You ARE eating spicy foods to increase your metabolism right Jow Forums? You DO wanna make it right?

You ARE eating spicy foods to increase your metabolism right Jow Forums? You DO wanna make it right?

Attached: eating-spicy-foods-burn-extra-calories-1502368638.jpg (1000x636, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cafedelites.com/chicken-tikka-masala/
aspicyperspective.com/perfect-instant-pot-butter-chicken-curry/
plagueofstrength.com/if-you-pass-on-hot-sauce-you-pass-on/
plagueofstrength.com/permabulk-meat-sweats-courtesy-of-mea/
healthline.com/health/five-reasons-to-eat-spicy-foods#1
healthline.com/nutrition/foods/bell-peppers
livestrong.com/article/407889-what-are-health-benefits-of-bell-peppers/
webmd.com/diet/peppers-health-benefits#1
chatelaine.com/health/healthy-recipes-health/five-health-benefits-of-red-peppers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stopped regularly eating after I got quite literally ass-blasted after eating an extremely spicy curry. I now fear for the state of my asshole whenever I eat anything even mildly spicy.

The difference is minuscule.

Yes I'm Mexican and have eaten spicy food all of my life and am a hungry skeleton. Please don't be rascist.

Yes, though I need to cook my jalapenos, otherwise they are too spicy for me.

The metabolism boost is negligible. The greater effect for me is losing half my calories as my body ejects it from my ass in a spray acidic enough to melt steel

Nigger

Jow Forums is a white mans board. please get off filthy beaner no one fucking wants you here

Dont care that you are Mexican
But if you keep bein skellyboy I will come smack your ass

this is the banter i come here for

my asshole got torn apart by an indian meal so no

I don’t want to eat as much food if it’s spicy than if it’s plain or has some other flavoring added.

>Please don't be rascist.
Skeletons aren't a race, you calciumnigger.

Nigger

Eat according to how your ancestors have been eating for tens of thousands of years for best gains.

The more you do it, the more it tempers your anus. I used to eat at my paki friend's house and now that rarely happens. You probably built some armor plating that day.

I would like to. But if I do its a 50/50 chance I willl shit in the morning. If I dont I Will get diarea when commuting to work. It have happened twice.

If im free the day after ill eat spicy foods. Almost everytime, spicy hot dogs with Mac and scramwled eggs

I just eat it for the taste because I'm not a retarded fatass.

Enjoy destroying your digestive tract. At least drink kefir or probiotic yogurt.

Fucking wh*toid

Post body retards

I fucking love spicy food but goddammit, it's doesn't half tear up my arsehole after a good spicy food eating session.

what kind of food is that

>paki friend's
good luck, actually no

spicy FOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSDSDSSS

cringe
based as fuck

I pour my DNP straight over some hot ASS tikka bitches, you better know my adipocytes are crying and my asshole even more lmao

those are not red peppers right?
there is no way you can eat those whole and have a good time

lmao peppers dont even burn grow up dude
I think its Capsicum annuum and yeah, you cant eat all of those but 3-5 are OK

Because Indians/Koreans/Asians have the greatest physiques.

>not making your own super spicy chicken tikka masala and using 5x the spice

Not gonna make it bros

Attached: IMG_20190328_162720237.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

I fucking love spicy food and have some five alarm chili set up for the instant pot tomorrow.
HMU for recipes, mostly pressure cooker and slow cooker. I can usually point people in the right direction anyway.

DESIGNATED

M A D

How about a recipe for spicy yellow thai curry? With chicken

Gib recipe

cafedelites.com/chicken-tikka-masala/

For the chicken marinade, I didn't have Kashmiri chili so I used 1.5 tbsp chili powder and 1 tbsp ground red peppers, and then the same in the sauce instead of the Kashmiri chili. Just make sure you cook the chicken enough, I've accidentally undercooked it a few times so I'd recommend 4 minutes each side instead of 3

I love szechuan foods god damn Im addicted to spicy chinese food like OPs pic

KYS mexinigger

I make this:
aspicyperspective.com/perfect-instant-pot-butter-chicken-curry/
with an added two tablespoons of hot chili powder, cayenne, and three or four tablespoons of thai chili garlic paste.
You can also add actual chilis for the slow/pressure cook, from the mexican section in your grocery store. I like to get Ancho chilis. Add more garlic if you do the spicy route because you really don't want to miss those beautiful garlic notes.

Thanks bro, I'll head to the store soon

*inhales*
Fuck niggers, spics, kikes, muslims and jannies

Attached: janny_services_pepe.jpg (1024x716, 103K)

>plagueofstrength.com/if-you-pass-on-hot-sauce-you-pass-on/
>plagueofstrength.com/permabulk-meat-sweats-courtesy-of-mea/
>healthline.com/health/five-reasons-to-eat-spicy-foods#1
>healthline.com/nutrition/foods/bell-peppers
>livestrong.com/article/407889-what-are-health-benefits-of-bell-peppers/
>webmd.com/diet/peppers-health-benefits#1
>chatelaine.com/health/healthy-recipes-health/five-health-benefits-of-red-peppers/

Attached: On all levels except physical I am fire.png (730x896, 329K)

>make it a point to start eating spicy foods to boost test
>find out i really like hot sauce
>start rapidly increasing heat level
>mouth is evolving before insides
>eventually start shitting hot fire and just have a tender angus all the time

feels good man

atleast you aren't black
mexico > africa
wanna smoke?

> quotes Maddox
God dude are you literally just shilling your own blog? This guy is a fucking moron

Put a little Vaseline on your anus before you spew and it won’t hurt anymore

those are all different blogs friend