Keto hate

What do we do about the ketards shitting up fit?

Their meme diet was funny at first but not a single thread can go by where they don't blame carbs for every evil on earth (while at the same time exonerating everything that isn't a carb).

Attached: KETARD ALARM.jpg (1000x667, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829171
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3857569&pagenumber=4
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829171&pagenumber=5
bbc.com/future/story/20181002-how-long-did-ancient-people-live-life-span-versus-longevity
youtu.be/b7zWNabebxs?t=592
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC481754/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do we do about the ketards shitting up fit?
nothing, let them be retarded

Ketards will die in their 30s. Only a few more years.

tell me 1 (one) necessary carb

Fiber is pretty important to gut health user.

since when was fiber a carb?

Ketards are dumb. I like It as a cutting diet that has a high degree of satiety,but when I added small amounts of carbs back my weight did shoot up by 15 pounds. No waistline change. No shirt size change. Just wasn't dehydrated anymore. Great for cutting, bullshit for lifestyle.

maybe if you actually knew how to dissect how shitty a diet keto is outside of extreme edge cases you would be able to shut them up.
instead you're just going to keep blogging about how you're just as big a brainlet as them.

name one other diet that burns fat and preserves muscle
i'll wait

Studies show otherwise my man
Fiber is a carb

Always

Which studies?

Literally just eat a lot of protein during a reasonable cut, what the fuck

Attached: 1542461165212.gif (119x152, 424K)

>Fiber is a carb
So it is. I thought the whole point of fiber was that, since you cant digest it, it flushes through your system. If youre not digesting it then how does it violate keto?
I hadnt thought my leafy greens and broccoli violated keto

>hating a diet
So this is the power of Jow Forums

what

Attached: 1459790687373.gif (500x364, 1.79M)

Keto taught me how to cook eggs and get abs. Pretty fun, then I had some carbs and it felt like I finally had energy.
Its good for short term, not as a lifestyle.

They'll go to far, they always do. Boomer story time:
> Bout 10 years ago
> On the Something Awful health and fitness forum low/no carb (can't recall the term keto being used to be honest) became really popular
> Like what we see now fatties lost weight rapidly and essentially formed a cult where they believed as long as it wasn't a carb it was healthy and their diet was perfect (and god help you if you criticized it)
> One of the moderators was a cult leader and anyone who criticized the diet or just questioned its perfection was banned
> Some of the posters recounted stories of how their take on the diet (usually an ungodly amount of bacon and eggs) had caused them to smell so bad that they were getting in trouble at work, one lost a relationship, a few ended up in hospital with chest pains
> Again anyone who said that maybe the diet was at fault was attacked by the rest of the cult and banned
> Then in the space of a month two members had heart attacks (both in their early 30s I believe) and one guy's dog died after he put it on a low carb diet.
> The cult turned on them for suggesting the diet was at fault and the moderator banned the bros who had heart attacks
> At this point the admins stepped in and demodded the cult leader and banned the discussion of low/no carb forevermore.

That happened.

>dog died after he put it on a low carb diet.

u mean people who use bodyweight instead of fat %age/lean body mass %age as a measure are retards.
and its great for a lifestyle its called carb cycling,have some carbs before your gym routine and u'll see close to regular results if u're seeing bad result because u're not eating carbs

Zoomer fuck I just googled it and the first result is a 2013 thread on there about Keto where someone mentions it:

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829171
> I remember when a goon was feeding his dog a keto diet
> Also louisgod banning people for telling goons with heart problems to eat healthy instead of consuming pig lard soup lol

>i remember
>something awful
Do you believe everything you read on internet?

This right here. I used keto to break plateaus when losing weight, or to push it even further when I was near the bottom, but people who unironically act like you should live that way your whole life are retarded beyond belief.

>The boomer cries in pain as he strikes you

Attached: boomers.png (1000x1000, 489K)

I was there when the madness occurred.

> reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

> Were you here for the year of Atkins? Goons chugging down buckets of bacon grease in the name of healthy eating and ending up on statins at 24
> and the mod (louisisgod?) banning people for saying "hey maybe don't chug the lard?"
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3857569&pagenumber=4

This sure is a long con to make the keto diet look bad you rabid cultist

>your body needs carbs
fucking lmao
clueless retards ITT

Okay now I'm just enjoying memory lane, Zoomers get out:

> One of my favorite goon moments is from back in the Atkins diet fever. Some dude posted in YLLS how he was going to do the high protein all meat diet, then he got diabetes, told the thread, and was probabted lmao.
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829171&pagenumber=5

based af
why does everybody conflate keto to mean bacon fat
why does nobody ever think about how its commercially farmed carb fed pigs that are the issue

>I was there

>and there's my evidence to back up my claim:

What’s the maximum time you should go on a keto diet, assuming you do

Great post. I also learned to make better eggs.

indefinite
nigger humans ran on keto when we were hunter gatherers

There's a guy that lasted a year in a keto diet living with the inuits.
You should last too much in a keto diet. It becomes boring after a while.

that the bad kinda keto fren
inuits dont get nearly enough veg

Attached: AlIFRyY.png (716x1865, 310K)

Glucose.

