Be me

>be me
>6'2", 235 lb skinnyfat
How do I into pullups? Can barely do more than two

Attached: 0f8bb3bc92bcf7bce42d00b4d3551570.jpg (233x350, 23K)

>skinnyfat

lose weight fatass

Attached: obese.jpg (637x264, 24K)

Suprised you can even do one at that weight.
Also you arent skinnyfat, you're obese.
Stop eating fatty.

There's nothing skinny about 235 pounds, lardass

Pretty cute doggo

Have you tried working out

well do 2 untill you can do 3, continue untill you hit 10, then start doing them in sets of 4-5

gotta cut bro. Im 6’2 202 and been cutting for the last week. lost like 10 lbs already most of which I assume is water weight but whatever. i stopped going to the gym because it made me real hungry and gave me a bulk bulk bulk mentality. now I run and do sitsups and pushups till I drop back down to 170 or so

OP here. Yes, I'm obese according to BMI, but I don't look fat.
>run 2 to 3 miles every day (some days w/ 40 lb wieght vest)
>lift about 3 days a week
>60 situps
>45 pushups
>3×10 curls
>3x10 upright rows
>2×25 complexes
I also eat healthy, and cannot lose the weight to save my life

>but I don't look fat.
post a picture and prove it then

Attached: 20190328_142417.jpg (1774x2081, 1.52M)

I have a similar body and same height, you’re just fat

Then what the hell am I doing wrong?
>eat lean meat and salad
>have drastically cut back alcohol since Lent started
>avoid fast food like the plague
Am I just doomed to be a fatass no matter how hard I try?

fast.

Why the fuck do you think that you can just immediately and completely reverse decades of eating like shit with a sedentary lifestyle?
Shit takes time fatty
Also you're probably still eating in a calorie surplus FYI

Except I have been at this for months, and no progress.

there's no way you are 235 I don't believe it
you look like a dyel with some chub max 200lbs

Then you need to start actually tracking calories and accurately measuring your food
Prepare to be uncomfortable for a good bit btw

I don't count them to a T, but I do keep an eye on calories.

'2", 235 lb skinnyfat
If you're 6'2" 235 and aren't muscular then you are just plain fat. Stop deluding yourself.

>Since lent started cut back alcohol
So like 3 weeks you've been doing this.
Come on dude seriously???

>skinnyfat

Found the manlet!!

Since you're not losing weight and haven't been for a fucking year then I'd say the issue isn't with your eyes and calories but is instead with your mouth

This guy is like 20% body fat and weighs the same as contest Arnold at 8.5% bodyfat. Make your own conclusions.

Try jumping and controlling your descent to make it take as long as possible. Increase the number of those you can control properly til 8-10, then do proper pull ups. Do this 5-6 days a week, buy a pull up bar.

Attached: IMG_20190221_202632.png (728x1098, 1.44M)

The shirt covers a lot. His fat gets evenly distributed over his whole body not just fills up a beer cut. Happens to me too. Lost almost 40 lbs once and nobody noticed. Just the way it is for some guys. Tall lanky and evenly fatted.

You're missing the skinny part of skinnyfat.

>even fat distribution
OP here, that would explain a lot. Never thought of that.
Used to be around 215 when I worked at UPS. Now I'm a desk jockey and all that is gone.

Stop with that situps and pushups.

Do some real lifting instead

Max 45 minutes at gym a day.
Do: 1 push 2 pull 3 leg 4 rest 5 push 6 pull 7 leg

Lift heavier

Do some explosive training, like some jump shit.

Make sure you dont hurt your body, you shouldnt even try pull ups if you are so weak

That's me, I was 225 at 6'4 and everybody called me the skinny guy, only because the clothes didn't show it. Lost 40 lbs now 185 and nobody even believes me until I showed them the man tits I used to have. Don't ask I don't have the photos anymore.

>6'4"
>185
Seems way too skelly for me. If I can get back to 215, or even 225, I would feel a lot better. But as it is, I cannot lose any fucking weight. I know that my weight isn't healthy and I need to lose it, but it's frustrating because it's not for a lack of trying.

Literally 100% of the time people say this they are lying to themselves (and don't realize it sometimes) or they are missing a huge thing that's killing their progress. Find out which it is and fix it. And realize it will take 3 months before you have visible results.

Probably has something to do with me sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day. I can't not do my job, but I realize being a desk jockey is horrible for your health.
I try to get up and walk around at work periodically, but I'm assuming that's not enough

How do you sleep

How long?

Position?

Do you use bed for anything other than sleep?

6 or 7 hours a night.

Get atleast 8 you retard

Somewhere I can start. Mind you, I'm hesitant to pay money or fall for meme workouts and diets.

>But as it is, I cannot lose any fucking weight
Someone give this man the nobel prize, he has found the cure to famine and starvation, apparently.

Stick me with a knife and drain the adipose, then we can spread it around to the starving kids or refine it into oil.

I’m the one you originally replied to. Do not fast, it is just spinning your wheels. You will be leaps ahead following this religiously for about 6 months, which really isn’t that far away:
Lift, 3x a week full body.
Cardio- do LISS everyday. Just walk briskly for an hour. Odds are you’re not nearly as active as you should be.
Diet-eat at maintainenance or 500-1000 calories below it.
It’s this simple man.

And for pull-ups, do negatives. So do your 2 pull-ups, then do a few negatives where you slowly lower yourself from the top of the movement. That and building the lat muscles really helps

>60 situps

Should someone tell him?

Attached: 234234.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>I'm obese according to BMI, but I don't look fat.
Post body. Doesn't have to be your face.

See

>i stopped going to the gym

Attached: 1512717073420.png (645x729, 62K)

>baggy shirt
Post yourself naked, you dumb piece of twat.

You are enhanced skinnyfat. Just lift man.

Post video.

Losing weight is probably going to help you the most. If you don't want to lose a ton of weight then I recommend overhead press, pull downs, and assisted pullups. Goodluck.