MEME DRINKS BTFO

>he fell for the meme drink marketing scam

Attached: A1EE8F61-F6ED-4190-BE6B-DF0E9DBF0E6A.jpg (641x710, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/geographic-tongue/symptoms-causes/syc-20354396
science.howstuffworks.com/question493.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he went to the doctor for that
what a pussy
when I was a kid I once ate so many Warheads that I started to bleed, was peeling off pieces of dead tounge skin for days, didn't have to go to the doctor for my boo-boos

Just drink coffee and don't exceed more than 200mg of caffeine a day.

Based trips poster

>retard consumes liquid that's bad for you in large doses
what the fuck did he think was gonna happen

Why are you letting the jews gain power Jow Forums? Coffee is all you need, knock that shit off.

SPEECHLESS: Horrific photo shows teacher's 'DEAD BODY' after downing 6 teaspoons of salt a day

>not just consuming coffee, tea AND soda in moderation with a healthy dose of water
never gonna make it

Nice bait and switch. Replacing one jew with another jew still ends with you getting jewed. Fuck off caffeine merchant/

>Operation forced meme 2017 was a complete success, collect your bonus gentlemen.
>*sips*

Attached: Two_Shekels_Per_Sip_post.jpg (720x552, 58K)

Nothing comes between me and my sip
Of course bad shit is going to happen when you drink it in excess

Attached: Mariemonster.jpg (1280x1815, 205K)

What the fuck? It tells you right on the can not to have more than two per day, and this stupid fuck was drinking SIX?

>so dangerous to your health that you can't drink more than 2 a day

This man is an educator of children

You should search "geographic tongue" before you post your bullshit facebook clickbait atricle.

HOLY FUCK

Guarantee the guy drunk energy drinks containing sugars, and didn't drink any water at all

>>so dangerous to your health that you can't drink more than 2 a day

>water
>so dangerous that you can't have 3 gallons in one day

>oxygen
>so dangerous that it has to be cut with other atmospheric gases or else it's lethal

>sugar
>literally fatal to people with certain medical conditions

>You should search "geographic tongue" before you post your bullshit facebook clickbait atricle.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/geographic-tongue/symptoms-causes/syc-20354396

>literally a non-issue

Fucking clickbaiters.

>I once ate so many Warheads that I started to bleed
4 raw kiwis make my mouth bleed

Jamie?

Does bang cause this?

as with anything, the dose makes the poison.

you picked at the wrong time, the fruit shouldn't be acidic or fermenting.. if it tastes like its biting you back don't eat it retard

We're fighting a war without end m8.

Attached: 1552853719058.png (680x680, 393K)

You were a severely retarded child

jokes on you i was born with topographic tounge

Attached: 20190328_163514.jpg (2592x1944, 1.75M)

I used to average 4 500ml energy drinks a day, sometimes 6 and as much as 8 rarely. Nothing like this ever fucking happened.

I also drank fuckloads of pepsi max over the years and it never did anything except make my teeth WHITER.

these stories are clickbait bullshit. Theres always some faggot with a rare disease who them blames it on a totally conventional activity and media tries to create hysteria out of it.

SS + GOMAD is the only cure for this user

This goy gets it.

Attached: 1439376242262.png (450x488, 335K)

what happen when pour energy drink on dick

WTF

Your post is retarded and you know it

that's pretty mild, not even that horrific, was anyone honestly horrified by that guys tongue?

>i was a retarded child who injured myself and i didnt go to the doctor
no one gives a shit lmao

That’s how my toungue looks. What’s it mean?

Just thinking about warheads made my mouth water fuck you brah

There’s people at my work that drink 2 bangs a shift yes they are fat as fuck

you have something 5% of the population has. only bad thing the mayo clinic says is some people are insecure they have it

>200mg
Missed a few zeros

same

>drink two cups of coffee a day

this right here

i have a friend whos tongue looks like a foam sponge

Attached: rBVaI1nU9OGACSvnAAG-nvQ_C8E688.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Imagine being this fucking retarded.
Imagine drinking so many energy drinks that it starts to physically hurt the skin on your tongue and mouth. Your gums are bleeding, it hurts to eat, skin is peeling off of every surface inside your mouth. And you think "ehh what can ya do" as you guzzle down another fucking energy drink.

Who told you that pure oxygen was lethal you dumb fucking nig?

lol that isn't normal, must have a pre-existing condition to react like that. energy drinks give me palpitations though, so fuck that. coffee gives me the perfect buzz

>Who told you that pure oxygen was lethal you dumb fucking nig?

Read a book you inbred goatfucker.

science.howstuffworks.com/question493.htm

got the original?

not that user but here you go

Attached: monster~chan.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

>drinks six bottles of acid a day.
>wonders why tongue is melting away
wonder what his stomach looks like.

>six energy drinks a day for months at a time

What a fucking retard. No wonder he's a schoolteacher

Who /WaterOnly/ here?

