/fat/ Easter is Approaching Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roly poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: EC114C45-0667-4572-96E4-AD37FB0F0A06.jpg (2007x2050, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Confess your sins

Attached: E8C38025-61CD-4430-B502-62A4CBBC2191.png (1229x1160, 58K)

LETS GO FINAL 10 POUNDS

Screencap this
I will lose my remaining 27 kg by June 1st and reach 91 kg

>tfw i have a barrel chest

Attached: 1551837757081.png (500x500, 45K)

How many calories does your average beer have? I'm sure drinking 1beer a day would be fine right?

I bought some ice cream and I ate donuts. Also some Easter chocolates because they were cute

Wrong

daily excuse thread.
every single fucking day 10+ replies to confess trashposts.

You guys never gonna make it. Hanging from your wardrobe in 5 years

Attached: 1553420237244.jpg (342x316, 55K)

Seriously considering buying an Air Fryer after Lent just so I can occasionally have things like Mozzarella Sticks and Breaded Mushrooms while still autistically counting every Calorie to make sure I don’t go over
Anyone familiar with it, does your model store the oil in a reservoir (and if so is it removable so it can be weighed) or do you need to manually spray down what you are trying to fry?

Attached: DE1B4703-7DE1-42A2-AEFD-216829BE158C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

I mean at most it's what 200calories?

godspeed
fuck you I will make it

At least try only a can a day, not bottle

What's the difference? At the end of the day they are both 12fl oz

They're both 12 oz.

My job requires me to be away from home alot (live audio engineer) so ive been eating like shit on the road. Im starting to have a bit of a gut.

Im getting back from touring in two weeks so ill be cooking again finally. Can i get recs for tasty healthy food?

Cans and bottles have the same amount in America. Why?

grow up and stop drinking alcohol or else you will never make it

be a useless alcoholic and kill yourself due to it in your 50s if you wish but we dont give a shit about you here then

because the jews want to penny pinch

Reminder: Low carb diets WITHOUT calorie counting are more effective than counting calories.

healthline.com/nutrition/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets

neither is effective without willpower and determination

>Hanging from your wardrobe in 5 years
What if I’m trying to lose enough weight so my wardrobe will support my fatass without breaking?

Attached: FE246F47-7BED-4842-B9C6-D243D0743063.png (665x485, 152K)

Please go to your containment thread.

>implying my wardrobe can hold my tremendous girth.

This is a serious problem bros, where am I a=gonna hang myself when this fails

i dont think im gonna make it

What are negative effects of eating 1000 cals a day?

My TDEE at sedentary is 3500 (I'm a big guy)
Ive been going off a 1000-1500 a day for 2 months. No junk food, protein, fruits and veggies and eggs.

I know to redo my TDEE every month but there's no way it'll ever be as low as 1500 so I'll always be at a defeceit. Is there any issues that can come from this severed calorie restriction?

Lowered basal metabolism.

People have lost weight on diets of Twinkies or White Castle. With willpower, determination, and CI

>What are negative effects of eating 1000 cals a day?
You'll probably feel lethargic a lot of the time and you most likely can't get in your protein requirements to hold onto muscle combined with exercise.

t. eating roughly 1500 calories / day since august

Attached: Capture.jpg (872x488, 67K)

No, beer has phytoestrogens. Avoid like the plague, stick to spirits/clear hard liquors.

You'll probably feel like shit if you try to do hard physical activity at that much of a deficit

Yeah you can lose weight on pure sugar if you feel like it but then you'll look like a bag of skin. Need to find what feels right to not end up just skinnyfat

You may want to switch methods of suicide from hanging to something else if you’re overweight. In addition to the “will the rope and thing it’s tied to hold my weight?” concern, there’s also the matter that if you’re overweight the drop may decapitate you. But if you want to go like that...

Healthy food isn't tasty, that's why it's healthy.

I quite like the taste of well seasoned chicken thighs and well seasoned steamed broccoli. The problem is that the bulk of the people here can't cook at all. The sight of a dry lump of baked chicken breast alongside plain brocolli brings tears to my eyes

How about low carb WITH calorie counting?

Agreed, plus learning to cook is really useful in many ways. Why bother losing fat if you're just going to end up eating either unhealthy shit or tasteless food afterwards. It's not even hard.

toss asparagus in tiny amount of olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, etc, grill on a grill pan inside until tender

based nutritionally plus taste is no problem

The problem with low fat, is that you body needs carbs to be athletics. Carbs is the bodies preferred form of fuel.

