-6g. This alone tells you that the Beta Alanine is only there so they can claim it contains Beta Alanine regardless of its amount or effectiveness. The same goes for everything else.

My advice is: read about the most commonly used ingredients in preworkouts: beta alanine, citrulline, caffeine, taurine etc and look for their effective doses and if you actually need them at all. Then buy the ingredients separately and mix them all together and drink it. Not only will you know what you're getting but it's also way way cheaper (and more effective).

Attached: insane+labz+psychotic.png (699x428, 23K)

I take these, and they make me lose weight by giving me the shits about an hour after

Attached: lipo-6-black-120-capsules.png (700x816, 108K)

/thread

fuck, i can't imagine taking two scoops of that. one scoop killed my dick and cost me a full night of sleep. but the workout that preceded it was amazing.

pic related sounds interesting but i don't really want to buy a fucking booster from overseas.

Attached: tkoblue.png (400x400, 246K)

I know it's all memes and this stuff cost more
But out of everything it's my favorite post dmaa bans

i've done this before, the cost/benefit ratio ends up being pretty good. i think my mix worked out to ~25 cents per workout, compared to $1-2 a regular booster would cost. i like my stims though and raw DMAA is incredibly expensive and nobody sells it in small quantities.

Literally all you need is caffeine. Vitamins won't magically kick in right away. 99% of the shit in preworkouts won't actually help you for the workout you're taking the preworkout for.

healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2017/64194a-eng.php
based

as close to legal meth we are gonna get in preworkouts.

anyone try myprotein's preworkout? don't know too much about this stuff since i usually only use caffeine but the ingredients and price look solid

Attached: 11351665-1034622693329125[1].jpg (1600x1600, 99K)

Awesome, thanks.

Can anyone recommend a good cheaper pre workout. I have a very high tolerance to caffeine

this is fucked up this guy is trying to pretend hes me we should make a new website where we all have usernames and shit

Ha ha suck it.

I can tell hes a phone poster too hes been capitalizing the whole time guys MODS please ban him

That one tastes good

I've been taking the Total War pre lately. The marketing is kind of obnoxious, and it's so fine that after two bottles I haven't avoided a coughing fit when it goes airborne.

Yeah I like this one, rocket fuel it is

This is probably the only useful post in this thread.
Capped for future use.
Related if anyone wants to take it with them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-232749_Chrome.jpg (810x2078, 951K)

Not everybody is so angry user

>For me, it's Barqs

Attached: vpx_bang_citrus_twist_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Was actually about to cap but since you did it already thank you user

Cringe and bluepilled.

am i crazy or can you no longer get DMAA? Dont they all ahve trash DMHA now?

i'm a girl and when I see a guy struggling with an excerise I try to find an excuse to do some "glute" excercise next to him, so he can have a test boost.
i'm a slut btw

Is there a bland preworkout with not too much caffeine?

I was able to sample multiple brands and they load up their products with so many artificial flavors and sweeteners that I just end up hating it.

I love C4. I bought a 60serve of Orange and it's great.

Slight downside: it makes me sweat a ton, so I have to be mindful of keeping fluids up.

RIP your kidneys Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=KotrpCy7w2M

Its meMy gym buddy and I share pwo. He has a ROCKY KO. Without a doubt the best tasting pwo (or atleast not as bad tasting as others). We only take Rocky on fridays. It is a bit to much for me when i have to study after a workout.

I live in the EU and I dont have a problem buying them

But yeah... Most New pwo's have shitty DMHA or some other new shitty stim in them

Why is DMHA shitty? It seemed okay to me, so long as you don't exceed the dose too much.

The responses to this post reek of viral marketing.

>only 1.6g of beta alanine

>Only 3g citrulline malate

£21.99 (Before shipping) for 30 servings.

Oh no.

Honestly mate buy your own stuff and mix,

500g of each of those ingredients is like £12-15 with free shipping from ebay.

That's 100 servings of each based on 5G each time.

I'm not even sure beta alanine is that required unless you do a lot of HIIT training.

Caffeine pills,

They'll be the cheapest next to own brand instant coffee per mg of caffeine.