>There are people that drink soda daily

Attached: 1552877995344.png (401x351, 194K)

this is natural selection

>6 energy drinks a day
With that much sugar, I bet his teeth look like his fucking tongue

>he doesn't drink bone hurting juice

or you could just not drink 6 of them a day

Attached: uz1zhkhr4kl01.jpg (1200x1586, 362K)

>Who /WaterOnly/ here?
fuck off with that shit bitch

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 17K)

energy drinks are trashy, soda is trashy if you're older than 22. like just think about the people you actually know irl who drink that shit regularly. they're all losers.

My first thought. People usually get gut irritation much before such harsh irritation on the tongue. I wanted to see his hair, I notice a lot of people with gut issues have bad hair.

Low test like your idols. Emulate beta, become beta.

bullshit clickbait article if they dont say which specific product did this. just claiming "it was just some energy drinks" never cuts it and proves its jewish trick and OP should kill himself

thread filled with complete morons who believe what they are told holy fuck u guys suck ass and are low iq

Ive read the original link and they say :
>The researchers believe caffeine, taurine, sugar and herbal ingredients in energy drinks are bad for the endothelium – the lining of the blood vessels.

Ok cool but Taurine ? It's literally an health supplement. People with cushing's syndrome have depleted Taurine stores which protects against stress, hence their cortisol being chronically high.

checked, docs are full of shit, and you can judge your shit just as good as him

>believe
It's fucking nothing. The caffeine isn't responsible or coffee would've fucked millions of tongues already, same with sugar, "herbal ingredients" is pretty xd and taurine very likely isn't the cause either. Bullshit clickbait it is.

Once when I was a kid I was chewing on a pen when I slipped, and the pen went forcefully into the back of my soft palate, creating a hole the size of a bic pen lid. It hurt like fuck and I didn't tell anyone. Somehow the massive wound healed over in a few days. I can still see the "scar" today if I open my mouth wide and check with a mirror.

Attached: 1200px-03-BICcristal2008-03-26.jpg (1200x804, 60K)

Well actually they talk about heart disease in this quote. In the article they don't mention at all why they think it was causing this tongue effect but it's kind of obvious when you sip energy drinks that they are extremely acidic (combined with the carbonization making it more abbrasive).

This.

Stomach acid is hydrochloric and an order or magnitude more acidic than the citric acid in energy drinks and pop.

That's because you're a fucking yank so going to the doctor would cost you $2000

based, doctors are a waste of time and money

Wtf

Imagine what happens to your esophagus.

imagine if you buttchugged it hahahaaa loooool

>t. Energy drink zoomer with an ulcerative esophagus

some spilled in this warehouse i used to work in. people were saying it ate away at the concrete from the acidity

Used to have 2 liters of sundrop daily, energy drinks etc. Have been water/coffee only for 6 months, started at 237 and im down to 207 today feels good brahs. Getting fit is one of the best things I've done for myself.

>200mg
>80mg in one tbsp
just dont be a retard and be mindful of your caffeine consumption

Good job

imagine being an americuck kek

Obamacare

>200mg
user ... I

It’s almost as if abusing almost ANYTHING would have consequences! Fucking dumbass

>200 mg
Not even a shitty Indian doctor reccomends anything that low

Fucking retard

WHO says 400 is no problem at all if i remember correctly

Not that guy, and I know they do, but 200mg is pretty much my limit too. If I hit 400, I'm possibly not sleeping.

switch to tea you uncultured swine

Attached: 20180920_214857.jpg (3264x1836, 1.12M)

Coffee has tons of antioxidants besides caffeine. The above tongue was caused by chemical stress induced inflammation. Learn something.

It's not normal for stomach acid go into the esophagus. That's why people get ulcers and scarring in the esophagus you moron.

People literally take medication for that. It's called GERD.

So when you drink those chemical energy drinks you're basically causing GERD

He said "I wonder what his stomach looks like," why are you talking about it esophagus? Try your hand at improved reading comprehension, dingus.

>Coffee has tons of antioxidants besides caffeine
I wouldn't say tons, if you're talking about the fact that Americans in general get a substantial amount of their antioxidants/nutrition from coffee, thats because of the ammount they drink compared to their poor diets.

>implying there's nothing between the mouth and stomach

You were just lying by omission.

Yeah ok.

Attached: 499008B9-8B71-4BA6-8258-C5959A3F4462.jpg (1366x1366, 903K)

Lying about what? He asked how his stomach looked and I commented as such. Why are you trying to move goalposts?

based & also checked

i did the same thing

Caffeinated jew, the herbal jew, AND the fluoridated Jew? I bet you partake in the Oxygenated Jew too.

Brother of Big Pharma A.K.A Big Food Industry claims another victim.

Switch to loose tea. Fuck this bag shit. You'll save a lot of buckaroos.