Hey fit

hey fit
so my goal is to get this body and I just started lifting and getting my daily protein but my bf keep criticizing me to not do that because he doesnt want me to look like a man? he says girls are meant to be feminine why the fk do you need biceps and shit blabla and it makes me lack motivation
what do?

Attached: Linn Lowes 12.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Dump him and let me eat your sweaty dirty ass after your workout

Go back to your server we dont like your kind here

Show him pics of instathots that are in shape but not too muscular. His dick will agree

like this? what do yo think her diet or routine consists of

Attached: sommer-ray-net-worth.jpg (760x532, 53K)

Cocks x F every day

most probably

Why dont you post your butt so we can see what kinda body you have and give some proper advice
Also probs some meme butt routine with meme back and shoulder put in maybe some cardio
Also it doesn’t really matter what you eat at that body fat percentage

dig gold x 5 + GOMAD

he's just saying that. secretly he wants you to dom him.

No this is disgusting

you should post a pic so everyone can give you advice haha

>For men ages 19 and up, normal testosterone levels range from 240 to 950 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). For women ages 19 and up, normal testosterone levels range from 8 to 60 ng/dL

Tell him that women don't have the testosterone levels to get freakishly big naturally and that it would take many years of lifting heavy to even get remotely big for a woman and even then you wouldn't look manly. If it takes men with much, much higher test levels years of lifting and dieting to get big, why in the world would anyone think women can do it after moving a bit of light weight?

>normal testosterone levels range from 240 to 950 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL)
They should really do this by race or make it more clear. If you're a young white man at like 250 you need to unfuck that or just transition or something, maybe an hero.

GOMAD and 5x5 strength training

Tits or gtfo

How do you unfuck it when doctors say "it's like totally normal bro lmao"?

>t. 450 @ 24YO

He's a weakling, leave him.

These ranges were not invented to mess with you. Research has shown that increasing or lowering test within these ranges has no effect. Test works a bit more complicated than more is better. I understand that is hard to swallow since it is the male hormone and it may seem you are less of a men when it's on the lower end of normal.

Legit gonna need pics

just fucking lift

Attached: 1553635421845.png (568x693, 431K)

He's right.
High levels of lifting is terrible for your health. The chick in that pic looks good only in that perfectly posed picture and will look fairly stout outside of it.

You really only need to do basic bitch cardio bunny training/calisthenics/hot yoga/pilates then go hard on the lunges and goblet squats.

Creaming on my dick while I abuse her pussy and she screams daddy x failure.

So if I feel tired, foggy and unconfident I gotta find something else to work on?

Dump him

He's sabotaging you. It could speak to insecurity or narcissism.

Post body

You could throw it back and ask why he doesn't look like a man if he doesn't look like [insert male fitness model].

Or you could just ignore him or criticize him on lack of understanding of physiology. Or question what his perception of "a man" and "a woman" are suppose to be with some visual aids. Might mean you need to find a new person tho. Especially if he isn't supportive of basic fitness. He's likely insecure.

>what do?
Just fucking lift, sister.

Attached: 1552152980054.jpg (589x939, 157K)

desu I think its pretty unlikely that low t is the cause of that in your case; that doesn't really happen until your levels are far lower than what you said yours were at. Your levels might not be completely optimal for lifting and shit but you're not exactly in JUST territory yet.

Since those symptoms you described are pretty generic it could be from a lot of things, but I would bet that at least a portion of it is a psychological effect from thinking you have low t. ie, a self fulfilling prophecy. Not saying "its all in your head bro" but some of it is in your head bro

Yes, and I bet if you are really honest with yourself you know what. Reduce stress, eat well, excersice, sleep enough, socialize, have a goal to work towards.

He is afraid that you will leave him once you get fit and realize you can do better.

Which you will.

not him, but kys already faggot

If he thinks picking up some weights is instantly gonna turn you into a roidclit she-man, then he’s either too insecure to be able to handle the idea of a strong/athletic gf, or he’s just a fuckin idiot. You’ll never get to that body type without heavy roid use anyway. Go lift the weights.

>(((research))) has shown that having the test of a 90 year old man is completely normal goy. By the way, we are giving away a free Nintendo Switch with every vasectomy!

This

She has ass implants.

If she does, she went with a really modest ass implant. Her body just looks like somebody that doesn't eat a lot (probably still eats like crap), and does some cardio + Instagram meme workouts

Attached: 1552093581180.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)