Why is everyone so toxic?

I don't get why everyone on here is such a dick. We all have the same goal why don't we just work together and support each other? I really think some people destroy this board with their incel /r9k bullshit.
Some of you Guys will never make it with that attitude...

Attached: hercules.jpg (2307x1298, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPBG4WXuevk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such dicks*

Fuck off faggot

r9k and discord tranny invasion.
also faggots wanting to get spoonfed basic information that can be gained from watching the first 5 minute video that pops up when you search the web.

I wish we would get back to old Jow Forums with a lot of love/support and homo hairy sex

This, it's the virgins and the faggots

I have never lurked Jow Forums solidly but I have dipped in and out every couple of years and I don't remember it being as toxic before as it is today.

Jow Forums has never been homo you degenerate piece of shit
Jow Forums owns this board and always will, you bitches play in OUR fucking turf, never forget that

/thread

It only happened recently. A lot of the camaraderie died when Jow Forums became the biggest board on the site and started leaking its divisiveness on to other boards. Much of it comes down to an obsession with genetics and "race realism" as a means of justifying false superiority. Jow Forums wasn't always like this, though. 2012 was probably one of the best years. Very comfy and nearly all user's were very supportive. Now it's just "manlet" this or "penis size" that or "cope" the other. It's mentally draining and indicative of a declining board culture due to young newfags posting without lurking and oldfags either leaving the site entirely or provided bantz back for the new bags, shifting the culture in an unhealthy direction.

Attached: IMG_20190327_131103.jpg (740x1152, 176K)

I've honestly been thinking about jumping ship to r*ddit. The only thing i do on Jow Forums anymore is shitpost. Its stupid to talk about actual fitness here nowadays.

pol tards mostly. never seen a more salty group of people before. everything is always someone elses fault.

Spot the female and/or single mother raised fagget

Please, for the love of g-d, leave. Try discord even, assuming you're not actually from there.

Too much test in one place, crabs in a bucket etc. Still prefer this to a reddit hugfest.

As a poltard myself your a fucking clown and discord tranny.

looksmax culture drilled into ugly people by social media propaganda and genuine crab bucket mentality. Jow Forums is one of the boards that turned into a shitfest in the last few years, together with /tv/ and /sci/

youtu.be/NPBG4WXuevk
Dude looks better than 90% of fit btw.

Because normal male relationships involve constantly ripping on one another.

This.

Jow Forums has always been edgy as fuck, but it used to mostly just be banter
But then Jow Forums got taken over by zoomer incels who took everything seriously, then they chimped out and spread their bullshit across the site

yes i know but not in this way, they always talk down on each other and not just making fun on someone like you do with friends

it's a thin line desu senpai

a lot of miserable people. miserable people like to bring others down

a couple of years ago it wasn't like this
now all boards hag gone full r9k

The difference is that we're not actually real-life friends here, but we talk as though we are.
I would never call a stranger nigger in real life. It isn't socially acceptable. But I call my friends niggers all the time, when they're doing something dumb.
Pretend everyone on Jow Forums is your best friend, and then the open hostility and brutal honesty begin to make sense.

>nu/fit/ hates SS now
>probably doesn't drink whole milk because of m-muh skin
>doesn't even eat their oats
I swear to God faggots the SSaurus is what happens when you never hop off.

>I turned 20 a week ago
Christ.

How are you a bigger faggot than then the dudes who actually take dicks up the ass?

its very obvious when someone is banting and when someone is filled with bitterness and trying to bring others down. there way less of the first and way more of the other nowadays

>its very obvious when someone is banting and when someone is filled with bitterness and trying to bring others down
How can you tell without meme flags to identify Australians

After you disregard the pol tards and discord trannies, /fit is still a good place in essence due to the adversity that it brings. A man can only achieve full potential through concurrency.

>discord trannies
I've read this soo much that I can't hear or see the word discord without my mind saying "tranny" right after it.

>"toxic"
What are you fucking gay?

You would have loved old Jow Forums