You can lose weight on low carb, but you will end up looking like crap.

You'll get neurotic real fast dude. Look up the MN starvation study.

Yeah personally I can't do low carb. Not like I eat tons of them to begin with, but carbs are useful for the body when you do some long effort like hiking or biking.
Also cutting carbs entirely would be a too big change of pace, which leads to failure

Yeah, but if someone has to lose 200+ lbs in order to see their feet when they look down, it would be better to drop that weight quickly and then start incorporating different macros when they get closer to a healthy BMI.

How the fuck do I get motivated and stay motivated?

Someone at work finally acknowledged my weight loss.
Fuck, it feels nice to be praised.

I just eat junk food all days. Then stop at 1,500 calories. Don't even cook anything as I would have to measure it.

60 days of just eating junk or processed food. I lost 19 lbs so far. I think I can continue until I'm at a healthy BMI instead of 34.

If I take supplements, does it matter if I eat badly. I did start to feel crappy, but then I brought an iron supplement spray and that stopped.

Attached: related.jpg (860x937, 106K)

Hate yourself so much that you do everything to spite your life

Nice but don't let it go to your head.
>see family while I'm at 115
>see them again 2 months later when I'm at 110
>first thing they all say is "oh you lost weight, haven't you?"
>feel like I've made it and go back to 115 in 2 weeks

I just eat the same thing everyday. Doesn't take motivation or choice if you just eat the same thing everday.

I won't. I'm still far from my goal and I'm not going to be satisfied until I actually make it. It was just really nice to have someone notice my progress and say something nice about it. Everyone else in my life either hasn't noticed, or is a fucking crab in a bucket.

Is 490 calories too much for breakfast?

I had two hard boiled eggs, oatmeal with a diced up apple mixed in, and some almonds. I was really hungry lmao

Depends on your diet obviously. What's your TDEE, and how much are you looking to cut? When do you eat and how many times a day?

There's people that skip breakfast, there's people that OMAD breakfast. Personally I would have the eggs or the oatmeal but whatever suits you.

Obviously, what's too much depends on your TDEE and what you intend to eat later. It doesn't matter when you eat, just how much you eat.

How do you combat hunger? I have to always eat something anywhere from 4-6hours.

Attached: 1524717029393.jpg (886x886, 109K)

>60 days of just eating junk or processed food. I lost 19 lbs so far.

This is impossible! Haven't you heard of insulin resistance? Have you not read the starvation studies of 1909? What about the Obesity Code? Please come back when you realize you aren't actually losing weight and decide that keto and fasting is the only one true way.

Just kidding, good job. For weight loss, it won't matter if you eat badly, but it could effect your body negatively in other ways.

in America, bottles are 16 or 20 oz. cans are 12

Self-control. You're retarded if you think that you legitimately need to eat that often.

I would avoid eating almonds. Nuts in general are really weird. Nuts are the only food group that CICO doesn't seem to apply too.

The calories in nuts are probably way over estimated.

I've actually had a huge spike in physical activity. Walking when in would bus.
Hitting the heavy bag and biking (though I haven't done those in the last week) but that's because I've beem walking more than ever.

Sleeping good, bowel is good, attitude and energy are good.
I'm 370. So could this just be my body using fat (finally) as an energy source?

Fast for 24 hours and find out what real hunger feels like. I can promise you that you're not hungry currently, you're just used to the food coming in as you have full control over it.
So fast. Stop the boredom eating.

Are zero calorie zero sugar energy drink okay?

I eat real food and I dont feel hunger. Even after 10 hours of last meal I still dont feel starving type of hunger. No stacks no anything.

live in permanent hunger so you don't notice it

be specific

It costs money and ruins your teeth but has no effect whatsoever on your weight loss.

> Fungposter BTFO
Kek thank you for posting this

Attached: 001.jpg (3264x1836, 1.38M)

People say you should accept yourself.

But I get cake and pizza and alcohol thrown in my face on a daily basis by my family, friends and chubby gf.

stop engaging with your family

tell your friends to stop because you care about your health or drop them

get rid of your girlfriend if she doesnt take care of herself, it will never get better

Like drinking monsters zero that Boomer shit. Are are they okay to have while trying to lose weight

Not worried about the money just care about the drink having zero sugar or calories. As long as they other shit in it doesn't make me swell up or slowly kill me

Just make a list of foods that you will never eat.

Just say no to alcohol.

