Why is it so hard for girls to act like normal individuals at the gym?

Why is it so hard for girls to act like normal individuals at the gym?

Attached: GymThot.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

It is a shit test by western women. You would not see this in a Muslim gym.

fuck you user, I'm on nofap

Interesting

>Me
>God damn she bad

>Everyone else
>FUCKING GYM THOT

Poor guy this hurt so bad to watch

how many glances do you wanna make there sonny

>You
>Nigger

I would unironically go to the front desk and get her and her fag BF's membership cut and the video deleted

Im that kind of person

Attached: D2YjcEXXQAAYCAG.jpg (680x960, 68K)

cuz these whores crave the attention you give them.
they are being total sluts just for a bit of attention, pretty sad if you ask me

lmaoing at the incel getting uncomfortable in the back. based gymthot

>Damn she bad.
Nigga. She boring as fuck. Have you even met a real bad bitch?

Attached: 1553625143971-co.jpg (303x329, 12K)

The two arent mutually exclusive. The fact that shes doing that in public on a gym floor is genuinely gross. It doesnt mean she doesnt have a nice body.

Maybe they think you're hot and want you to make a move. Probably not, but maybe.

Black memes are fun

>Stop looking at my ass!
She screams as she flaps her ass cheeks like an ape in heat

Honestly he should have got an erection and started flaunting it sensually.

Are you implying that on some level they want to be shut out of all gyms or patrolled in some similar manner?

The ones that do don't film themselves and upload it to the internet.

Is it petty of me that I crop my girlfriends friends out of her and our pictures? Especially easy if they’re on the end. It’s not that they’re not attractive it’s just their personalities are just more unattractive and most of the time I can’t stand them

I had some white blond chick twerking on my dick once at a club. Words cannot describe how completely fully erect I was.

Attached: Thot.webm (640x800, 1.54M)

This is when you stand directly behind her and stare at her butthole. Make sure to comment about her stripper moves and if you have a billfold then toss it on her.

How would you guys rate his dips?

The silent hero?

But she ain’t white

I would just LOVE to slam her head against that fridge and rape her while beating her senseless

You wouldn't see women in a Muslim gym

they're literally begging for it

also checkd'

For what exactly? What rule have they broken?

Why is it so hard for incels to accept a free test boost from gym thots?

I would give her a thumps up and smile to the camera.

A huge mistake many people make, especially autists as myself, is think that because a girl is being flirty, she wants you.
Many girls like to heat your meat just to get validation/for the fun of it.

dont ask stupid fucking questions

user can you shouldnt

>their personalities are just more unattractive and most of the time I can’t stand them

Birds of a feather flock together

>Why are there other people capable of thinking without using their dicks?

I would sure hope not, muslim women are the lowest tier of attractiveness

oooh user we know you would

I usually cringe at people calling others incels, but goddamn are you guys a bunch of fucking incels. You're like those two pathethic faggots in the background in the video.

Life is about one thing only:
Impregnating as many women you are not related to as possible.
Will you do what it takes, or will you complain? How likely are you to get laid with that girl, by not giving her attention and not complaining, or by giving her attention and complaining loudly like a little beta bitch boy?

Fucking idiots. Most of what women do is a shit-test to see if you're some snowflake beta male or if you're a man. You pass them by plowing through her tests and breaking all expectations, or by completely ignoring them. The extremes are the only places that matter, anything in between is just a small-dick measure.

How tall were you, and how drunk were you

>being so thirsty that just seeing a hot chick makes you lose your train of thought

Yikes.

Why is it so hard for you kissless virgin gymcels to control yourselves in a public gym, concentrate on your own goddamned work, and not bother over what other people are doing? Do you have ADHD and can't stay focused on any one task for very long or something? Get medicated or something.

If anything, the thot distracting you means you can't separate your lower head from the upper.

Is the purpose of these threads to bitch to vent your sexual frustration or is it a clandestine way to post webms?
Anyways let he who has not made eye contact with a girl while doing a 1rm hip thrust cast the first stone.