And none of them lived past 30
This idea that everything "muh ancestors" did being good and healthy no matter what is simply retarded.
A balanced diet has time and time again been proven to be the most beneficial to health and overall well being.
Fad diets are for sheep

Triglicerides and HDL looks good, but the Col/HDL ratio seems off. Probably this exam was done via indirect methods, the guys is eating way outside his calories or he has an underlying issue.
>none of them lived past 30
This meme should die. There are loads of bones of humans upwards 70 years unearthened. The masais live until 70 years.
Life expectance doesn't work as you say. They indicate how much people are expected in a age range, no how many years they live. Children tend to died a lot and that throw the numbers off.
bbc.com/future/story/20181002-how-long-did-ancient-people-live-life-span-versus-longevity

Isn’t keto just the same as the Atkins diet?

I want to lower my bf to get abs in 3 months I’m currently sat at 180lbs and 20 percent bf. Will ketto not help

There is literally no reason to believe that our ancestors just dropped dead at 30. The idea that we owe 60% of our lifespan to medicine is retarded. Any estimate that puts average lifespan that low is skewed by high levels of infant mortality, anyone who lived past the age of five had a good chance of having a 70+ lifespan.

Keto probably will not for you if you have good insulin sensivity.

glucose

Attached: 4e2e32908dfc88ca6494f1c2fb8af2ab.png (256x256, 4K)

Glucose can be produced by the body via breakdown of protein and a part of fat.

it's an essential carb though

Attached: 1372883957921.jpg (801x534, 49K)

Just eat a healthy diet at an appropriate deficit instead of following meme diets.

Example:
A 500kcal deficit per day equals a 3,500kcal deficit per week. 3,500kcal is about one pound of fat.

If you keep that up for 3 months you will lose 12lbs of fat.

Choose how much weight you want to lose in a specific timeframe and calculate your deficit. Track your caloric intake with an app like MyFitnesspal.

There are tons of websites that help you calculate how many calories you need to stay at your current weight, you can then subtract your daily deficit from that.

Lifting and cardio burns extra calories.

Good luck!

>body can make something itself
>it's essential

user...

>glucose is a carbohydrate
>without it you die
>therefore it's essential
>user asks me to name a single essential carb
>I mention glucose
>this guy starts questioning me that glucose isn't essential because you can make it from other energy substrates
>it's still essential though and that's why your body goes through an inefficient process in order to get it
Y-you ok bro?

1 lb fat is not 3500 calories.
it's not just grease on your body.
it holds water and nutrients and stuff also.

Its understood that essential in this context means "you should have this in your diet or you will die".
If you body can produce it then isn't essential.
>six measly kilograms of fat in three months.
Well, for a lean guy, that isn't bad tho.

There are many variations of what can be called keto. Atkins is a subset of it.

lost 15% bodyfat on keto, faggot. be jealous

Attached: 1548395422608.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Ketosis is literally the bodies mechanism for stopping you dying if you don't have carbs.

Glucose is essential.

You know what isn't essential cholesterol as your body can make it. Keto diet is high on cholesterol that will kill you over the long period.

yeah there are two meanings really
usually an essential nutrient is considered a nutrient that you need to get from your diet, but I meant that glucose itself(not carbs in general) is essential, meaning there is no alternative to this carbohydrate, your body will catabolize your own mass just to get it after all.

>still believing the 80's thesis that is starting to lose ground

I'm 8% bf eating a bowl full of oats and seeds every morning, you just have a shitty activity level.

You dont need shit to be at 8% fat, except count calories.

>Glucose is essential.
No

literally the opposite brainlet

>And none of them lived past 30
retard

Dumbass your body makes glucose if it's not in your diet, or else you die. This is basic biology

Have you heard of vegetables?

fucking retard

by your definition, almost every nutrient is essential. just admit you are wrong and shut up

Babies are born in ketosis.

Pregnant women produce extra ketones for the baby even if they eat carbs.

Dietary cholesterol is associated with lower risk of death.

The term "essential" is used for compounds your body cannot create like essential fatty and amino acids, there is no essential carbohydrate

There's more than one definition for essential. Just admit you are wrong and hang yourself

My definition of essential is different than yours. It's all semantics

This guy has familial hypercholesterolemia.

It's not dangerous and he was perfectly healthy. His doctor shouldn't have given him drugs.

youtu.be/b7zWNabebxs?t=592

Keto works great for cutting bodyfat. Every time you eat carbs it stops your body from burning fat.

You can also fast to preserve muscle mass.