>switch from regular soda to diet version
>lose 10lbs easily
Why did no one say it was this easy?

it is that easy, your consuming significantly less calories now

you've just proven you cannot do 1st grade arithmetic

All these people with their easy to do weight loss. I'm sugar free and alcohol free and got fat by simply eating huge meals of normal food.
There was no easy way out of this and I really struggled with the size of my stomach.

The most shredded guy at the gym who's been there since I started going who had never said a word to me before told me I was looking a shitload better and that my routine was good.

>tfw senpai notices you

>are there any issues
micronutrient deficiencies maybe. i've been on 1200 since october and haven't noticed any ill effects

How much soda were you drinking that just changing that made you lose 10lbs?

Nice. Keep up the good work.

Gained 6 kg since new year. I am done

Just eat low as u can or fasting. Fuck health

try to trick your endorphins to kick in when you tell yourself no.

It's not just the empty calories, alcohol reduces protein synthetization by over 30% until it's completely removed from the body, which can take several hours.
Having 1 or 2 beers once or twice a month is not a big deal, having 1 beer everyday will kill your muscle growth. And make you an alcoholic.

Currently eating a kapsalon as cheatmeal after a day of walking 10km's and doing weightlifting for 1 and a half hour, However after searching online this kapsalon probably consists out of 1200+ kcals which is kinda unexpected since I changed the meat for falafel, but I dont want to throw it away and am hungry asfk :(

kanker kapsalon

>tfw ate 6 (six) Snickers bars today

>I'm 370. So could this just be my body using fat (finally) as an energy source?
Of course.
If you just fasted completely and only took supplements to reach the target macros and micros you would still be able to train and gain muscle, all the energy your body needs would be taken from your absurd amount of fat.

could i get some happy fat wojaks? don't have any currently

it's 8pm and I've eaten 400 calories
taken what that other user told me yesterday to heart, and I don't want to fail
what do I do? plan a better tomorrow or balance today?

>tfw family easter egg hunt is coming up
>parents and 3 brothers and 4 sisters rent out a huge field every year and decorate it with various bits of playground equipment, and hide easter eggs (full size ones) around the park, and the cluemaster has to give out clues so everyone can find eggs
>this will be my second year in a row being the cluemaster
>normally the cluemaster only gets to eat the leftover chocolate, which there is none
>this means I can participate without having to eat too many calories
>last year my family got really mad at me for making the clues too hard
>the theme was 'Russia' so the park was decorated with russian flags, fake snow, bottles of vodka, benches with dummies on them
>i have each dummy a characterisation and name and spoke half the clues in russian
>family had to figure out which dummy was which person, and couldn'tdo it
>meant too many leftovers and i had 12,000 calories of chocolate
>this year, the theme is 'animals'
>park will be decorated with model animals
>clues are easy like 'I'm hiding the egg in my TRUNK' and its in the elephant
>no chocolate for me

Attached: rabbit.jpg (541x998, 413K)

>start dieting again
>immediately feel guilty whenever I eat
>immediately start reducing calories well below goal
>immediately start re-planning suicide

this eating disorder is never going away

I ate 750 grams of cereal with a gallon of milk yesterday

Attached: 1506786287922.png (633x758, 44K)

You WILL make it.

thanks user
anyway time to share the reason why i wanted happy wojak
>entire day under limit
>did amazing chest workout
>on top of that managed to run for 20 minutes straight at 10km/h
>treadmill says i burnt 350kcal
>almost bought jelly beans when buying /sips/ for tomorrows workout
>in the last moment put them back
>check the scale
>went down from 93kg to 91kg
>eating some cottage cheese with tomato right
daily reminder
that we are ALL gonna MAKE IT

Attached: 1537787240560.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

You're doing great. Keep it up.

>that feeling when checking scale after office work + cardio and seeing you lost weight
>rewarding myself with a 30 min fleshlight session, improving my endurance
>always a good night after that

Everybody in this thread gonna make it

Attached: 9854441661.jpg (197x190, 29K)

>havent even fully started my diet yet
>already lost a few pounds just from casual cico
I can do it bros! WE can do it!

Attached: 1544981499366.png (400x405, 105K)

Good job bros. We are making it.

I'm down 4 pants sizes in 2 months. 55 to a 51.
Hoping to get to 44 by summer and get into some old shit I've had boxed away for years.

>tfw didn't throw out few killer shirts and t-shirts since my fit day
>decided to try one yesterday
>almost fit in it
>the last time i did was 2 years ago
we are hitting the levels of making it that shouldn't be possible

Attached: 1546295472594.jpg (293x326, 23K)

Awesome!