I'm a 280lb 5'8" 19 yr old and I'm dissapointed with my body...

I'm a 280lb 5'8" 19 yr old and I'm dissapointed with my body. I live in a small town and there's no personal trainers or anything. If anyone on here would be willing to put a fire beneath my ass and tell me to go work out I'd be grateful.

Attached: IMG_20190329_121407.jpg (960x933, 165K)

No one cares, 'you' let yourself go.
You are chief and master of your own will.
No amount of natty PT suckers will push you off your farts welcomed seat.
You are a fat because you let yourself go.

>needing help from others to get motivated
not gonna make it, sorry bro

Just go and fucking do it, faggot. Read the sticky and follow it. Cut the shit out of your food, eat more lean meat and veggies. Drink water. If you cant lift, swim, run, do calisthenics, fucking anything, just dont be such a fucking pussy

Then what fucking memes do I not fall for when getting started. I know I can't expect instant results, so what small goals should I be looking for. I.e. more weight/reps, or clothing size decrease?

Buy a scale, weigh yourself every day in nothing but boxers
Write it down every day
Weight down = good
Weight up = bad
Follow SL or any other beginner lifting program

>280lb 5'8" 19 yr old

Attached: laughing clarke.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

walk one hour every day while listening to an audiobook
and none of that gay podcast shit, a real classic novel

Thanks man. All criticism is welcome

start with a basic program like starting strength and read the book. If you cant do this just give up

>280lb 5'8" 19 yr old

Attached: ltg laughing.jpg (244x295, 32K)

>80lb 5'8" 19 yr old

Attached: laughing negros.gif (350x262, 2.44M)

Nigga the only thing to worry about right now is diet.
Drop ALL liquid calories. Soda, energy drinks, starbucks coffee, etc.
Skip breakfast. Always.
Skip lunch most days
Start eating veggies or you're gonna die early

> 280lb 5'8" 19 yr old

Attached: laughing skelly.gif (500x281, 939K)

Walk.

Seriously, get off your ass and start walking. Next, stop drinking your calories: Diet Soda is your friend. You don't need a trainer, the trainers at my gym have guys your size doing box jumps, which is patently retarded. Find a gym with squat racks and start on a beginner program: SL/SS/Greyskull etc. Do not listen to anyone who tells you you need to eat more/a lot, you don't.

>5'8"

Attached: IMG_3068.jpg (550x439, 67K)

Attached: 67b.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Walking is a good idea OP. Try to get 12-15k steps in a day, if not more. Get a pedometer and make a game of it. DON'T run you'll permanently fuck thr cartilage in your knees. Humans are not built to be this heavy.

Jesus Christ I'm your height and half the weight and I'm not even that lean. Post body.

go work out. also read the sticky. Start moving more and eat less. You can do it

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Look buddy, it's real simple at your weight/stage. Unless you have a 75IQ you know what food is good for you and what is bad for you, simply put:
>Stop eating shit

It's that simple, from now on:
>no calories from drinks, in any form (including fruit juices) and no diet drinks either, only water/tea/coffee allowed
>no fast food, in any form you make your own meals and look at labels, write down what you eat or use an app
>learn to cook, and learn to make your diet plainer, rice/veggies/meat/fish. Learn macros and calories. You can add more things to eat when you stop being a retard
>start lifting weights, pick a program that gets you in a gym doing stuff you like enough to stick at, track what you do and increase the weights. Even better if you can do a real program, I like greyskull LP
>start walking 10 mins a day, work up to 30 mins. Go put some headphones on and walk around. Down the line take up some real cardio or some sport

If you do the above for 3 weeks you'll feel better than you have ever felt in your life, if you do it for 3 months you'll start to notice some serious improvement, if you stick it for 3 years you'll not only have turned your life around but you'll be an inspiration for people around you.

And above all, stop being such a soft cunt. You're not a kid, you are meant to challenge yourself and master your own body and mind, exercise the fact that you have consciousness to actually do something

>280lb 5'8" 19 yr old

Attached: laughing sponge and star.jpg (271x186, 13K)

>280lb 5'8" 19 yr old

Attached: laughing steven a.gif (320x180, 1.71M)

Literally op, stop eating so bad.
No bread, no fizzy sodas, no crisps, no chocolates.
Meat, veg and a tiny bit of potatos and such carbs.

Mealprep is a great friend as well as a walk everyday. /nightwalk/ is good too.

>Skip breakfast
No, not saying you have to have a full meal but eating something small in the mornings to jumpstart you is necessary. Some nuts and an apple or banana is fine. Everything else is fine. Eat eggs.

beware of difference in hydration, bodily fluids etc.
Your weight fluctuates a lot even throughout the day. Weighing only really means something if you write it down everyday and see a long term effect