Attached: 7F3DDF55-9A5F-4744-A867-F386FCA448C7.gif (384x288, 3.5M)

gymcels will never get so close to a woman like in the gym so they can't control themselves when that happens

>Will you do what it takes, or will you complain?
You broke my yikes meter, I want reparations.

If the genders where reversed, this would be considered sexual harassment.

Making sexual gestures towards a person (this was obviously directed at the young boys in the back), and then also filming it and sharing it is absolutely sexual harassment. Its done for the sole purpose of making these young boys, who are just trying to get some exercise, unnecesarrily uncomfortable.

Women needs to be thaught that actions like these are creepy and obvious sexual harassment, and it makes lots of men uncomfortable. I would absolutely not want a girl to start shaking her ass in front of me while I am working out. It would make me uncomfortable, I wouldn't know how to act, if I am supposed to say something, just ignore it or tell her that she disgusts me. Heterosexual men aren't constantly turned on or interested in flirting with the opposite sex, and there are many situations where we would like to be not be harassed by the opposite gender.

taking pictures/vids of other people

seething beta orbiter

>If the genders where reversed, this would be considered sexual harassment.

Stop it with your victim mentality. This must be the whiniest generation of men ever.

DID ANYONE SEE HIS CALVES
LMAO

Attached: damn.jpg (199x357, 14K)

You're both right and wrong. You're a faggot for being afraid of a girl showing her body but correct in saying that their bullshit is never called out. The present system favors them excessively.

Post body.

I see young women doing this kind of stupid shit all the time.

If there was an all guys gym further away from my house, I would go out of my way to go there.

I'm happily married, but that doesn't seem to stop these gym thots from flirting with me and constantly making small talk.

but she didn't shake her ass IN FRONT of them. they don't have to stare at her at all, but the incels chose to. Also you sound like a massive beta cuck.

lmao wow

>but the incels chose to
Ah, yes, those perverts followed their instinct for 0.3 seconds, fucking creeps.

its not a shit test it is her basically holding up a sign saying “Alphas please come and fuck me”

Honestly, the pathetic thing is that they did look only for a bit. It was a shit test by the girls and they failed it. A confident, well-adjusted guy would have made eye contact, smiled, casually walked over, and make some small talk. I'm not speaking out of my ass either. My gf is from my gym and I've dated other girls from there before that as well.

I'm 6'2 and I only drank like two whiskeys.

Imagine you are a skinny little girl trying to gain some muscles to get more confident. Then some big burly guy who as spent years in the gym start standing next to you and dry humping the air, while his friend is filming you and your reaction to this behaviour. Everyone would understand that its bullshit, and done only to make that skinny little girl uncomfortable.

She obviously knows that this man isn't going to physically attack her. Its a public setting, with cameras and lots of other people around. So she isn't afraid of that man or his friend. But its still a fucking dumb and creepy situation to put someone in, and they should absolutely be called out for it.

This is also true for the girls in that video.

fucking double standards

based

Wow. Almost like there are differneces between men and women. Women aren't a physical threat to men. When a girl does something like this it's to essentially invite the big burly guy over to talk to her. But you're a social retard and you don't get that. You guys think that all girls are out to get you and that they're doing stuff like this to embarrass you.

Its obvious that they filmed it and did it with the intention to make those young boys uncomfortable.

Maybe those boys wanted nothing to do with those girls. They are clearly very different, and probably have nothing in common. Maybe those boys are more interested in the kind and nerdy girl in their class, isntead of some random gym thots. Just because those girls are wearing skin tight clothing and have big round asses doesn't mean every guy must want them. They have no interest in the girls or their shittest (sexual harassment). Let them work out in peace.

Sniffed and studlaughpilled. I thought only horses did this. Btw they do it so they can "re-experience" a smell, kinda like an olfactory double-take.

Test reducer. Having women around is so demoralizing. Wish all male gyms were a thing

Lmao at this guy in a gym trying to get bigger

Not dipping down far enough tbqhf

He's right you fucking virgin.
Post body

You're delusional if you think those two wouldn't jump at the chance to fuck her if she offered.

You might be a legit homo, dude. Every study out there has shown that just looking at an attractive woman raises test.