Please provide a study saying fiber is bad for you

>My definition of essential is different than yours. It's all semantics

Attached: 1348425297857.png (437x437, 15K)

Not that guy but the whole "essential far/amino acids" comes from an era of limited nutritional knowledge.

There's been a lot of work over the past decade or so that has discovered how key fiber is in diet for feeding our gut flora to produce substances we can't independently create (and which are essential for good health).

Fiber is arguably an essential carbohydrate.

What kind of dog dies on a low carb diet lmao my dog is 13 and hasn’t had a donut in his life

I figured a retard like you would have le epic ((them)) memes

No it's not, raw meat, raw dairy, fermented meat and fermented dairy are probiotics and by eliminating inflammatory foods that will feed bad bacteria such as grains, starches and sugars, and increasin ghte intake of high quality fermented animal foods, one can obtain optimal gut health. Even fasting increases the biodiversity of the gut flora. Fiber is not essential.

fuck off somewhere else if you need a safe space kiddo

>LDL 293 at age 21

My sides holy shit.

Familial hypercholesterolemia still has to be treated ketard. With those numbers he's a walking stroke bomb waiting to explode.

No it doesn't. He was perfectly healthy.

And what does familial hypercholesterolemia have to do with keto, anyway?

Just admit you had no clue what you were posting.

>he doesn’t know what pilpul is

> Ketards think have a ridiculously high cholesterol level is fine because they've meme themselves into thinking anything that isn't a carb is fine

>still buying into the cholesterol is bad meme

His good HDL and triglycerides indicate his diet was healthy. His high LDL indicates he has familial hypercholesterolemia.

Why are you posting that as a criticism of keto?

You hadn't the slightest clue what you were posting.

This, keto is perfect for cutting, but not as a long term diet

Only if you believe atherosclerosis is bad

>atherosclerosis is caused by cholesterol
Statins works because anti inflamation properties, no because they inhibit cholestero production in liver.

>His good HDL and triglycerides indicate his diet was healthy.
lmao
HDL isn't healthy, it does not nothing.
Fasting triglycerides mean nothing, since ketards have elevated triglycerides for 80% of the day. Ketards don't know basic physiology so the fact that consumed fat turns into triglycerides in your bloodstream and then takes hours to clear from the blood is foreign to them.

>fasting triglycerides means nothing
>claims to know physiology
Ok.

Why did you post a guy with familial hypercholesterolemia? You didn't understand what you were posting.

There's no further discussion to be had. You were wrong and won't admit it.

>Let’s take a look at a study of patients that have a condition called “familial hypercholesterolaemia” that causes them to have abnormally high cholesterol. We’re supposed to keep our LDL below 100 to be healthy, but in these people, it was nearing 250. Interestingly, a portion of them had heart disease and the others did not. There’s no significant difference between total cholesterol, or the so called good or bad cholesterols. So what was different? Clotting factors. Those diagnosed with heart disease had significantly greater baseline clotting factors- one is called factor eight, the other is fibrinogen and factor eight.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC481754/

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Even the keto gurus of yesterday have reconciled themselves with potatoes and other minimal processed starches. Its not a long term diet, but it becomes boring quickly too, like any restrictive diet.

Why is Jow Forums like this these days? Y'all are so tribalistic and judgemental these days.
>lol cope powerlifter
>lol cope olympic lifter
>lol cope brosplit
>lol cope meme diet
>lol cope pre-workout
I don't get it. If someone is trying trying to improve themselves in healthy ways, and it's working, what's the big issue?

Essential nutrients are nutrients necessary to sustain an organism but cannot be synthesized by that organism. Conditionally-essential nutrients are nutrients that can under regular conditions be synthesized from other nutrients but under aberrant conditions are not produced either at all or in necessary quantities.

Glucose is the latter. ATP is another. There is not a single carbohydrate that is essential for mammalian life. Period. Doesn't mean you have to go Keto or that keto is healthy that's a completely different topic. But people saying keto deprives you of carbs, an ESSENTIAL nutrient, are retards.

It’s a bunch of 18-21 year old “men” on the internet ... the default mode of operation will always be to troll, harass, and break into warring factions for no reason at all.

Keto is easy
>but i love carbs
whip out a plate (the kind you eat off of)
put some cooked, unsauced pasta on 1/4
put some boiled, unseasoned potatoes on 1/4
put some plain white rice on 1/4
put some grits on 1/4
have a slice of toasted white bread on the side
now tell me how much you actually love carbs

the kike lapdogs have divided us

*adds salsa*
too easy, dumb nazi.

Well, any diet based in mostly a only macronutrient will taste like fucking cardboard.

Fats are delicious.

Ask them to post body

Attached: 1538908782117.png (259x192, 72K)

>dumb nazi
Here we see the Jew accidentally reveals all the pro-carb anti-keto shilling really is from Israeli kikes who want goys to be fat and stupid.

Attached: 1339973440854.png (752x548, 448K)