Even if you are a confident and we'll adjusted guy it's completely within your right to not go over and make small talk, you think she's entitled to that?

This is why Muslim gyms are based.

So what would happen if you pointed at her and just started to hysterically laugh? I accidentally sort of did this with some girl posing in front of the mirror but I was actually just somewhat laughing at the face she was making. She seemed a bit upset and left the mirror to finish her workout or whatever

Attached: 1493521833247.jpg (405x540, 95K)

This is why all the pros go to Dubai to train.

I disagree. The huge mistake you make is having BETA thoughts like that.
Instead of walking around stressing about shit like that you could assume that as a man you're superior to all women and you should romantically approach them whenever you feel like it.

Men aren't a physical threat to women in a public setting. The strength differences are irrelevant in any public setting.

It would matter if its late and night and a lone girl is walking home while a guy is following her. But in a gym it does not matter. What you aren't getting is that fear of being attacked is not involved at all.

Okay. Your turn.

Attached: 95.jpg (741x960, 156K)

>Life is about one thing only:
>Impregnating as many women you are not related to as possible.
That's some pure nigger tier logic. You enjoy fruit of civilization that was made possible because our ancestors didn't think with their dick only.

Attached: 1444795685791.jpg (640x524, 72K)

>>Life is about one thing only:
>Impregnating as many women you are not related to as possible
This better be pasta

lol
fuck him, alright. You should only go to the gym if you look at least Zyzz mode
you mean naked?

The fact that she does if for everyone isn't something to applaud. If it's easy to get it's worth nothing.

Women need to learn self respect.

Wrong. This is an instinctual thing, it's not conscious at all. Like my gf and several other girls refuse to talk to one of the PTs in my gym unless they have to because he has a "scary face" and "looks mean".

Autism.

Having disdain for women is part of how you move from putting them on a pedestal to having a healthy view of them.
You should pursue truth even if it's unmanly to say it out loud.
Anonymously exploring it on an imageboard is not saying it out loud.

Attached: 220px-Overton_Window_diagram.svg.png (220x374, 22K)

They probably would, absolutely. But they would be delusional if they thought they had a chance and approached. The girls know this, the boys knows this, and everyone else knows this. They are literally taunting those young boys.

Who gives a fuck, don't look at them. Look at Jesus.

They're attention whore, they would do anything for attention. Just look at gamer girls that don't even like games.

Women live off that stuff. Now that social communities don't exist anymore, they try another way.

Attached: 1547514541028.jpg (2141x3079, 629K)

this

Civilization is the creation of the agricultural beta male

Being around a bunch of fit men also raises test and that is almost certainly a preferable environment to having women there since when you introduce women things become more complicated and more complication means more stress which decreases test.

No, only bitter virgins have disdain for women. Normal, well-adjusted men don't hate women and they don't put them on a piedestal either.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with the victimhood complex that men have these days.

there is a difference between avoiding someone out of fright and avoiding someone because you just dont feel like talking to him. like i dont want to talk to any of the customers at my work but that doesn't mean i am afraid of them, i just fuckin hate them

The levels of autism in this thread are off the charts.

What was so yikes about it my boy?
I creampied an american latina girl studying in my country yesterday, and the day before I was literally being begged to impregnate a 40-something lady who wanted children before she went infertile. And tomorrow after work I'm going to a 30 year old leftist girls home to impregnate her aswell.

You are a fucking cuck

Literal faggotry.

Why would that be pasta? That is literally the sole purpose of life: To propagate itself at the expense of other lifeforms.

Impregnate or jerk off into a cup, your choice.

None of us behave like this. I'm too anxious about attention to even go to the gym this girl's probably a stripper or something

people who say others have autism are actually more likely to have autism.

I go to a very small gym so there's only a few thots. I only saw her there once but fucking hell this girl so super in-shape, had her midriff showing with a strong looking belly and a tiny waist a big muscular sculpted ass. Was very hard not to look. I felt like such a beta boy cos I'm dyel and she's obvs way more experienced than me

based & patrolpilled

Attached: 1478233383975.jpg (772x449, 164K)